• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Broken Hearted what's a girl to do?? (females only)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I"m a man and yes i know that it says females only

But if a guy says that usually means 2 things
1) He simply doesn't like you anymore
2) He wants someone else

or unless he just has a few issues (like 5% chance)

Trust me I know, i have done it a couple of times

Unknown KeyBl@de

Wait you ask why guys say the famous line then put up females only?Anyway he probably likes someone else.That's why it's him.If you like him that much date someone popular in front of his face.If I know 1 thing then it's that a guy always wants something he can't have.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Unknown KeyBl@de said:
If I know 1 thing then it's that a guy always wants something he can't have.

You aint lying....That's real...

Anyways if u want him back, you gotta do your girl thing and start teasing (works for me)

Unknown KeyBl@de

DaDides said:
You aint lying....That's real...

Anyways if u want him back, you gotta do your girl thing and start teasing (works for me)
LOL yeah he's right about the teasing thing.If he trys to iggy<((ignore) you then don't be affraid to go on the offensive,

fireglow134

Outside the Seventh circle of Hell with Edward Cul
Haha... :D dude was so jealous last night! My next door neighbor who just moved in was happy to help me in my sceme. But personally I just think he wanted to go on a date with me 'cause he secretly likes me. But I do to. :rolleyes: When we showed up @ the dinner where my ex and his crew hang out I swear his eyes literally :eek: popped out! So I'm having fun watching this guy squirm. Heehee thanks for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back