• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom Hearts Infinities 2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should the first Infinties be put in novel format like BCoM?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Sora stood up on its shoulder and threw his keyblade at the monster's hand. As it stuck Sora jumped off and drop kicked the sword even deeper in to the ground, trapping the beast. Sora pulled another blade from the air and chucked it at the other hand where Cloud's buster blade was.

The colossus screamed again and again.

Cloud rushed over and pulled his sword free as he pushed Sora's in deeper.

Sora pulled a third blade from the air and started to run the length of the beast's arm as Cloud did the same. The stabbed their swords into the monster's arm and dragged the blade after them as they ran, sawing its arms in this way.

They screamed as they neared its head. They met at the base of the neck. They pulled their swords from the body of the heartless and jamed them into the neck and out through the throat of the colossus.

The beast moaned for its last time as it hit the ground with a large thud that caused the already destroyed rooms of of this part of the castle to shake and things to fall from the ceiling.

Cloud rushed for the skiff and kicked the lever to start the engine. Sora ran after him. Could stretched out his hand behind him waiting for Sora. He was getting closer to the edge of the cliff.

"Jump" he yelled

Sora pushed himself off the ground and Cloud grabbed him with his free hand while his other held the other side of the skiff. The extra weight caused the skiff to do a barrel roll. Now with Sora safely on the skiff he powered after Squall and Vaan.

''Hit the detonator'' Cloud sceamed.

Sora pulled the remote from his pack and hit the button. The bombs went off and they did their work. Sora looked down at the black mass of heartless and seconds later the stones, the tons of stones, hit the mass. He thought he could see one of the larger heartless explode like a balloon. Sora smiled.

Cloud rocketed back towards the ships the came in on.

''Hang on tight!'' Cloud yelled over the roar of the bombs and crumbling of the rocks, ''This is going to be fun!''

Sora grabbed onto Cloud's shirt. Cloud kicked the lever again and skiff engine screamed and hissed as they went even faster towards the ships. When they got close enough he kicked it again and the engine died.

Cloud and Sora jumped off together and rolled as they hit the ground.

''Hurry up you hair gel addicts!'' Vaan shouted.

Sora and Cloud gave him ''The look'' as they got into their gummi ships and took off.

''I'm so glad you're alright!'' Kairi shouted as she rushed into Sora's outstretched arms.

If they were a little bit older the sight would look like a photo of a history book from the ''Veterans come home'' chapter.

Cloud smiled at the sight. He remebered what that rushed felt like, what it felt like to hold the woman he loved in his arms. After he greeted everyone he got on his motorcycle and drove.

He stopped in front of a moderately sized house. He got off and walked up to the door. He put the key in the lock and turned it. Cloud walked upstairs to the last room on the left. Cloud sat on his bed and looked at the side table and at the picture on it. It was a photo of Aerith, his beloved Aerith. He was crying uncontrollably as he looked into her eyes.

''Aerith I'm so sorry...'' He picked up the picture and looked at it closer, ''I'm sorry I couldn't save you!'' He gasped between cries.

Cloud kissed the photo and hugged it closer to his heart.

''I wish you could see them Aerith, they look so much like us!''

Cloud looked at the photo. His tears hit the glass and flowed down to the wooden base.

''Aerith... I love you. More than anyting. I miss you so much''

River looked out across the city from her perch on a lamp poll.

''Riku... where are you?''

Okay that was the end of the chapter. Don't ask how got all of that up because I really don't know. ^_^

Thanks for reading. I hope to have the next chapter up a little sooner then this time.

Last edited:

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Please tell me that you can update much faster during the summer, because I don't think I can wait another 3+ years to see the end of this.

Oh, and nice update, as usual.

Yes I can update much faster in the summer. The only reason why I only post on sunday or every other sunday is because of school work. How it is now my family isn't going anywhere over the break so I should be able to write a lot. Thanks for reading.

YouTube - paprika original song with lyric

Riku Fan1415

You honestly expect us not to wonder why you're giving up?

WHY, DANTES? WHY? THIS STORY HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL! HOW CAN YOU JUST GIVE UP ON IT? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?????????

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
You honestly expect us not to wonder why you're giving up?

WHY, DANTES? WHY? THIS STORY HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL! HOW CAN YOU JUST GIVE UP ON IT? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?????????

This was never my story to begin with. Xikem was the brains behind it. Without his help with setting me off writing I never would have started writing in the first place. Sure a lot of the chapters are purely me but the earlier ones and the other Infinities aren't.

I have a lot of problems going on in my life and the only thing still tying me to this site is this fanfic and a few friends I already have the email for. I haven't been in this much trouble since I was suicidal and I don't want to get to ''That point'' again.

I'm going to post as much of the story as I can before I log off for good. If I can't get it finished then I'll drop you my email address and I can send you chapters that way if you don't want me to stop that much.

I'm going to miss this place a lot though. I don't want to leave.

Thanks for reading. I'll try my best to finish it. I have the school break coming up and I'm not going anywhere so me finishing it before I go isn't that impossible.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Dantés de Divinity;3686213 said:
This was never my story to begin with. Xikem was the brains behind it. Without his help with setting me off writing I never would have started writing in the first place. Sure a lot of the chapters are purely me but the earlier ones and the other Infinities aren't.

I have a lot of problems going on in my life and the only thing still tying me to this site is this fanfic and a few friends I already have the email for. I haven't been in this much trouble since I was suicidal and I don't want to get to ''That point'' again.

I'm going to post as much of the story as I can before I log off for good. If I can't get it finished then I'll drop you my email address and I can send you chapters that way if you don't want me to stop that much.

I'm going to miss this place a lot though. I don't want to leave.

Thanks for reading. I'll try my best to finish it. I have the school break coming up and I'm not going anywhere so me finishing it before I go isn't that impossible.

But you can't go! This place won't ever feel the same without you! And its not the the person who comes up with the idea that makes the story, its the heart thats put into it, this story is yours just as much as it is Xikem's.

And if you insist on leaving, just remember we will miss you! and I'm not just saying that, I really will! Sure, I don't really know you at all outside of this story, but still, I'll miss you all the same! Please don't go!

And remember to stay on the positive side of life! Don't ever give up hope! Its always darkest just before the dawn!

Riku Fan1415

But you can't go! This place won't ever feel the same without you! And its not the the person who comes up with the idea that makes the story, its the heart thats put into it, this story is yours just as much as it is Xikem's.

And if you insist on leaving, just remember we will miss you! and I'm not just saying that, I really will! Sure, I don't really know you at all outside of this story, but still, I'll miss you all the same! Please don't go!

And remember to stay on the positive side of life! Don't ever give up hope! Its always darkest just before the dawn!

My thoughts exactly! And remember, you have more friends than you think! Every person who's read your story and become touched by it has become not only a fan, but a friend! Me included!

Onasi

My thoughts exactly! And remember, you have more friends than you think! Every person who's read your story and become touched by it has become not only a fan, but a friend! Me included!

She really has made it her story since I stopped writing and left the account to her. I might be able to post some chapters from her. ^_^

Mikey you do have more friends than you think. It may have started as my fan fic but you made it your own. Please come back.

Onasi

It doesn't look Mikey (Dante's) is coming back. As it is now I will finishing the story. I talked with Mikey and she said that she wouldn't mind. She'll still be writing the chapters (as will I) It's just that I will be the one posting them. She said that she can't log back in for some reason. Until that problem is resolved I will be posting.

^_^ It has been a while since I wrote about Kingdom Hearts. I still have the first Infinities saved on a flash drive. This should be fun. (This is Xikem just in case you didn't know.) I actually haven't worked with Mikey one this fan fic in a long time but I'm glad to be back.

Onasi

Okay I know it's a little short but don't worry because they won't all be this short.

“Mistress Namine,”

Namine looked over at the young maid.

“Your clothes for this evening are ready for you.” The pale servant said.

Namine smiled and took the hanger from the maid. In just a few hours she would at the Governor’s mansion with her father. Namine could hardly contain herself. There was to be dancing, a speeches from some of the more esteemed guests, and a demonstration of the new weapons that would be used against the growing heartless offensive and the Hollow Bastion military. At first everyone on base was astounded when a declaration of war was announced by Hollow Bastion. She and Saix were to be sent to the front along with the troops that they commanded.

Namine took off the black plastic wrap that covered the dress on the hanger and looked at what she would be wearing that night. She gasped like a person would expect a girl to gasp like when she sees a beauty like she has never seen before.
Before her lay a long, shimmering, black and silver dress that had the organization’s symbol along the back. She wasted no time putting it on and looked at herself in the mirror that was closest to her.

“Oh mistress Namine you looked like a princess.” The pale maid stammered in a hushed voice. It was obvious that she too was amazed by how Namine looked.

“Thank you. I do look like a princess don’t I?” Namine said in a joking voice. She couldn’t wait for tonight.

James had just finished putting on his uniform. He was to be not only Namine’s person guard for the evening’s events but also be part of the demonstration for the new weapons that would propel Slecus to victory over the heartless and Hollow Bastion. They were to leave now.

A short ride in a military transport later they were at the mansion. It looked as if the party had already started.

“Well I guess were just fashionably late…” James said under his breath.

He was one of the first out of the transport. He stood in attention as Saix stepped out of the limo in front of them.
The men who were part of Saix’s guard scrambled out of the transport and lead him to the door.

James waited in anticipation for Namine to step out of the limo too. When she finally did he was left breathless. The light from the countless lamps on the grounds casted their glow on Namine making her look as if she was actually divine.

“Am I so beautiful that you can’t even speak?” Namine said playfully waking James up from his trance.

“You look be-beautiful ma’am!” James stammered.

“Smooth…” The tall soldier whispered as he walked past him.

James and the rest of the men did the same as the ones who guarded Saix and lead the way for Namine.
A loud voice announced their presence as they entered.

“Presenting Organization XIII second in command Saix and his lesser rank partner Namine!” The voice said
They were greeted with ground shaking applause. James was amazed.

The Governor wasted no time in pushing his way towards Saix. The governor was a short, fat man with a pudgy nose. He was very enthusiastic in shaking Saix’s hand.

“It is good to finally meet you!” He said in a booming voice, “I trust there have been few problems in your command of Selcus’s finest.”

“No there haven’t.” Saix replied his dislike for the man covered up by a false appearance of happiness.

“I have heard much about you although I can’t say the same for your partner.” The governor said.

“Yes that is true for the rest of us also. We too have heard nothing of a partner or even seen a picture.” One of the other politicians around the governor said.

“In that case let me call her over so you can all meet her.” Saix said, “Namine!” he called.

“Yes daddy? You called me?” Namine said as she pushed her way towards the Saix and the older gentlemen.

“Daddy?” the other politician said “I wasn’t aware that nobodies could have children.”

Saix twitched in anger and glared at Namine.

“We can’t… Namine here thinks of me as her father because of our close relationship.” He said as he pulled Namine close to him with his right arm.

“Why that’s fantastic!” The governor boomed his smile spread ear to ear “No young lady should be without a father,” he turned his attention to Namine “Look this was child. Let me see you better.”

Namine blushed as she left the safety of her father’s arms and stood before the governor.
He paced around her looking her over.

“Blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin…” He stopped back in front of her, “Everyone come look at this beautiful young lady!”

The crowd around them constricted like a python would its meal. All eyes were on Namine.

“For anyone whose views have been shaken or doubted their reasons for fighting we have a visual example before us now.” The governor smiled a large smile, “This girl is the perfect idea of a human! We fight to protect young women like this from losing their innocence and being infected by cricer nonsense and other Chrisen trash!”

The men around her cheered loudly.

One of the officials next to the governor still was not convinced.

“General Saix how do we know that this girl is strong enough to be in our military let alone command troops in it? She seems like an ordinary girl.”

Saix glared at him.

“If you wish to see proof then I’ll show you proof!” He pushed away into the crowd a little bit and motioned for the others to get out of the way. He took out his side arm that was hidden away under his clothes.

“What are you doing!?” The official exclaimed as he saw the gun.

“Giving you your proof!” Saix answered harshly. He turned his attention to Namine. “Namine I order you not to move from that spot!”
Namine nodded and replied with a “Yes sir!”

Saix pulled the trigger again and again until the chamber was empty. The crowd of people was astonished as quick, bright flashes streaked in front of the young girl protecting her from the barrage of bullets.

Namine had followed her order and had not moved from the spot.

Saix pulled out his combat knife and threw it at the teenager ninja style.

Namine stopped the blade by pinching the cold steel on the flat, unsharpened side of the knife with two fingers. The crowd was left speechless at the sight of a very innocent looking girl still standing.

The governor was the first to break the silence.

“Simply… spectacular!”

The music which had stopped for the small demonstration soon began to flow through the room again. The guests rushed to find their dates or find a partner.

The governor walked closer to Saix so he might be heard over the music.

“You should be very proud to have such a lovely and talented daughter.”

Saix felt a gagging sensation as the old racists spoke those words. Saix was opening his mouth to answer but stopped as Namine approached them.

“Daddy…” she stammered, “W-will you dance with me?”

Saix’s eye twitched as he looked at the red faced teenager.

“Go on,” said the governor said in a joyous voice, “Let a girl dance with her father.”

Saix hated the thought but he had to keep up appearances until the organization had more sway in the political world. He took Namine’s hand in his own.

Namine gasped as she was suddenly pulled forward. She soon realized she was in her father’s arms. She pulled herself together and started to waltz with him.

Namine loved the feeling she had at that moment. She would do anything for her daddy and all she wanted in return was for him to show her he cared for her. In Namine’s mind this short dance was all the proof she needed to believe that what she was doing was right.

Riku was still not so certain about Joshua but as of now he needed the fair haired boy with him. If he was going to get the information tono’s attention he would need all the help he could get. A ragtag group of orphans wasn’t all that much of a threat even with his help, but with a trained killer like Joshua on their side they might stand more of a chance.

They were in a small warehouse that held all sorts of guns and other weapons that would help them… convince the other crime lords to turn against their shadow master.

Joshua said there was something special in the warehouse that was going to be their ultimate weapon. He had a small box in his hands. He opened it revealing small pins.

“This is your secret weapon? Pins?” Neku exclaimed.

“They have magic properties that allow you to do amazing feats of ESP and other magic.” Joshua answered.

“Yeah well… I doubt it.” Neku said as he turned his attention to the plethora of weapons around him

Joshua smiled a snake like smile.

“You know,”

Neku looked back at Joshua.

“You should trust your partner.”

“What?”

Joshua pulled out one of the pins.

“Only by allowing strangers in can we find new ways to be ourselves after all.”

With that a flame blasted from the pin and highlighted the air around them with yellow and red fire.

Neku, Beat, Shiki, and even Riku all jumped back and out of the way.

“Holy shit!” Neku screamed.

Beat pulled Rhyme back and put his hands over her ears.

“Dude don’t say stuff like that in front of my sister.” Beat said.

“That was… AWESOME!” Rhyme squealed as she pulled away from Beat and rushed towards Joshua.

“Rhyme get back here! We don’t know what else that thing can do!”

Rhyme pouted and looked up at her brother.

“Oh Beat… I wasn’t going to use it. I just wanted to get a better look at it.”

“Sure…” Beat said as he licked his fingers and tapped the tip of one of Rhyme’s hairs that and put out the small fire that was being fed by it.

Rhyme smiled and looked back at Joshua.

“It’s to your liking I take it?” Joshua asked.

Neku grinned, “Toss me that one and were good to go.”

I hope you liked it. See you guys later.

Last edited:

Riku Fan1415

Sweeet.....pins with properties, something the enemy will surely underestimate....impressive. I....hate....Saix....poor Namine, misled, thinking Saix actually cares for her....='(

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Heey, that was pretty damn good. I haven't read this in ages so some of the stuff surprised me o.o But gotta say that it is sounding very interesting. Namine is pretty awesome. ;) Nice work man Xi.
Bowchikawowow ;D

Onasi

Namine rested her head on her father’s chest as they danced. She knew that the song was drawing to a close but she didn’t want the moment to end.

Saix’s rage was building up and it was getting to the point where he just couldn’t take it anymore. Dancing with this, this… child was bad enough but having to deal with her make believe feelings were worse. He felt like taking her head and pounding it into the marble dance floor. Of course he couldn’t because if he did any and all relations the organization has with Slecus will be gone, but it didn’t mean he couldn’t think about doing it later when they were alone.

Saix smiled to himself. The thought of Namine screaming in pain was one of the few things that made him get up in the morning. He didn’t know why he liked the sound so much he just did. That’s when he remembered that he hadn’t injected her with anything lately. He would have to do that later. Saix smiled an even bigger smile. Namine may try to act brave when he did those things to her but he could see that she was afraid. Saix wished Namine looked like that all the time. It would make his life that much easier if he had constant entertainment.

Namine looked up at Saix and saw him smiling. She blushed. He was having just as much fun as she was. She hugged him and squeezed him a little bit.

“I love you daddy,” She whispered to him, “I love you so much.”

Saix’s eye twitched. He was going to make this girl hurt when they got back to the base. What Saix really wanted to do to her was something Xemnas had forbidden him from doing. No it wasn’t that. It was using his sword on her. Now that would be fun. He exhaled and let out a slight inaudible groan.

The dance ended there and Saix was never happier in his life for something to be over. In total contrast Namine wished it had never ended.

James was pushing his way through the crowd to get to Namine. He knew that there was going to be another song on the schedule for the evening and when it happened he wanted to be there to ask Namine. He knew he didn’t have a chance with her. I mean she was a high ranking member in the strongest political party in the last 20 years. She truly was bewitching. Her golden hair made her look simply divine. Like an angel.

James was almost there when a something crashed through the window. James instantly pulled his sidearm out and took the safety off. The guests pushed away from whatever just landed in the middle of the ballroom. It was a grotesque black mass that squirmed and whined as it rolled around on the ground. As it got to its feet or whatever it used to get around it looked around at the people around it.

James put his gun on it but was too perplexed to shoot. It stood on two legs and was around 4 feet tall. It had glowing yellow eyes and as far as he could tell it had no other features that he could call human. It threw its head back and let out a demonic howl that made James litarlly shake in his boots.

With that more of the black things crashed through the windows. James pulled the trigger of his gun and hit the monster in the head.
“I got it!” He cried in triumph.

The monster fell to the ground with a large thump but to James’s amazement it stood back up.

“What the hell!?” James exclaimed in fear. James saw a flash and the next thing he saw was Namine.

Namine took James’s gun and fell to one leg. She grabbed James by the neck and shoved him down behind her.

“Keep low!” She instructed as she emptied the clip into where the heart of the beast should be. She slammed a second magazine home and handed it back to James. “They are wraith class heartless. Shoot them in the chest.”

The heartless pounced on the person that was nearest to them and proceeded in clawing at their body to get to their heart. The troops and other guards at the party could only defend themselves from the horrific fate.

Saix opened up a small portal and pulled his claymore out of it. He rushed towards the heartless and sunk his blade into its body. While the heartless was still screaming on the edge of his sword he ran towards his next target and impaled it. Saix slammed his sword into the marble, lifted his leg up, and let it fall on the heartless twitching bodies knocking them off the sword.

Namine pulled out two keyblades from the air and rushed towards the heartless in front of her. She leapt off the ground and landed on the shoulders of the heartless as if she was a bird of prey. She cranked its head back and drove her Keyblade down the monster’s neck. As it started to go to its knees she jumped off it and threw her second blade at the second heartless.

The heartless fell to ground as it became Namine’s sheath. Namine continued to pull more keyblades from the air as she hacked and slashed her way to her father.

“What should I do sir?” Namine asked as she cut down yet another heartless.

“Find the governor and protected him no matter what the cost.” Saix answered.

Namine nodded and ran off through the crowd.

James was running out of ammo. The heartless he faced here were tough. He had seen old war movies of people fighting heartless but only the small ones and they went down with only a few shots. These beasts were something else.
He fired the last of his rounds but missed. The heartless was upon him now. Just then though it stopped.

The heartless stopped its attack and stood at attention. Two of the beats walked to the door and opened it. There stood a man wearing a red coat, pants, and black gloves and boots. A bizarre looking sword was on his back. He stepped into the room.

“Good evening everyone. I hope you’re having fun. I’m sorry for crashing the party but I just had to see the great Saix in action.” The man said as he slithered into the dance hall. He walked up to Saix and stopped a few feet away from him and looked into his eyes.

“My master told me to wait but this opportunity was just too much to pass…” The man was interrupted as Namine lunged at him with her keyblade.

The red man leapt back just enough for the blade to miss. Namine pulled a second sword from the air as she charged at him. She slashed at him but the red man jumped up again but this time he landed on the flat side of Namine’s blade mocking her in this way.
“Oh a keyblade! I haven’t seen one of those in a long time.” He said as he rocketed off Namine’s sword and up into the air. Namine pushed up after him.

Namine continued to slash at the red man but he continued to just dodge her attacks. It was if he was playing with her.

“Forget Saix!” The man shouted as he flipped backwards and landed on the dance floor, “The cute little girl with the keyblade is more important!”

As Namine landed the man in red pulled two pistols from his coat and started to shoot at her.

Namine put all her weight on her feet and stood her ground as keyblades appeared as the bullets were just about to hit.
The man in red smiled at this.

“So you have a keyblade defense huh? That is most impressive for such a young girl. I do doubt however that you have mastered it.” The man threw his guns to the floor and pulled out his long sword. It was a high caliber gunblade!

“Let’s see how you handle a 60 cal. Bullet!” the man said as he raised his hand and fired.

Namine’s eyes went wide. A keyblade appeared to defend her from the bullet. The bullet tore through the keyblade like it was nothing more than tissue paper. Namine thought for sure that this was the end of her. Suddenly a blue object was before her face. It dented as the bullet hit it.

It was Saix’s claymore! He had stopped the bullet.

“Do not turn your attention away from me boy!” Saix shouted, “Everyone evacuate the area!”

With that Saix snapped his fingers. Berserker class nobodies appeared and started attacking the heartless giving the people in the dance hall a chance to escape.

“Your fight is with both of us!” Saix shouted.

The man in red started to laugh hysterically.

“Do you think that will make a difference!? I was a fu*king darkness agent in the strongest squad! I have more power than you could ever hope to have!” The man screamed.

Darkness was now flowing from the man’s body.

“I’ll kill both of you without breaking a sweat!”

With that the man leapt at them.

Saix put his arm around the still dazed Namine and Jumped out of the way. He studied the gunblade. It was a solid unit so he didn’t have to worry about it changing to its ranged setting quickly. He was however concerned about what looked to be a motor near the hilt of the sword.

Namine awoke from her daze and pulled herself together. She looked around and saw that they were heading towards a wall
“Daddy!” She exclaimed in a loud voice.

Saix noted the wall with a quick glance. He grabbed Namine by her forearms. As Saix hit the wall he pushed off it with his legs and twisted in the air spinning Namine as well.

“Get ready!” Saix yelled.

Saix let go of the young girl flinging her at the man in red.

Namine pulled a keyblade out of the air. There was a loud “Shink” as the new object gave more air resistance. She swung her blade with all the strength she had. For the first time the man in red put his gunblade up to defend himself.

“You’re good…” the man said his cool smile still spread across his face, “BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!”

The man pulled his hand back on the hilt making it turn. A loud growl erupted from the sword. The metal started to vibrate at an incredible frequency.

Namine gasped as her sparks were starting to come off her keyblade.

“You like it!? The motor in the hilt of my sword makes it vibrate at such speed that it can saw through metal even the enchanted metal in a keyblade!” The man shoved his gunblade deeper into Namine’s keyblade continuing to saw through it. The man laughed an insane laugh that sent a shiver down Namine’s spine.

“Don’t feel sad that you couldn’t kill me. I did after all hunt magic users of all kinds for lord Ansem when I was a darkness agent. Your kind however was always the most fun to gut!”

Namine started to feel a warmth in the pit of her stomach that slowly started to move through the rest of her body. Her eyes started to change from a beautiful ice blue to a sickly yellow.

A blast of power burst from Namine as the two hit the dance hall floor. The man in red was thrown back.
Darkness started to slowly eclipse Namine’s entire body. Small, wriggling, black, tendrils sprouted out of her arms. To an untrained eye she looked like a heartless.

The man in red smiled his cool smile again.

“This should be fun.” He said as he raised an eyebrow in interest.

Namine opened her mouth and let out a banshee like moan. Keyblades of all kinds appeared before. She put her fist forward and opened her fingers sending the keyblades at the man in red.

The man in red pulled his hand back even farther on his hilt. The hum of his gunblade was so loud it could be heard over the jingling of the keyblades.

Keyblades whizzed around the man in red like mosquitoes in a swamp. They soared around him.

Namine closed her hand into a fist and the blades started shooting at him one at a time at random.

The man in red smiled as he moved at inhuman speed and swatted the key swords out of the air with his own blade.
Namine’s eyes turned from yellow to red as she charged the mass of keyblades and jumped into the fray. She rode the mass of swirling swords like as if it were a carpet possessed by magic. She dove at the man while clutching a keyblade. Her body was little more than a blur of color.

The man in red saw through all of her movements and deflected and sliced through all the keyblades Namine pulled from the air until Namine stopped.

The darkness retreated from her and towards where her heart would be. The young girl fell to her knees before the man in red. She groaned as the thin membrane of darkness sizzled of her eyes returning her normal eye color.

“You know,” The man in red said, “You’re kinda cute.”

He put his hand under Namine’s chin and stroked her soft, porcelain white skin.

“She is no your only opponent!” A voice yelled from behind him. It was Saix!

“What are you going to do old man? Drool on me?” the man said sarcastically.
Saix pulled his claymore up in a ready position.

“Come on.” The man said in a cool voice.

Saix smiled and suddenly disappeared from view.

“Where did he go?” The man shouted.

“Here!”

The man turned around and saw Saix falling from the sky, his claymore held above his head. The man brought his sword up just in time to escape being cut down. He leapt back out of the way.

“He’s fast,” the man cringed, “I might not be able to beat him as I am now.” He smiled.

“I guess I will have some fun.” He said coolly

Sam picked the last footlocker in the remains of what had been an officer’s cabin. He was running low on ammo and he didn’t want to have to fight those… zombies with his combat knife. He exhaled a held breath as he found some extra rounds in a small box. It should last awhile if he played it safe and smart.

Sam walked out of the room as he slipped the bullets into the clip. Suddenly the ship shook violently and he was thrown to the ground.

“THERE IS AN ANOMALY ON MAIN DECK. LOSS OF STABILITY IMMINENT.” A computerized voice said over the intercom.

A large group of monsters rounded the corner a few yards away from where Sam was. The intercom was close by and the loud sound had attracted them.

Sam got to his feet and ran as fast as he could in the opposite direction. He started to sweat as the thumping of heavy footsteps got louder. He was getting to the end of the hallway. Sam looked ahead and spotted a fire extinguisher on the wall and tore it from its perch as he neared it.

Sam dropped to one knee as he spun around the corner into the next hallway. He pressed his back against the wall and waited. As the monster that was closest behind reached the end of the hallway and turned to face Sam, Sam hit it in the head with the fire extinguisher.

The monster did a back flip and hit the unforgiving metal floor. Sam continued his rampage by kicking the next zombie in the stomach making it hunch its back. Sam lifted the extinguisher over his head and slammed it down on the dead man’s head crushing its skull.

The extinguisher not too dented to be of use was cast to the ground. The next batch of zombies was still running down the hall. Sam counted 3 monsters. He pulled out his pistol and shot at them. He hit one in the leg causing it to stumble and fall leaving only 2 monsters. Sam switched his pistol for his combat knife to conserve ammunition. He pushed forward into a sprint and charged towards the lead zombie.

Sam tackled the monster like a star football player. Sam sat up on its chest, his feet on either side, raised his combat knife above his head and drove it deep into the forehead of the monster. Black and green blood spurted out of the zombies destroyed brain.
The other monster now realizing that it had over shot its target turned around and charged the now vulnerable Sam.
Sam heard the change in foot falls and stood up and turned around to face the hungry dead man. He took his knife by the blade and threw it at the zombie. It stuck the beast in the eye but it didn’t back enough punch to pass all the way through to the brain. Sam started to run at the zombie.

As he reached the monster he snapped his right arm back and punched at the zombie’s head. He connected with the hilt of his combat knife and pushed it the extra inch deeper into its skull killing it.

Sam pulled his knife back out of the monster’s now blood filled eye socket and put it back in its sheath. He stopped and pressed his back against the wall behind him. He breathed heavily. Sam knew that he would pass through the maintenance room soon. It was one of the largest, longest and open rooms in the entire ship and the gods only knew what would be waiting for him. It was impossible to know how long it would be until he got to rest again.

He pushed himself up and started to walk. He prayed that Latika was doing alright too. He didn’t dare use his radio just on the off chance that she would be met with a similar attack if he spoke to loudly. He pressed forward on into the unknown, the hungry unknown.

Thank you for reading and sorry it took so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back