• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying A PSP just for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xentus

Yes,im buying a psp just for bbs and my parents also dont agree but im still doing it.And dont borrow it from your friend because then what if you want to play bbs but you cant because your friend wont let you or something. Ans just buy the plane psp if your only going to buy it for bbs.If otherwise then its your money and your choice.

WayFinder

I'm buying PSP just for BBS , but after that i did play another game like Crisis Core.

INamineI

I got mine in with Birth By Sleep Bundle, it works well, but PSP's can get very glitchy if you don't treat them right.

Need a bigger memory card though =/

Crystal

Silver Member
At first, i'm buying PSP just for BBS because i want this game for long time xD
Then now i also play FF: Dissidia <3

kairi6353

So, my dears.
The only game I currently want for the PSP is Birth By Sleep. I have three options:
One. Buy the PSP and the game.
Two. Buy the game and borrow a PSP.
Three. Watch someone else play through the game, via youtube.

Number one is obviously a no.
Number two, is a very small possibility because I wouldn't be able to play my forty dollar game very often. It'd be quite sad to play for two days and never use it again.
Number three isn't a choice I that actually like...but it's looking like the only decent option right now. Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back