• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bushy comin' to town.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I just find this too funny. I remembered that today, Bush came down to my state's capital. Now, of course, there were protests, and the capital of my state is the most liberal place in the state. The protests (and mess of Bush being here) is creating traffic problems there. (I know, since my siblings commute up there every day, and they're almost an hour late.)

Now here comes the fun part: My state voted republican. xD

I'm guessing this is a sign of the republican party throwing away Bush in order to 'clean' their slate for the next election. Funny how those things work.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
It's interesting to see how his popularity is on the decline, yet it puzzles me why it has taken so long for people to see the light. Not living in America myself, I can't really guess if it is the Republican party that is disliked or Bush himself.

Let's hope that the next Republican and Democrat candidates for presidential election aren't equally idiotic.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I don't see why they hate bush -_- I think he's a great president. And before people go judging him, realize he was the first president to have to go through something like this....he was only in office for about a year when September 11 hit. =/

Then the whole thread of WMD and Osama Bin Laden =/

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Yes, because other presidents obviously never had to go through tough shit.
Roosevelt>Bush. Matter of fact, Clinton>Bush, but there's no need for me to argue my point when this can do it for me. If you’re not convinced….

Bush

Racist?
Hell yes, the man ‘forgot’ to meet up with the NAACP. New Orleans still in piss poor condition? Hell yes. Guess why. The majority is black.
Science
He has reduced funds for scientific research, (You believe in science right?)
Continues to ignore any mention of Global Warming. (Who cares about Earth anyhow)
Not only does he blatantly ignore Global Warming, he alters any scientific findings to suit political needs and/or ignores any that are important to our welfare.
Education
Bush needs one.
Many have criticized the No Child Left Behind Act, considering school were almost never given the required resources to meet standards. I certainly haven’t seen a upgrade. Have you?
“In January of 2005, USA Today reported that the United States Department of Education had paid $240,000 to conservative political commentator Armstrong Williams "to promote the law on his nationally syndicated television show and to urge other black journalists to do the same." [13] Williams did not disclose the payments.” –Wiki
If you didn’t know, the government controls ED.
Taxes
They obviously favor the wealthy. Simple as that.
Federal Budget
Last year of the Clinton’s administration- Federal budget was at a surplus of more then $230 Billion USD
2004 of Bush’s administration – Federal budget at a deficit of $413 Billion USD.
Spending
Well over hundreds of billions in Iraq and Afghanistan even though he openly admitted that they had nothing to do with 9/11. (Savior of Dawn can elaborate if he sees this)
Employment
During Bush's presidency, the U.S. population has risen by about three million people per year.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of unemployed was nearly 6.0 million in January 2001 and 7.5 million in July 2005. The unemployment rate was 4.2 percent in January 2001 and 5.0 percent in July 2005. Employment peaked in late 1999 and declined through 2003.
Enviroment
Normally we want less air pollution, right? O no, Bush is too good, so he decided to support the Clear Skies Act which reduces air pollution control, resulting in an increase of air pollution. He could have supported the Clear Air Act (basically the opposite of Clear Skies) but choose not to.

I could go on but I’ve no desire to spend an entire day to finish. I will however offer you Maddox

As for this:
realize he was the first president to have to go through something like this....he was only in office for about a year when September 11 hit. =/
Can you justify Bush ‘reading’ to kids even after he heard planes had hit the WTC?

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Barak Obamah '08! w00T!

Anyone? ANYONE!!?

I don't see why they hate bush -_- I think he's a great president. And before people go judging him, realize he was the first president to have to go through something like this....he was only in office for about a year when September 11 hit. =/

Then the whole thread of WMD and Osama Bin Laden =/

Obviously coming from someone who isn't very involved or interested in politics.

Ahh . . . FDR, mah favorite dictator:laugh:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
square-enix said:
Even so, you mean there were no assassination attempts?
All seriousness aside, I'd like to see who they have planned.

Ah, but you see, they are smart. Anybody who's smarter than the average person knows that if you kill bush, Cheney takes charge.

Seriously. Cheney, or Bush? Everybody knows the answer to that.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
New Orleans still in piss poor condition? Hell yes. Guess why. The majority is black.

So you're CONFIRMING that Bush didn't help them because they're black?

Continues to ignore any mention of Global Warming. (Who cares about Earth anyhow)

This reminds me of something funny for a different topic entirely, but how can we be getting Global Warming, if National Geographic tells me the earth is gonna enter another Ice Age xDD

Taxes
They obviously favor the wealthy. Simple as that.

Taxes are goood.....yummm. They keep the economy healthy ^_^

Yes, because other presidents obviously never had to go through tough shit.
Roosevelt>Bush. Matter of fact, Clinton>Bush, but there's no need for me to argue my point when this can do it for me. If you’re not convinced….

It's a different situation entirely, they didn't have the world trade center blown up and 2,750 lives killed on 9/11, they didn't have to fight against a man who could tear down the United States by sending disease through post cards. They are even thinking of doing cyberattacks, and trying to shut down major power plants and bug the internet in the U.S. to watch us fall to our knees. They could send disease through airplanes and it wouldn't be able to be stopped. Bush didn't have a fun presidency >_<

During Bush's presidency, the U.S. population has risen by about three million people per year.

That's not his fault. LOL

Besides, I know a lot of people who just got themselves in some deep crap. 3 of my closest friends want to drop out of high school. I haven't been able to convince them otherwise, so when they work at McDonalds for the rest of their life I will laugh in their face.

Can you justify Bush ‘reading’ to kids even after he heard planes had hit the WTC?

Um, if a plane crashed into a building, I would think it was an accident, not a terrorist bombing. Which is exactly what people thought at first.

I could go on but I’ve no desire to spend an entire day to finish.

Awww but you've come this far already =3

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
So you're CONFIRMING that Bush didn't help them because they're black?
Yes sir. So you do know that Bush didn't help. That itself proves how poor of job he has done.
This reminds me of something funny for a different topic entirely, but how can we be getting Global Warming, if National Geographic tells me the earth is gonna enter another Ice Age xDD
Are you referring to this?
If you are, the cause is Global Warming. If you're not provide a source please.
Taxes are goood.....yummm. They keep the economy healthy ^_^
Yeah, too bad those tax cuts lead to the $413 Billion deficit. I don't see how you can defend this point when Bush used these tax cuts to benefit the wealthy, when they aren't the majority.
It's a different situation entirely, they didn't have the world trade center blown up and 2,750 lives killed on 9/11,
No of course not, FDR only had to fight a war with the whole world at risk. Sure millions are nothing compared to a few thousand.
they didn't have to fight against a man who could tear down the United States by sending disease through post cards. They are even thinking of doing cyberattacks, and trying to shut down major power plants and bug the internet in the U.S. to watch us fall to our knees. They could send disease through airplanes and it wouldn't be able to be stopped. Bush didn't have a fun presidency >_<
Making things up? Anyhow, I'm sure Ronald Reagan (and everyone else) had a hell of a time through the Cold War. Living in constant fear of dieing in an instant is great. Do you see anyone today living in fear? (excluding the mentally ill) I sure don't.
That's not his fault. LOL
Statistics say other wise.

By the way, please answer my question.
realize he was the first president to have to go through something like this....he was only in office for about a year when September 11 hit. =/

I’ll assume you agree with what Maddox had to say, the rest of my points and the buttload of other crap I didn't feel like posting.

Last edited:

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Um, if a plane crashed into a building, I would think it was an accident, not a terrorist bombing. Which is exactly what people thought at first.
Maybe in magical Dogenzaka land, that's what happened but here is what really happened.
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/essay.jsp?article=essayaninterestingday
Actually this one
is better because it's in video format.
Awww but you've come this far already =3
Pointless much? You haven't refuted any of my points yet. Bush is a moron. Face it, it's a scientific fact.

(I realize it's a double post, needed a bump)

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
Well at lest your state was smart enough to vote republican and if there was assanation attemps then that would just conferm how great he is all the presidents who have been assanted where the greatest in history.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Well at lest your state was smart enough to vote republican and if there was assanation attemps then that would just conferm how great he is all the presidents who have been assanted where the greatest in history.

Yes that's right. They're all just jealous of Bush! They can't handle his greatness! [/sarcasm]

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker

Please, gimme a break. He's just an idiot who needs to die but as someone else said earlier, if he did die then Cheney will come in and he's much more of an idiot. Bush isn't great and Lincoln was better than he is as far as I can tell.:closedeyes:

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Let's just say its best on focus on the more important issues besides global warming rather than the war in which there are NO terrorists to be found at all. Hey, M.K., are you still scared that the terrorists will come here even though NOTHING has happened at all? Jeez, talk about paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back