• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying A PSP just for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleohbugga

My boyfriend actually bought me a psp because he knew I wanted bbs. ^_^ I was originally just going to borrow my brother-in-law's, but I like the fact that I have my own too. I like playing my ff8, and hopefully other good things will come.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
dylan.gif

Like what? Don't inherit a giant key or else an assload of black creatures will be on your ass?\

I'm joking, but seriously like what?
"You should connect with the people around you and form bonds because they are what is going to get you through whatever troubles life throws at you."
Could be seen as one.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
"You should connect with the people around you and form bonds because they are what is going to get you through whatever troubles life throws at you."
Could be seen as one.

I guess that's a good one.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Could be seen as one.

Something tells me his parents may not get that without playing through the entirety of the game. Yes, the game does teach life lessons, but I don't think a parent is going to buy that, and saying that will only make them seem like they are desperate in trying to find a reason, and in some cases this can make the parents only deny it moreso.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Yeah, if I told my parents that they'd say that's the most cheesy thing they've heard since Full House. And if you look at the box art, they'd think you're just reaching. I bought a PSP for BBS but I got a PSP 1000 for $100 and Gamestop, but I also wanted to play CC again, LBP even though I have a PS3, Dissidia and maybe this 3rd Birthday everyone's raving about. Never played the series though.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, if I told my parents that they'd say that's the most cheesy thing they've heard since Full House. And if you look at the box art, they'd think you're just reaching. I bought a PSP for BBS but I got a PSP 1000 for $100 and Gamestop, but I also wanted to play CC again, LBP even though I have a PS3, Dissidia and maybe this 3rd Birthday everyone's raving about. Never played the series though.

I have LBP for the PS3 as well, and despite the PSP version being not nearly as good as the PS3 version, it is portable, so it is OK. As long as you can prove to your parents that you want a lot of games for the system they should be more obliged to get it for you. I would go search on Ebay for really cheap deals on old game taht came out that you want, I bought Dissidia and Loco Roco for $14 total on Ebay, and my mom was all for it...saving money like that can warrant a new game (Bbs).

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
That's true. Sometimes you can even go halfers with your parents, unless you're poor or your parents are grouches, they usually are all for it.

kelvin22

I believe your best bet is to show your parents the card of responsibility strike a deal with them something along the lines of , " Mom and Dad can you give me half of the money to purchase a psp (lets assume your purchasing the bbs bundle $200) $100 dollars and you would wager that if they gave you the amount of money that you would find other means by paying the other half off whether it be by gaining a job or simply selling old games toys etc around the house. Your parents may possibly sympathize and agree with you and may assume they have a great gain as you have learned how to earn and save.

Buuhan1

I'm getting the bundle, but I'm also interested in Ghost of Sparta and Peace Walker. I already played Chains of Olympus on a GameStop refurg model, but the system was awful. I even exchanged it for another, still awful.

I'll never buy a used/refurbed system ever again. Keep used products limited to games.

Tidus14

I had only a psp a month ago for KH. the same with my ds. :p. but now I have dissidia and LBP and gran turismo. and with christmas/sinterklaas ( the dutch version of it. it ends on 5 december.) then i'll getting more games. ;D

kupo1121

Awards
I had only a psp a month ago for KH. the same with my ds. :p. but now I have dissidia and LBP and gran turismo. and with christmas/sinterklaas ( the dutch version of it. it ends on 5 december.) then i'll getting more games. ;D

See, as long as you know your going to want multiple games, buying the game will prove worthy in the end. If you only buy like 3 total...the system may have been a waste. I've had mine since last Christmas and I have 4 games, soon to be 5 on Sept. 7.

RoseGirl007

I brought a PSP just for Birth By Sleep
And its amazing. much better then my DS. I can do so much more then i can on my ds, compared to my psp - Ds is very cheap, and is just all about touch screens, the quality of the psp games i have are awesome and amazing.

And BBS is going to be so much better then days.
Get It. Get It. Get It. :D

Kurenai

I luckily didn't have to buy a PSP, someone left a PSP where my mom works and they had it in the lost and found for about 2 months and after no one came to claim it she was able to just give it to me as a free present :s
And it came with Tekken: DR too so woohoo now I'll have BBS along with it<3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm buying a PSP for BBS. I planned on buying one years ago, but I never had money. Then 2008 came around and I REALLY had no money. Then college started and I was broke, but started saving and now I have enough for a PSP.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Listen dude, if it's your own money, you should be able to do what you want with it. My parents were the same way up until I was like, 12. Then they realized that to learn how to spend and save I would have to do it for myself. If you have the money, and you truly want a PSP, then just go out and buy it. You're 16 right? But yeah, if your parents are going to continue to be extreme communists, then borrow from your friend.

mental00z

Is there a KH game coming out for PS3? If so when is it released and what is its title?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Is there a KH game coming out for PS3? If so when is it released and what is its title?

we have no idea right now but why would you bump this thread just to ask a question you can search for on the internet?

UnrelentingLight

Why bump this old thread to ask that? You could have made a new thread or just done a quick search on the forums. That is what the search box is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back