• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Bus Driver Justice pt. 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Master of Monologues
  • East Meets West
  • Writer of Writers
honestly, i just enjoy the feeling of superiority i get from reading the comments

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
  • Crafty Soul
There's always that ONE guy on the bus talking the most garbage.

"Oh man I'm so morally correct and would never ever hit either of those women, but I'll still sit back, film it, and make comments on how it was wrong after it's all over even after I could have intervened!"

Morons.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
That girl ended up being 25 it was reported later, so it goes to show how easy it is to dupe people into thinking we're certain ages when we arent.

honestly, i just enjoy the feeling of superiority i get from reading the comments
I dont. That feeling always alienates me. I'd rather be ignorant and happy, but I cant help being intelligent.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
  • Retired Staff
I wish we had bus drivers like that where I'm from. There's been so many stupid fights on buses for no reason, people punching out bus drivers, etc. If some of the drivers got physical with them, bet that'd make some of those idiots think twice. Or, you know, bus rides would just be more entertaining.