• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

brother bear and sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

basoulah

i don't know if you guys liked brother bear movie but i hope the will bring it in kh3 cause i kinda liked that movie and the message in the movie was really nice.

i also hope to see the real neverland in kh3 not the pirate ship.

and i hope they don't bring tarzan's world back cause i didn't enjoy swinging on those vines..........

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
YEAH! brother bear would be awesome! i liked that movie.

also yeah the actual neverland were the lost boys live would be cool.

onyxrhapsody87

Most people who has played through the game are almost certain that there is another sequel... Not saying this is true... but it does get my hopes up!

got_kh2?

yeh, the secret ending is really hinting to a kh3. as for the brother bear thing, i doubt they'd have that world because:
1. Nomura only uses one world for each theme. this would mean that if Little Mermaid is in kh3, Finding Nemo wouldn't be in it because both are underwater.
2. Nomura likes lions, and if he adds Lion King into kh3, he wouldn't add Brother Bear, since both takes place in nature.

Kuja101

In my own little world where cats are dogs and dog
got_kh2? said:
yeh, the secret ending is really hinting to a kh3. as for the brother bear thing, i doubt they'd have that world because:
1. Nomura only uses one world for each theme. this would mean that if Little Mermaid is in kh3, Finding Nemo wouldn't be in it because both are underwater.
2. Nomura likes lions, and if he adds Lion King into kh3, he wouldn't add Brother Bear, since both takes place in nature.

DUDE YOUR A FUN SPOILER :p

Aros123

Well i'm not too keen on the brother bear world being one of the worlds in kh3 but i think it would be cool if it was a summon

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
theres not much of a story for kingdom hearts to use apart from turning into a bear and running away from people then turning back into a human... so i think brother bear could be a summon...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I find it nice. I could just imagine Sora turning into a bear cub Koda look-alike with spiky hair and a crown necklace.

I like Lion King better though, so I hope if a sequel, they keep it, if it matches with the game though, cause it might be different. We might see Kovu and Kiara next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back