• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom Hearts Infinities 2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should the first Infinties be put in novel format like BCoM?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You know, I was always curious on how Naminé stayed so pretty, after everything that happened to her. :D
Is it me, or is Naminé turning into a Mary Sue? x__x;
“Walk away!” his inner feeling screamed at him, “You’re becoming too attached. You want to see her fail not succeed! You like to see her cry!”

Saix rested his hand over his temple. His head was starting to hurt.

“I-I have to go!” he blurted out, his darker feelings winning over.

“I und-understand.” Namine whimpered, “I love you daddy.”
;w; I want Saïx to see the light, but at the same thing, I want him to stay his sexy jerky self.
But poor Naminé doesn't realize she's being manipulated T_T damn you too, being my two favorite KH characters.

Last edited:

Onasi

Is it me, or is Naminé turning into a Mary Sue? x__x;
;w; I want Saïx to see the light, but at the same thing, I want him to stay his sexy jerky self.
But poor Naminé doesn't realize she's being manipulated T_T damn you too, being my two favorite KH characters.

You'll find out that she can do more than pull on heart strings and fight like a pro. XD

Like I said before Saix is torn with conflicting feelings for Namine. His insane half only wants the people around him to be in pain, but his fatherly feelings towards Namine just wont go away. Why he feels for such a person has yet to be explained. Sam's adventures helps pull away from the long build up of other chracters for some simple mindless action sceens. I didn't feel like his part would fit well in the over all story but it seems to be doing well.

Thank you for reading. ^^

Onasi

Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a long time. My computer crashed and I had to send it in. A new chapter wll be up before the holiday.

Soliloquy 33

So... Is like this guy dead or something? There hasn't been a new chapter in over 2 months... >.>

Riku Fan1415

People might say the same thing about me. But no! 'Tis I, Riku Fan1415, back from the world of Resident Evil! (Sorry, I was so hooked that I forgot all about Kingdom Hearts! Le Gasp!) now I have returned from exile! Now al we need is Onasi back. ONASI!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!?????

Onasi

People might say the same thing about me. But no! 'Tis I, Riku Fan1415, back from the world of Resident Evil! (Sorry, I was so hooked that I forgot all about Kingdom Hearts! Le Gasp!) now I have returned from exile! Now al we need is Onasi back. ONASI!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!?????

Sorry all. I've been up to many things. A few weeks off turned into a few months. My computer I was using died and with it all the files (including all the chapters I had written and all the things for my new job) Obviously the stuff for my job was higher on the list of things to do. Sorry I haven't been posting new chapters. Lucky I saved some on a flash drive. Not all the chapters were on it (just my luck. XD) but a few were.

enjoy.

“Okay!” yelled the field commander making Sora and all the other S.O.L.D.I.E.R. 3rd-1st classes come to attention. It had been a few days but they were coming on Ukiz and the front line of the war against the Organization and its allies.

“Listen up!” The commander yelled over the sound of shells hitting the side of the ship and their own ship returning fire. “The destroyers sent in before us have weakened the ground forces a little but they have just dug in deeper. There is heavy fighting on the ground and you have been called upon to provide assistance. Your landing crafts will be sent down behind enemy lines on the outskirts of one of the major cities on the north end.” He cued up a visual aid and showed where they would be landing, “From there you will cross this lake here and hit the enemy from behind. Like I said before the enemy has dug in deep. You will not only be fighting Slecus troops but nobodies and heartless.” He paused for a moment for the men to take in what he said. “You’re dropping in exactly 1 minute. Good luck.”

The field commander stepped down and a large man in red took his place.

“Who is that?” Sora whispered to Cloud.

“S.O.L.D.I.E.R. 1st class head captain Auron.”

Auron spoke, “Remember that you are there to defend the people of Ukiz. Hold fast and remember your training. We are strong.”
“WE ARE S.O.L.D.I.E.R!” the men shouted back a reply as the hurried to their landing crafts.

Sora was the first in his landing craft and looked out the view port. A colossal orbital fight was going on between the opposing forces. He gulped and sat down, taking his place with Cloud, Kairi, and the others in his squad.

A computer voice sounded in the landing craft “3… 2… 1…” The ship broke free and started being pulled to the surface.

Sora looked outside the view port again and saw the planet become larger and larger as the fell towards it. He felt like his eyes were going to rattle out of his head they were shaking and falling so fast. He saw some landing crafts blown to bits by missiles from the enemy ships. The fell, piercing through the heavens and down to hell. The ship shook violently as they breached the inner atmosphere. Sora could now see artillery strikes peppering the land underneath him.

Anti aircraft turrets turned their fire on them. Sora ducked away from the view port. A round blasted through the view port and hit the 13th member of their squad right in the neck. He fell to the shuttle’s floor dead. They had no time to feel for the loss as they hit the ground. The door of the shuttle blew off. Sora and the others shouldered their rifles and leapt out not hesitating in shooting anything in another uniform. Seconds ticked away like centuries as more landing crafts hit the ground some… in pieces. A loud war cry blasted over all else.
Sora flung his rifle over his shoulder and pulled his keyblade from the air. He cast a repel spell and kneeled down behind it. His squad and 2 others ducked behind it next to him.
“That pillbox up there is slaughtering us before we can even get a few feet out of landing crafts!” One of the men shouted.

“I’ll handle this…” Cloud stated firmly as he dove over the purple tinted repel barrier and charged the pill box. He dived over the trench defenses turning over in mid air and firing a few rounds in killing a good number of enemy troops. He spent the last of his magazine and drew his buster blade.

Cloud sprinted up the small hill where the pillbox lay. He slashed his sword in front of him as he ran knocking tracer rounds out of the air as if they were flies. As he reached the pillbox he jammed his sword into the ground pushing his shoulder against the metal to provide cover as he pulled two grenades from his side and flung them into the pillbox window. He didn’t wait for a reaction before running back down the hill dancing past and through gunfire from both sides. He jumped back over the barrier.

“This barrier won’t hold much longer.” Kairi said over the sound of a mix of gunfire, battle cries, and screams.

“On the count of 3 we break and push forward!” Sora said. 3 seconds passed and the broke free, the barrier now an already fading memory.

Kairi concentrated magic in her finger tips and ran her hands through the air. She flung herself into the air as she reached the top of the hill and cast ice spell after ice spell on the entrenched enemies below her.

Sore leaped back a few feet and pulled a second keyblade from the gunpowder and dust filled air. He reversed gripped it like one would a knife, pulled his arm back and flung it like a spear up ahead of him into a enemy trench. He kneeled down and concentrated all his magic power on the keyblade that had landed in the trench. He cast a gravity spell sending the Slecus troops up into the air.

He pushed forward with the other members of S.O.L.D.I.E.R. Pushed into hell.

Roxas looked around him. There was only blackness. He breathed in but chocked on what felt like sand in the back of his throat. It wouldn’t leave his mouth. He went to put his arm in front of his face to try and filter whatever it was he was breathing in but felt nothing. He looked down. There was nothing there. His eyes grew wide and screamed.
That screamed pulled him back to the real world and with it the pain of a lost limb.

“AHhHhHhH!!!!” Roxas screamed as he realized the machines around him sewing what was left of his arm shut. Roxas yelled again and again, batting the medical machines away in agony.

Finally the machines stopped, thought the pain remained, he brought his stump of an arm over in front of him as far as it would go and looked at it.

“How the hell did this happen?” He thought.

Axel entered the room.

“I didn’t think you were going to make it.” He said as he sat down next to Roxas, “You had lost a lot of blood.”
“What the fu*k happened?” Roxas yelled.

“I…” Axel stammered, “Don’t know what to say. One second you were fine and the next your arm just kinda erupted into bone fragments and torn flesh. Although we have deduced that it was magic related.”

Axel knew what must have happened. Roxas and Namine were linked. If Roxas’s arm was gone so was Namine and seeing as how there was nothing of Roxas’s arm left… the same must be true for her. He had a lot of trouble dealing with this fact.

Roxas groaned and looked up at him from his hospital bed.

“So… What the hell am I suppose to do now?” Roxas moaned.

For the first time Axel saw the boy lying before him not as a brother in arms, a close friend, or a partner but what he really was. A young teenage boy. He was young. Too young to have to kill and watch people be killed.

Axel didn’t know how to answer the boy. For the first time in a long time Axel was speechless.

“I… don’t know what to do…” Roxas exhaled.

“Neither… do I.” Axel responded.

Riku looked around. He saw familiar faces. “good.” He thought, “So I’m not dead.”

“RIKU!” River shouted as she pounced catlike onto his chest, “You’re awake!”

Riku flashed her an embarrassed smile. “It’s nice to see you too River.” He said with a laugh.

“Nice to see you’re up and running again Sir.” Trevor said as he gave him a hand and helped him up.

“Yeah thanks and thank you Dr. Myanmar. I’m sure you’re the one who brought me back from that event.” Riku said with a smile.

“Oh yes indeed boy, but it wasn’t only me ya know,” the doctor looked over at Holly, “I could have never done it without my assistant.”

Holly face flushed a bright red. “It was nothing. I just wanted to help the doctor.”

“Aww…” Riku said, “Look at her she’s embarrassed!” He walked over and hugged her.

“Human! What are you doing!?” she said angrily.

“Nothing…” Riku said just before he kissed her on the cheek.

Holly’s face was red with a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

“You jerk I knew you were trying to take him away from me!” River yelled as she started kicking Holly’s boot.

Beat held his sister. “I’m so glad you’re alright.” He said, “I don’t know what I would have done without you.

“Oh big brother… you’re so silly.” Rhyme whispered as she hugged him back. She looked over his shoulder and saw Neku and, the now new, Shiki.

“Hi Neeeekkkkuuuu!” she said playfully.

Neku groaned and looked away. He would never show it but he was glad that she was alright. He may not have seen what happened to her but she did look pretty banged up.
“Rhyme this is…” Neku said turning to Shiki.

“Shiki!” Rhyme yelled as she let go of Beat and hugged her around her waist.

Shiki gasped, “How did you know…? I look nothing like how I did…” she rested her hand on the younger girl’s shoulders.

“Silly,” she said. “How could I not know it’s you? We’re friends.”

Shiki smiled.

“No matter what you look like,” Trevor started “Your hearts will always recognize each other.”

Everyone in that poorly lit dark street corner looked at each other. They gazed not onto features of the flesh but of the spirit. Focusing on what made their very being. Feelings fluctuating in their heart dancing through flashes of light and darkness forever locked in a celestial dance deep in the farthest reaches of their heart.
“How very enlightening,” said a familiar sarcastic voice, “I’m sorry I have to cut this exciting exchange short.” It was Joshua

“Joshua did you do all this!?” Neku yelled.

“Of course I did Neku. You sure don’t catch on quick do you?” He answered in a joking voice.

Neku’s eyes changed in that instant. He understood what Joshua was in that instant. He gripped the pin he had taken with him. He felt its magic pulse through him.
“I’ll kill you!” Neku shouted as he charged the other boy making fire erupt from the pin in his hand.

“Neku wait!” Riku shouted. He knew what would happen if they tried to fight.

“Yeah let’s go!” Beat yelled as he ran after Neku towards Joshua. “Let’s start it up!”

“No!” Neku called back to Beat “Let’s end it!”

Fire blasted from Neku’s pin. Joshua teleported out of the path of the fire. Beat saw his chance and swung a right hook at the boy.
Joshua tilted his head just enough to evade the strike. The fight and the smoke from the explosion had drawn a crowd. What passed as the police on this world would be here in a little bit.

Donald and Goofy hadn’t gotten hold of any real information in their search and were heading back to the ship when they heard a large blast from an explosion.
“Eh’huck. You don’t think that Riku and the other’s were part of that do ya Donald?” Goofy asked in his usual tone of voice.

“I don’t know Goofy, but if nothing else we should at least go check it out.” The small duck looked up at his dog friend, “We’ll make a pass over it in the ship.”
Goofy gave a nod and with it decided they ran back to the ship wasting no time in taking off.

“Is that all ya got?” Joshua mocked, “I expected more from you Neku.”

“Shut up!” Neku replied, “I don’t want to hear anything else from you!”

“How could you do that to Shiki and my sister!” Beat yelled.

Hearing Beat, Joshua pushed the two boys back and leapt away to a safe distance.

“What exactly did I do that was wrong?” Joshua said in a calm voice. “You and your friends were never my enemy. Really look at the situation.”
“Freeze all of you and put your hands up!” A police man screamed from a cop car that had pulled up at the scene as five more pulled up, blocking off the area.
Joshua didn’t let the police cut his monologue short. He kept speaking.

“Look at Rhyme, Beat. Don’t you see now that your sister can help herself and you don’t always need to baby her?” Joshua spoke.
Beat gulped and looked at his sister. He was right.

“Besides,” Joshua continued, “I could have easily let the explosives kill her, but I didn’t. In fact I told her jump from the building in a way that would let her live. Ask her if you like.”
Beat asked Rhyme in the special speechless way siblings can talk with each other through looks and expressions. Rhyme nodded.

“Shiki.” Joshua said making the young girl look at him, “Your friends seeing what you really look like. Don’t you feel more comfortable and confident? You don’t have to pretend to be something anymore.”

Shiki looked away. He was right.

“And Neku, the very fact that you attacked me shows that you care enough for these people to fight for them. They are your friends aren’t they?”

“I Told You To Freeze Kid!” the cop yelled angrily into the megaphone.

Joshua snapped his finger causing at blue column of energy to fall down from the sky onto the police cars. Joshua turned and looked at the destruction he had caused; the man with the megaphone looking up at Joshua from the ground in fear.

“It’s rude to interrupt someone when they are speaking amongst their friends.” He said as he took the side arm revolver from the police officer.

Helicopters were now on the scene shining bright search lights down on Joshua.

“So do you see now that I’m not all that bad of a guy?” he asked.

“Maybe not,” Riku said as he stepped forward. “But you still have information we want and it’s clear by what you did to Riku that you’re not willing to play nice.” He drew his keyblade from the air.

“Do you forget what happened last time you fought me?” Joshua asked as he drew his knife.

“Oh I didn’t but things will be-“ Riku was cut off by Trevor who put his arm in front of him.

Trevor drew his gunblade, the pieces clicking into place loudly, as Holly stepped forward, her gauntlets held up.

“You ready?” Trevor asked.

“Whenever you are.” The young Chrisen Princess replied.

“Let’s Go!”

Holly leapt forward at Joshua swinging her right gauntlet at his head. Joshua pulled his head back dodging it. Holly followed through with her swing, twisting on her right leg and kicking Joshua in the head with her left leg.

“What!” Joshua groaned.

She grabbed his head and kneed him in the face sending him flying back.

Trevor flung himself in the air and came down on Joshua with an ax kick to the chest sending his body to the ground hard enough to make him bounce off it. Trevor grabbed Joshua’s head on the rebound and shoved him to the ground again. Gripping him from the chin Trevor ran dragging the boy on the ground.
Trevor jumped up into the sky and flung him up into the air.

Holly ran towards Trevor and jumped up after him, stretching out her hand at him. Trevor took her hand and flung her up at Joshua.
Still holding hands kicked Joshua higher, twisting her body she pulled Trevor up to Joshua.

Joshua had just enough time to put his knife up as a defense as Trevor’s gunblade came down in a downward slash. He pulled his legs up and pushed off of Trevor. As Joshua landed he pointed his stolen gun up at Trevor and Holly and fired.

Trevor brought his gunblade up and using magic to focus he batted away the bullets. When he saw that Joshua needed to reload he twisted his body and flung Holly down at him. Still twisting he set his gunblade to its long range mode and fired down at him.

Joshua jumped back out of the path of the bullets as he finished reloading the revolver. Holly hit the ground a few feet in front of him. He pointed his pistol at her but before he had a chance to pull the trigger Holly had thrown a knife from her belt at him, the blade sliding down the barrel of the revolver. Joshua expected another knife and was right. He put his own thicker knife up and stopped the second blade.

Holly was now in distance and lunged forward at Joshua, the blade of her gauntlet out. Joshua quickly changed the hold of the revolver from the grip to the barrel and hit the blade of the gauntlet down passing safely by his side tearing clothes instead of flesh. Now on the offensive Joshua brought his knife forward at Holly.

Holly fell to one knee and hit the knife up with her free gauntlet Opening Joshua’s torso to attack from Trevor who, now on the ground had is gunblade raised and fired.
Joshua flicked the knife from the barrel of his gun and fired back as he pushed away from Holly.

Holly stood up again and put her gauntlets over her body to defend her vital parts from bullets. She ran and slid on the ground throwing more knives as she slid.
Joshua put up a magic barrier just in time to save himself. The knives hit the invisible magic wall. He was safe for a few more seconds.

Donald and Goofy looked down at the scene that had unfolded.

“Get on turret Goofy! We have to help Holly and Trevor!”

“Yes sir captain Donald.” Goofy said as he saluted and ran off to the ships turret. He saw Joshua leap back and stop Holly’s knives with a magic barrier. He aimed the turret and fired down at Joshua.

Joshua looked up and saw the search light of helicopters and the ship that was now firing at him. He put up another barrier but the he was tired and couldn’t form it properly allowing the blast from the ship’s turret pass through the magic wall like a warm knife through butter. He had nowhere to run and he was already running on empty. Blast shot him back into a light post. Joshua looked up at ship that had fired and tried to snap his fingers to call down another beam but lacked the strength to do so. He was done and he knew it. The fight was over.
Holly and Trevor walked over to Joshua.

“Do you surrender?” Trevor asked?

“Yeah. The information Tono isn’t paying me enough to fight a Chrisen warrior, a darkness agent, and the freaking flag ship over their damn navy.” Joshua looked up at them, “Seeing as how I’m not dead I trust you want something from me.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Riku Fan1415

*whistles* dang, epic battle! And was that a sign that Riku's pairing up with Holly? I hope so, because River....well, aside from being too hyperactive for me (we already got Selphie, and Rikku, come on!), pairing Riku up with a tiny girl-cat....thing, would just be.....awkward.

s1worstbirthdayever

Onasi

Re: Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballs Infinities 2)

*whistles* dang, epic battle! And was that a sign that Riku's pairing up with Holly? I hope so, because River....well, aside from being too hyperactive for me (we already got Selphie, and Rikku, come on!), pairing Riku up with a tiny girl-cat....thing, would just be.....awkward.

s1worstbirthdayever

I did model her after Selphie a bit yeah. ^^ She's a cat girl. Every video game has to have one somewhere. She's like a human the size of a cat with a cat tail and cat ears. A little girl. There is a lot of story left my friend. You may end up liking her. XD

And on Riku being paired with Holly well...

"Is this the right place?" Sora asked

"Yep" Cloud said.

"How can we be sure?" Riku added.

"Just look at all the fangirls..." Squall finished as he set down his binoculars.

"Well we might as well Go in."

"Stop right there!" Xemnas screamed.

The boys turned around

"It is I Xemnas the lord of..." Before he could finish he was wacked upside the head and knocked out.

Holly, Kairi, Aeirith, and Rinoa were all standing over Xemnas's body, Aerith holding a club.

"Don't worry boys." The girls said, "We'll get you through that Anime and video game convention unharmed and REMIND YOU THAT YOU'RE NOT SINGLE MEN!!!"

Riku laughed at his friends "Glad I'm still single!" he said laughing.

Holly grabbed Riku by the shirt collar and kissed him. "You're taken now human!" she said as she dragged him towards the Hilton hotel just on the other side of the street where the convention was being held, batting back Riku fan girls with her free arm.

"Wow..." Cloud said. "I guess Redheads do have more fun..."

Happy April Fools day everyone. Hope you enjoyed the stupid little skit I did. And I hope you enjoyed The little quick story of what it might be like if Holly was in a relationship with Riku, Riku fan 1415. XD

Last edited:

Riku Fan1415

Awww! =(

Well, I mean, Holly's race is like KH's equivalent of the elves, right? The elves are always the most beautiful, and you just can't help but love an elf x human relationship (Arwen x Aragorn!). Besides, why make Holly so damn gorgeous if you're not planning on pairing her up with Riku?

Onasi

Awww! =(

Well, I mean, Holly's race is like KH's equivalent of the elves, right? The elves are always the most beautiful, and you just can't help but love an elf x human relationship (Arwen x Aragorn!). Besides, why make Holly so damn gorgeous if you're not planning on pairing her up with Riku?

I never said I wasn't going to pair them up. ; ) Who Riku ends up with will be who he ends up with be it Holly, River, another character, or maybe even no one.

And Yes Holly's people are like elves. As for Why I made here so gorgeous. Well... every boy had a crush on the red haired girl next door, even Charlie Brown. XD

Onasi

I'm Sorry I haven't been posting new chapters. I've been away for a LONG TIME on business. I haven't had much time to RE-write any chapters but I have time off now for a small vacation so I SHOULD have SOME time to write. I hope to have at least one new chapter up. Oh gosh This has been going on for a long time and passed from writer to writer. User to User. I really wish I have a chance to finish this. Thank you all for Reading and waiting for new chapters. Thank You.

Your writers
Mikey and Xikem

Onasi

Okay, so it's been a LOOOONGGG time but I'm finally getting the time to finish some more chapters! :3 A new chapter will be up before the 30th!!! ^_^ Sorry for the long wait.

Onasi

“We want answers and you are going to give them to us.” Holly said in a forceful tone, as she put her blade gauntlet up under Joshua’s chin.

“Cut the dramatics,” The young man replied, “I know when I’m beat. So… what do you want to know?”

Trevor rested his hand on Holly’s shoulder and gently moved her aside, “We would like to know how to get in contact with the information tono.”

Joshua looked up and smiled, “I don’t think you’ll ever want to talk to him. Not directly at any rate.”

Riku walked over and looked down at Joshua, “We need to talk to him directly. We don’t want a Organization spy giving us false info. Face to face is the only way.”

“You have no idea what you’re getting yourself in to.” Joshua said as he stood up slowly, “Getting to the information tono is easy. Actually seeing him is the hard part.”

“What do you mean!?” River said from her perch on Riku’s head.

“I mean, little cat girl is that the information tono is guarded like an emperor. Some of the best mercenaries and bounty hunters are the tono’s personal guard. You’ll have to get through all of them.” Joshua said in a matter of fact tone. “You’d have better luck braking into the Munny reserves on Hollow Bastion.”

Trevor and the others went into a huddle. “So what if this guy is telling the truth?” Riku whispered.

“Easy or not we need to know what the organization is up to and the only way to get that info is from the information tono. It’s the only way to be sure it’s real.” Trevor responded.

“But that would mean having to go through some of the worst of the criminal scum on a world built around crime” Holly added

“I know it seems risky,” Trevor said, “But it’s the only way.”

Riku Looked back over at Joshua on the ground, “Can you take us there?”

“Let me get whatever’s left and it will be no problem.” Joshua replied.

Hayner anxiously looked to his right and left. He had finally gotten to his first day of SeeD training. His vest and knock off camo pants now replaced with official grid style military camo. His feet covered with thick grey socks and tight water proof boots. He stood at perfect attention while his commanding officer who he had still not learned the name of stood in front of him.

“Well, Welcome to SeeD,” The man said in a voice that he had to have known was a military cliché, “Look around you, Half of the people around you won’t be here by the end of next week. SeeD has a washout rate of 50%. If you don’t like that you can go join those pansy asses in the S.O.L.D.I.E.R program and get the light load training.” He spoke with an obvious hatred for the other special forces program,

“SeeD” he continued “Is what keeps our World’s secrets, secrets. Where S.O.L.D.I.E.R. focuses on brute force to overwhelm an enemy we specialize in taking out an enemy mentally and physically. When S.O.L.D.I.E.R. is used the worlds know about it. When SeeD strikes the worlds have to wait 50 years for the operation to be declassified.” He looked right at Hayner with an almost disgusted look, “So forget about all the things you saw in the commercials you saw on TV. ‘Cause once you’re in SeeD to the rest of the worlds you never did anything, you were never anywhere, and above all else you never existed”

Hayner swallowed the saliva that had built up in his mouth with a loud gulp. He had known that SeeD was special forces and probably did a lot of things the common people weren’t told about but finding out from SeeD itself that it wasn’t just some, but ALL of things they did were done undercover was a more than a little surprising.

“You are dismissed!”

Over the next few weeks Hayner and his friends would be put through some of the most grueling training ever devised in all the worlds.

Hayner ran faster and faster, the mud at his feet being kicked up with every footfall as formless officers around him shouted at him in the darkness. The Darkness of night, the only light being coming from muzzle flash of randomly fired rifles in the darkness, the complete darkness. He heard the sound of thuds and splashes up ahead. He dropped to his stomach, the mud splashing in his face and hair, and army crawled his way forward. Just as he thought there was wire that had tripped those before him. He crawled as fast as he could through the mud. The mud sucked at his body as if wanting to pull him down into its murky brown and black slush.

“F***” he said under he said in a low voice.

“Hayner is that you…?” Said a voice next to him,

“Hello?” Hayner replied as he kept moving,

“Oh God it is you.” It was Olette’s voice.

Hayner could just make out her mud covered face from the light of the muzzle flashes as they both crawled along through the mood under the wire.
“How can anyone do this…?” She mumbled in a half cry.

“Keep going Olette!” Hayner said forcefully, “I have a feeling we’re almost done… just a little more. It can’t be more than just a little more….”

They heard a voice up ahead saying the word “Jump”. They came upon a ledge leading off into a lower area of the training field. “JUMP!” he said “JUMP, JUMP!”

There was a line of people up ahead alongside him. They were leaving the coarse as officers at the side mocked them and called them washouts. Soon it was Hayner’s turn.

“JUMP!” said the officer.

Hayner hesitated.

“JUMP!” He said again.

Hayner heard the sound of crying. Not just from Olette but other people, people Hayner had thought were tough when they first arrived.

“JUMP!”

Olette couldn’t take anymore and pushed passed Hayner and jumped off the ledge, not knowing how far the fall was. She jumped into the Abyss of the unknown.

“JUMP!”

Hayner gulped down hard as he always did when he was nervous and jumped down. He fell falling to the ground as he hit the muddy terrain beneath him. He knew what he had told Olette was a lie. There was still hours more of the coarse to go.

Namine opened her eyes. She looked around. She was still in the hospital room she was in when her daddy visited her. She moaned in pain as she tried to move a little. She looked down at her arm or what was left of it. There were bandages covering the stub. Cold tears flowed down her fair,snow white skin from her beautiful ice blue eyes. It was then she spotted a small notebook on her bedside table.

“General Saix left that there for you.”

Namine looked up and saw the tall soldier in the doorway along with the loud soldier who she had met before with James.

“We saw him come in and drop it off before we came in. You just missed him.” The loud soldier said as they both walked towards her.

Namine picked the notebook up and looked through it. Sketches covered the paper inside. One of a Boy with red hair who made her think of James even though small triangles were under his eyes in the drawing.

“Is it important to you?” The tall soldier asked.

“I… don’t know…” Namine quietly cried before them, her tears staining the paper.

Not too long this time i'm afraid. But there are more updates to come. I FINALLY have some free time to post more chapters. So don't worry. There should not be more updates separated by months instead of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back