• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brol is back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Well sorta. I came back with a Associates in Music which is great news... but as I return.. I wonder whose still around?

any of the old Inferno buddies still kickin around here?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hi man, welcome back to khi.

depending on the last time you were here, a good bit has changed. inferno is gone, mod colors have changed (more notably is the Retired Staff is absent), rep is gone, and the staff has changed (for the better, i assure you). our hospitable staff could help you with any urgent matters, but in most cases, don't be afraid to ask anyone!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Whoa, Brol is back. I remember RPing with you a couple times. Good to see you're still alive and kicking.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
hi man, welcome back to khi.

depending on the last time you were here, a good bit has changed. inferno is gone, mod colors have changed (more notably is the Retired Staff is absent), rep is gone, and the staff has changed (for the better, i assure you). our hospitable staff could help you with any urgent matters, but in most cases, don't be afraid to ask anyone!

Unfortunately yeah I know the inferno's gone and the rep's gone too and I have faith the staff will do what needs to be done :3 Thanks man!

Shamdeo's still around but I think everyone else has left ):

*rubs chin* hmmm this is quite unfortunate news for the kingdom... quite unfortunate

You should know where most of the Inferno players have gone Brol. But some of us still do lurk around here. Can't just quit a place ya know?

heh i know dis player over here.. whats good dude?

Whoa, Brol is back. I remember RPing with you a couple times. Good to see you're still alive and kicking.

whats up Urbane? of course you probably changed your name cause I dont recognize you but if you refresh my memory I'm sure to remember [maybe XD]

Back