• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

busted is back :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

busted

Awards
im back people i was offline for a loooong time i just thought i would let every1 know that i would be coming back on and i am just wondering why is the rpg turned off nothing personal to the mods but i am just wondering!

oh and the reason why i havent been on for a while is because i have been on my psp and my ds and been on a different forum all about psp and ds and giving other people help so

:D IM BACK! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Awards
No return threads in the New-Members section

[Moved To the Forum Insanity]

EDIT: The RPG is currently under contruction because the RPG team is re-making the entire RPG. It should be completed within a week

Last edited:

busted

Awards
thanx and sorry for posting it in the wrong area i wasnt sure where to post it!

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Awards
Dont know you, dont care.

Your sig shows that you are obviously a Dead or Alive fan though. As am I. My interest is raised.

Last edited:

busted

Awards
thanx i think 0.o?

but yeah i am into dead or alive its 1 of my fav game series ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.