• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Broken Ties

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Skitty: I don’t own Kingdom Hearts, its characters, and some of the plot. All I own is the OC(s), and I’m sorry for taking so long to update, please forgive me and tell me what you think. Also, Merry Christmas everyone!

~----------~

Silent Thoughts​

He couldn’t get the sight of her sleeping out of his mind. His chest ached, and ironically enough it was right where his heart was supposed to be. Saix stared up at the snowy mountains, the chilly breeze didn’t faze him. He whipped around as a voice called out, "It hurts, doesn’t it?"

There a woman in their late thirties to early forties stood, garbed in a black cloak. Her skin was ivory, her face oval shaped; the silky blond hair fell to her slim shoulders. The bangs on the left covered one of the arctic ivy eyes, the rest of her features were pale and slim, she was petite too.

Instantly his muscles were tight as he answered, "No, I’m glad that she can defend herself so well." A hidden undercurrent of sadness to his words, which surprised him when the woman tossed back her head and laughed, before she stopped and met his yellow gaze.

"You’re lying, it pains you to know she can."

Saix kept a tight rein on his "emotions" and kept the cold façade up. Meeting her gaze with a level yellow stare, he shook his head in response. I don’t care about that, I never have cared. he thought. His face an unreadable mask, he held the woman’s gaze and she said suddenly, "My name’s Isxis."

Looking at her confused, he registered what she said and nodded curtly. Saix turned to leave only to hesitate when Isxis said, "I know what you’re going through, Isa." Wheeling to face her, Saix raised an eyebrow at her and waited silently as the woman continued, "Tora’s you’re little sister, she smells like you and you look so much alike."

Snarling softly, Saix hissed threateningly, "If you tell anyone I will personally find you and kick your butt."

Isxis looked at him like he’d physically had struck her, a hurt look in her arctic ivy eyes, the female Nobody retorted, "I would never hurt Tora, she's a child! If anything I'd want to protect her."

Saix stared at her and nodded silently, he could tell that this woman, Isxis, would not hurt Tora and Comet, even though he could careless about the latter of the two. Without so much as another word, Saix summoned a portal and stepped through it, dismissing Isxis from his mind he tried to shake the uneasy feeling that washed over him. Stepping through he looked over at Axel. Axel seems to have made new friends in Roxas and that puppet, he thought, looking at Roxas and Xion, he smiled a little at the wary look that Roxas had on his face. Obviously Xion was getting stronger while Roxas was growing weaker. It doesn’t matter which one we have, all that matters is that we have a Keybearer under our control. Saix mused silently.

He nodded once to his old friend, before heading to his room, flipping to the page with his last entry, he shook his head at the entry, everything he had wrote was true. Grabbing the pen he added a new entry, he cringed when he read it over again: Tora shouldn’t have been here, she should have just stayed in the remains of our home world, where she belongs. Now she’s in a coma-like state, I can tell that. But why did my emotions feel so real around her?

Saix shut his journal and leaned against the wall, staring out at the forming Kingdom Hearts. It had been a hundred and ninety-five days since Roxas had joined up with them, not that he cared or anything. He knew what Axel had said was true, about him having changed a little too much. Looking at the window he saw his reflection staring back at him, and it wasn’t only in appearance either. His personality had shifted too, he wasn’t sure how though, he couldn’t even remember his past anymore.

Hearing a knock on the door, he hid the worn notebook and told them to come in. Surprisingly enough it was Axel, and it didn’t take long for the red-headed Nobody to seat down on his bed and eat one of the sea-salt ice cream bars he had. His lip twitched in annoyance, shaking his head he listened as Axel started, "Hey, Isa, would you mind if…."

"No," he cut in.

Axel leapt to his feet in a heartbeat, like they had a heart, glaring at him the emerald-eyed Nobody looked away after a few moments and started to pace the room. "Why can't you give Xion, Roxas and me a day off? We've been working our butts off doing as you've ordered, and I've stuck my neck out for you more than I care to count!" Axel raged.

Saix knew this was true, but it's not like he really cared, licking at an ice cream bar he grabbed, he listened while Axel continued to demand an answer from him. Sighing he met Axel's blazing emerald green eyes and said, "I want you to destroy Tora next time you see her, if you do that than you can do whatever you want with your friends."

He knew that number eight could have a temper, but he didn't expect what happened next. Axel closed the distance between them in two strides, grabbing a hold of the clothe around his throat, Saix felt Axel pin him against the wall. Staring into those blazing pools with chilly yellow, he was genuinely shocked when Axel hissed, "How could you order such a thing? She's your sister!" Releasing him, Axel quickly headed toward the door, yanking it open he looked over his shoulder at him.

Number seven looked at Axel from his position on the floor, trying to catch his breath. "You’ve changed Lea," he muttered.

"I'm not the one who changed. You did." Axel retorted, before taking the final steps out of his room and slamming the door.

Saix sighed and picked himself up, sitting on his bed he stared out the window, puzzled by everything going on around him. He felt as if he was losing the only two people who ever understood him, and that made him feel more empty than ever before.

~-----------~

Skitty: Sorry that it's so short or if it's crappy, but I personally like it because of recent issues that had been going on in my life. Luckily it's over now.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
True, also I'm still coming up with my own next chapter of Blood and Love myself. And good timing for me to rack my brain on it because I have another story writing to do for college english class.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts, it's characters or some aspects of the plot. The rest of the stuff, anything that is not in the orginial Kingdom Hearts series or if it belongs to someone else (like songs, books, etc), belongs to me. That includes the OC(s), so please leave them alone. Stupid writer's block, anyway, here's the next chapter.

~---------~

Outcasts​

He wasn't sure how long he'd sat there, looking toward the window he tried to determine the time from that. The night sky gave no hint to it; heck Saix wasn't even sure if there was any other time here. Do I even know Tora as well as I thought I did? Or was it all just an illusion? What about Zexion? Did he know her better than I did? He asked himself.

He gave up on trying to figure it out, what did have his attention was that woman. Isxis. Saix was positive he’d heard that name from somewhere, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Shrugging it off, he stood up and moved toward the window; staring out at the moon. "Maybe Lea is right, maybe I've changed too much." He muttered softly.

Saix knew it wouldn't be hard for him to slip out of the castle, the missions had been given out for the day. He didn't have to do anything, side-stepping into the portal that swished into life, he collapsed it as soon as he was through. He didn't notice when the portal ended, spiting him out at Hollow Bastion. His eyes snapped up and around him, muttering something inaudible, Saix set to work on moving around the streets. Keeping his head down, his yellow eyes took in his surroundings.

~-------~

Comet walked down the cobbled street, his shoes making a soft clicking on the stones. "What the.... How are you still alive?" Someone asked from behind him.

Wheeling to face the voice, he stared Riku in the face, his lips twitching he met his original's blindfolded gaze. He tilted his head to the side, curious about that whole thing, mentally storing it for later Comet responded curtly, "Because of Tora, I'm not sure how she did it but she saved me."

Riku was quiet at this explaintion, and not caring what he thought, Comet turned to walk away. "You really care about her, don't you?" Riku whispered, this made Comet freeze, of course he cared about Tora. He also hated Saix for what he did to her.

Comet stiffly acknowledged his original's remark. Shaking his head sadly, Comet whispered in a strand voice, "Yeah, but she's out cold. She won't answer me no matter how had I try, she didn't lose her heart...."

He felt a comforting hand on his shoulder, looking at Riku a confused look flashed across his face. Smiling softly, Riku shook his head, almost like he wanted to say something but didn't know how to word it. "Spit it out, now!" Comet snarled, his muscles locking from tension.

Riku looked at Comet, a little strange look in his eyes. "I was wondering if we could talk a while, I actually wanted to get to know you."

Comet shook his head and looked up at the twilit sky, remembering what time it was, he shrugged and moved Riku's hand. Tightening his hand around the bags, he walked away and tossed over his shoulder, "Nice to talk to you again, Riku. See you around!"

"Wait! I wanted to ask you more about Tora!"

That caused him to jerk to a stop, waiting until Riku caught up with him. Comet tossed him a glance before he started walking again. They walked in silence for a while, only when they reached the cottage’s door that the silence was broken. "So, this is where you stay with her?" Riku asked.

"Yeah, it's not much but it works," he answered dryly. Opening the door, Comet motioned for Riku to take a seat in the living room. Sure the room wasn't very big; but it was enough for four, maybe five people to sit comfortably in there. Moving into the kitchen, Comet set the bags down on the counter.

Reaching into a paper bag, he opened the plastic one inside and pulled out a gummi worm. Nibbling on it, he set to work putting the stuff away, mulling over how this had even come to be. He shrugged to dismiss it, finishing in his task Comet walked back into the living room. Comet shifted his weight a little, it seemed as if Riku was just as uncomfortable as him. "So...." Riku started.

"Yeah," he muttered half-heartedly.

Riku glanced around them, finding something in the room to stare at. Spotting a picture on a wooden table, he nodded toward it and asked, "Who are the ones in the picture?" Comet turned to look at the picture, it had four people, three of which were Lea, Isa and Tora. He couldn't place the other one, with their exotic hair and eyes, but it was definitely a girl, and judging by the way her and Isa looked it seemed they were crushing on each other.

"The other girl's Amaranth, she was a close friend of Isa's," a voice said softly, almost like a whisper carried on the breeze.

~---------~

The girl lifted her head, the night sky was alive with the stars and moon. Brushing a strand of hair out of the way, her silver gaze took in everything around her. She closed her left eye, leaving her right eye open, than repeating the process but reversed. She ducked behind the brush and watched the pirates, a soft, seductive smile coming to her face; Amaranth murmured, "This is going to be very interesting."

~---------~

Skitty: Please leave a review and tell me what you think, and I'm so sorry for taking so long to update; I'll try to get the next chapter up sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back