• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Brother

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Hi I was just wondering if anybody has any ideas to help me stop my little brother from breaking my stuff? I already told my parents and they just said he just a kid. He is 7 years old. He breaks my video games discs, rips my manga.:cursing:

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Hurm.....................*thinks*.................there is no possible way. Once they start they won't stop UNLESS the parents do something about the problem.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Seven years old? He's not just a kid. I have a seven year old cousin, and he doesn't do anything like that...

I'd suggest speaking to your parents about it. They'll have more authority over him than you do. Until they can do anything, put all your stuff up really high, I guess. Sounds dumb but it might work. xD

<3

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
...My 6 year old brother is like that. He scerws up all my games, uses my stuff, hides my stuff, etc. He once stole $75 from my wallet... at age 4.

honestly, get locks in your room. Major locks. With keys. NOW! Its the only way.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Good thing my sister is only a year younger than me.lol How about get the parents to beat the breath out of him? Or break his things... It might sound immature but he has not know that breaking people's things are wrong. Your parents need to disipline him and most likely, physically...

Apollo

Silver Member
Thank you all of you! I think I am going to talk to my parents and put my stuff up in a high place! But if I need too i will get locks! Thanks again!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Murder always works.

But seriously you cant do much other than beat him up a few times or just make sure your parents see him in the act of doing it. Cause some parents will just ignore it saying that your the one lying or something. I was the youngest in my family so never really had this problem. But i beat a nice sqaure kick to the nuts could work with this kid.

Yuko

Your brother certainly has a reason...maybe he does that to attract attention, and if you're parents arent's or don't want to pay attention then you're on duty i think...lol But in my opinion, violence isn't the best thing to use, because then or he would be worst or he would fear you.
You can be a little authoritary yes, but not brutal. Try to talk with him about it.
And if he doesn't want to talk then...be sneaky! Use the cookies or candies or whatever he likes to make him come towars you! lol

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
...My 6 year old brother is like that. He scerws up all my games, uses my stuff, hides my stuff, etc. He once stole $75 from my wallet... at age 4.
lol doormat

Your brother certainly has a reason...maybe he does that to attract attention, and if you're parents arent's or don't want to pay attention then you're on duty i think...lol But in my opinion, violence isn't the best thing to use, because then or he would be worst or he would fear you.
You can be a little authoritary yes, but not brutal. Try to talk with him about it.
And if he doesn't want to talk then...be sneaky! Use the cookies or candies or whatever he likes to make him come towars you! lol
lol feminism

you dont have to beat him up, just hold him by his legs upside-down, or some other such thing to scare him.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
My little brothers are like that. They're twins and they're 8yrs.old. I just threaten them or I yell for mom. Sometimes I get them back when mom isn't looking and it works. It doesn't help that I share a room with them though.:cursing:

T

Tyler Durden

It shouldn't be that hard to hurt him without actually beating the shit out of him.

Solves problems really quick.

Guile

Murder is an effective method, though I personally enjoy torture.

Make 'em beg for mercy and he'll leave you alone for the rest of your life.

+JodieTakira+

Don't beat him and don't scare him. You said seven, right? Do you have anything like a closet with a high shelf or a high place to store stuff in general? Because if your parents won't do anything, that's your next best bet. Or even just getting a chest to lock your stuff away. How much manga and whatever are you talking about though? I can see what problem that could pose if you have a lot in the first place.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Don't beat him and don't scare him. You said seven, right? Do you have anything like a closet with a high shelf or a high place to store stuff in general? Because if your parents won't do anything, that's your next best bet. Or even just getting a chest to lock your stuff away. How much manga and whatever are you talking about though? I can see what problem that could pose if you have a lot in the first place.
lol doormat to a kid half your size

Apollo

Silver Member
I told my mom and dad! He kept doing it still, so I just took some of his yu gi oh cards and told him I would rip them if he did not stop! He did! Thank you all!

XigbarGun!

You should have ripped the cards up, to show him you don't like having your stuff ripped.

CK the Fat

I'm just going to say keep your more valuable stuff somewhere safe.

Also, a 7-year old should know not to break stuff... try and get your parents to do something about it, like put him on time-out or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back