• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Butthole Tattoos: The 'Next Big Thing'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
While attending the 17th Annual South Florida Tattoo Expo, staffers from the Fort Lauderdale-based alt weekly New Times Broward-Palm Beach came across a young lady who was very eager to show off a tattoo she got of her boyfriend's name.

A little too eager when you consider that the tat was on her anus.

According to the 22-year-old butthole inscriber, the rectum-inking experience feels "really, really good," but your results may vary.

Also on hand at the expo was world-famous Love Psychic Jill Dahne, who told the New Times she expects the asshole tat to be "the next big thing."

article: Butthole Tattoos Are the 'Next Big Thing' [NSFW]

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
What. In. The. Name. Of. kupo.

Reminds me of this picture I saw online of this girl's upper crotch tattoo. It read. "Dis p stank. Dis p juicy. "

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What the kupo did I just read. What tattoo artist is insane enough to do this and what person would ever want to get one...SMH

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Told this to my friend on Skype and he thought a Pokeball tat would be really awesome. Then he started saying how awesome it would be for multiple people to get the different types of pokeballs as tats on their buttholes.

What the fuck

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm sure the Goatse guy could get some pretty sick ink.

Or
portal-gun-blue-orange-portals.jpg

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Told this to my friend on Skype and he thought a Pokeball tat would be really awesome. Then he started saying how awesome it would be for multiple people to get the different types of pokeballs as tats on their buttholes.

What the fuck

"A wild Muk appeared!"

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
What won't people try these days? This assumed "to be" fad seems a bit worrying due to the sensitivity of the area among other reasons, but hey, it's their fcking bodies, so they can do whatever the hell they want. Never been one to follow fads, I'm one of the few guys I know who has not gotten his ears pierced yet nor plan on it.

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I've seen a few butthole tattoos already some are really artistic others....not so much guess if you're not into anal it would be even less appealing.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Butthole tats? Old hat

I'm still waiting for the day we finally start tattooing our innards.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
her and her boyfriend must be tight butthole
seriously this shit sounds like a workaholics episode

Saxima

I have . . . seen them. They are not attractive, and I am clueless as to why anyone would want one, or why any talented tattoo artist would do one. In any case, it sounds horribly painful and I would not wish it on myself.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
So what's the weirdest place to get tattooed if not the butthole, Mr. Tat Artist?

Also, I like how whoever she decides to pipe gets to read a brief history of her past escapades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back