• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Burial or Cremation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which do you prefer: burial, cremation or something else?

• Burial

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Cremation

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

i don't give a fuck, once the cut out my organs for donation they can do whatever they want to my corpse

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Cremation after my organs are removed for others' benefit. Into the sea preferably; got a strong affinity with water and I feel it's where I belong. Currents will carry me out all over the world and I'll continue to be, even if it's only in some people's memories. Hopefully the knowledge that I'm all around them is comforting whenever they need that assurance.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well I can't donate my organs. :/
And I'm really torn... I don't want to decompose but I don't want to be burned. I feel like I'm leaning towards cremation though.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'll do this. I'll become an Apple Tree.

And they'll put a sign next to it that says, "Dedicated to [your name here], who's decomposed body created this wonderful apple tree." and we'll see how many apples get picked.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I've always had an aversion to cremation due to the fact that my remains would either be scattered or placed on display. As nice as it would be to have my cremated remains compressed into a diamond, I'd be afraid that my idiot descendents would lose it or sell it.

If I can donate my organs, I suppose I will--but I also dislike the idea of my organs being used for a routine experiment and not doing anything tremendously useful. Then again, I suppose it's better than having them do nothing at all.

Hopefully, technology at the time of my death will have at least reached the point that my mind could be copied, preserved, and uploaded to a computer...

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I've always had an aversion to cremation due to the fact that my remains would either be scattered or placed on display. As nice as it would be to have my cremated remains compressed into a diamond, I'd be afraid that my idiot descendents would lose it or sell it.

If I can donate my organs, I suppose I will--but I also dislike the idea of my organs being used for a routine experiment and not doing anything tremendously useful. Then again, I suppose it's better than having them do nothing at all.

Hopefully, technology at the time of my death will have at least reached the point that my mind could be copied, preserved, and uploaded to a computer...

And then we will decide who goes and who stays...

toy-story-aliens.jpg

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I do not really want to think about dying right now. Too young. If I were to die soon though I guess I would either want my ashes to be blown over the ocean or I would want to be buried in a beautiful spot.

O

Oberon

cremation, by far. i hate small spaces; not that i'd really care at that point, of course.

valorform24

When I visited Japan I saw these tiny little Japanese architectural style buildings. At first I thought they were houses or something but then I realized they were tombs. I would like to be buried in one of those, not in Japan necessarily, but I really respect their traditions and I think that those tombs were just beautiful.

Awards
I'm pretty healthy so I'd have no problem donating my organs. After that I'd like to be cremated, you know... Just in case a ZOMBIE INVASION occurs.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Whichever is cheaper for whoever has to deal with it.
That's pretty much my opinion. Whatever the people left behind want. I'm kinda dead, so I really couldn't care less. If they want a grave to visit, bury me. If they don't want a burial, cremate me. If they want the cheapest option, go for it. Whatever, really.

Although, I do have a ludicrous plan if I ever get really, really rich. I'd like my body placed in a partially wooden casket (with weights attached, for reasons you'll understand) and then have the entire casket drenched in oil. Then I'd like my whole casket to be brought up in an airplane over the ocean. The people in the plane would light a fuse, push the casket out of the plane, and the bright fireball of what was Ragnell 37 would swifty descend to the waters below, as family and friends cheered from a nearby boat. Then my charred casket and I would descend to the crushing depths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back