• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which BBS version would you buy?

• Japanese

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • American

Votes: 29 96.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

Would you buy BBS in Japanese, for spoiler reasons or would you wait and Buy the American version?

If there was already a topic about this, then sorry for duping it.

~The Enchanted

A

Audo

Ah, the age long question.
It also applies to 358/2 Days.
I don't know if I would though... I love the story so much I don't know if I'd buy it simply for Gameplay purposes (not to mention I suck ass at these games).
I don't know, I'm undecided. v.v

LiD

I would probably by the japanese version lol, just because i can understand most japanese.
=D but if i can't get my hands on the Japanese version, then American Version will do,
i think i might wait for the American Version, so i won't beat it to soon and be waiting for Kh3, or w.e comes after
but maybe the will release the Jap. And North American Version on the same day, or a few days apart

The Enchanted

but maybe the will release the Jap. And North American Version on the same day, or a few days apart

Nope they shall not, so unless they are currently working on fixing the game for Americans, while the make it, there will be three to five months apart of release.

~The Enchanted

Macabre

Gold Member
If I come across the Japanese version,then I'll probably buy it,for the gameplay.
I can learn about the story from the Internet.

But if I feel like learning the story through the game,then I'll buy one of the English versions.

A

Audo

and a less than 3 month wait between the two versions of 358/2 Days, because it's AWE-SOME.

LiD

and a less than 3 month wait between the two versions of 358/2 Days, because it's AWE-SOME.

=D im more excited about BBS, i want to continue, or um lol learn the story before, continuing the main story of sora and co.

^^
if that made sense

Seikay

I'm probably going to buy both just so when the spoilers start showing up on here after the JPN version comes out I wont have to try and avoid them >_>

MF29

Unlike some people, I have patience. I'll just wait for the game to be released in America, so I can actually understand the dialog and the text throughout the game.

LiD

Unlike some people, I have patience. I'll just wait for the game to be released in America, so I can actually understand the dialog and the text throughout the game.

no one said they are impatient,
>< i just would like the game, or play it before spoilers hit the web and i know whats gunna happen before i play it (Something like Kh2)
and i understand japanese, so theres no point in waiting, but if i can't touch the japanese version, then i will play the american version

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
I would definitely buy the American version, better experience the whole thing instead of buying two games for the same purpose.

My biggest worry is that by the time the Japanese version comes out, this Forum will reek of spoilers everywhere. =/

LiD

I would definitely buy the American version, better experience the whole thing instead of buying two games for the same purpose.

My biggest worry is that by the time the Japanese version comes out, this Forum will reek of spoilers everywhere. =/

=/ my fear exactly, if i dnt get the jap version, i probably wont' log on here until the game comes out
or try my best to dodge roll the spoilers

The Enchanted

Ugh, it really doesn't matter if you read the spoilers or not, why because all they do is tell you what happens in the game. It helps a little, since when you buy the game in English you know exactly what will happen. But if you want the surpise, DON"T GO TO ANY KH WEBSITE.

~The Enchanted

LiD

Ugh, it really doesn't matter if you read the spoilers or not, why because all they do is tell you what happens in the game. It helps a little, since when you buy the game in English you know exactly what will happen. But if you want the surpise, DON"T GO TO ANY KH WEBSITE.

~The Enchanted

CORRECTION, spoilers do matter to some people like I,
Its like knowing what happens at the end of a new Harry Potter book..why bother?
I would want to read and find out myself.

Ok what if terra dies, (just an example)
i wouldn't wanna know that happens before i play the game..
for what, just so i can get to the end and be like..oh i know what happens now, terra dies
why even buy it..
if you no exactly whats going to happen in the game, then theres no point of waisting money and beating it

The Enchanted

CORRECTION, spoilers do matter to some people like I,
Its like knowing what happens at the end of a new Harry Potter book..why bother?
I would want to read and find out myself.

Ok what if terra dies, (just an example)
i wouldn't wanna know that happens before i play the game..
for what, just so i can get to the end and be like..oh i know what happens now, terra dies
why even buy it..
if you no exactly whats going to happen in the game, then theres no point of waisting money and beating it

Well LiD it all depends on perspective.

Someone might read the spoilers and buy the English game and even though they ruined their surprise experience, they enjoyed the game.

Someone like you (the average person) would want to wait for the game and have the pleasure of playing it without knowing single damn thing about its contents.

Personally I will wait, but you don't have to be afraid of spoilers on fourms, several tend to have a spoiler ban, if that helps.

~The Enchanted

LiD

Well LiD it all depends on perspective.

Someone might read the spoilers and buy the English game and even though they ruined their surprise experience, they enjoyed the game.

Someone like you (the average person) would want to wait for the game and have the pleasure of playing it without knowing single damn thing about its contents.

Personally I will wait, but you don't have to be afraid of spoilers on fourms, several tend to have a spoiler ban, if that helps.

~The Enchanted

Correction again The Enchanted,
First off the average person, like yourself, who would want to know everything about the damn game before its released, well thats fine

im not an average person, thank you, =] don't act like you know me from a few forum posts, i will continue, i do know things about the game thank you, You play in three different Senarios, the main Characters are Terra, Ven, and Aqua, three keyblade apprentices, to an uknown master, this can go on, but, i do not want to know the BIG SURPRISES, like i pointed out in my last post, i don't want to know the ending before i get my hands on the game

and you dont have to tell me about these forums, ive been comming here for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back