• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bulky Vendors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Alright, I'm really really close to completing my Synthesis notes, but I'm stuck because I'm in desperate need of Orchiculums (or however you spell it.)

NOT Orchiculum+'s, just normal ones. I know that you get them from Bulky Vendors, but first off, I'd like to know where I can find Bulky Vendors.

Second off, in Jiminy's journal on the page about Bulky Vendors, it says that there are different prizes given out for different "patterns" that you use with Bulky Vendors. I was wondering if anyone knew what these "patterns" were, and which ones would give the user an orchiculum.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I'll give rep to anyone that gives me some adequate advice that I can read... lawl. Oh and type "candy" in your post so I know that you read this and you're not just posting random spam.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Okay, where to find Bulky Vendors is a random thing. If I were you, I'd go to the West Wing in Beast's Castle, Checkpoint in TLoD, and Bazzar in Agrabah. You'll have to destroy something breakable to make them appear. That's were I usually find them. As for the pattern, there's four Reactions in all: Capsule Prize, Rare Capsule, Limited Capsule, and Prime Capsule. Your best shot at getting an Orichalcum is getting the Prime Capsule reaction. Unfortunatly, this is when the Bulky Vendor is fastest. I recommend going Master so you'll be able to keep up with it. Hope it helps!:) "candy" (forgot)

Last edited:

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Just like Masterdarkoblivion said, there are 4 reaction commands, capsule,limited,rare and prime. prime is the highest and that gives you the best item. i found a bulky vendor in the underworld on my way to the hades chamber. its pretty hard to find one and i think its completely random.

"candy"

A

Ansem

i had the same problem, but i did figure this out. okay, the pattern is as follows, halloween town, candy cane lane, hit the merrygoround. underworld, entrance to the way to hades chamber, also hit the torches in the middle, just hit anything you can find that is breakable. beasts castle, west wing, hit the armor. land of dragons, checkpoint, hit one of the exploding wheeleberrels.
agrobah, bazzar, hit the tents. destroy the obecs to make them appear, use prime capsule. so, there you go, hope it helps, have fun.:)
*candy*

Last edited:

hooded_twilight0

"candy" yes just follow what they said and just to add if you didn't know already, the reaction command changes as it's health goes down, you have to wait until it's down to it's last bar of health for the prim capsule command to appear.

The M.C.

JTTW
dont forget to equip the item thing, where theres more of a chance of you getting rare items, forgot what it is called. and that you should use the reaction command when he has one bar left. oh yeah, im not sure anyone said this but there are also some outside of santa's house.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
The M.C. said:
dont forget to equip the item thing, where theres more of a chance of you getting rare items, forgot what it is called. and that you should use the reaction command when he has one bar left. oh yeah, im not sure anyone said this but there are also some outside of santa's house.

Oh right. The "lucky, lucky" ability. And yeah, someone mentioned that they're outisde of Santa's house too.

Thanks again.:)

XelfarDX

:drool: mmmm.....CANDY(wipes out drool)

i know where it is usually found but only 2 places they are mostly common:(not sure about their names)

1.agrabah(where you can find a lot of stands i think it's name is plaza)
2.land of dragons(checkpoint i think,where you can find a waterfall)

here's a tip:
the longer hp it losses the rarer it is!(don't attack it will drop automattically)

Denki-Kurai

You have to go to these places in the this order:
1) Land of dragons: Check point
2) Beast Castle: West hall
3) Olympic colliseum (sp) Cave of dead
4) Agrabah:Bazzar
5) Holloweentown: Candy cane lane

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
But it'll say "A rare heartless has appeared" but you can't see it unless you destroy everything (i.e. Stands, tents, boxes, etc.)

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
well, what i was going to say has already been said so....yea

just remember to equip lucky lucky and whatnot, it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back