• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom Hearts Infinities 2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should the first Infinties be put in novel format like BCoM?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

Discipline in spanking a little kid for being naughty. This is just downright "heartless".

Saix:ARE YOU COMPLAINING, SOLDIER? THIS IS THE MILITARY! NOW GET IN LINE AND SHUT YOUR GOOD-FOR-NOTHING HOLE! WE'RE NOT HERE TO TALK! WE'RE HERE TO KILL! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? THERE'S NO ROOM IN MY ARMY FOR COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:Ummm, ye-yes, sir! (Apparently, I've been drafted) :scared:

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Alright let’s get this chapter started.

Sora looked around him. Nobodies were everywhere. The danced imp like back and forth. They looked at him, the desire to feast upon his heart was obvious. Their mouths drooled in anticipation. They waited for their master to give the command. She did.

Xion snapped her fingers and the pale beast men pounced upon him. Sora dogged out of the way of the closest nobody and grabbed its arm as it flew past him. Sora dropped to one knee as he spun around and tossed the body at a pair of its charging brothers.

“You won’t be able to stop them like that…” Xion said. She was sitting on the wreckage of a dresser. Her hands were folded neatly on her legs as if she was a school girl. She watched Sora fight; her eyes focused on his movements. She studied him carefully.

Sora swung his fist and hit the pale man in the chest and followed it up with an uppercut. Sora rolled under the claw of the next pale one and picked up a rusted pipe that was on the ground.

Sora charged the nobodies, swinging his new found weapon. He swung hard right. Just before his strike connected with the pale man its body slid up and bended over the pipe. Its leg kicked out and knocked Sora down to his right knee.

A nobody behind him sunk its zipper like jaws into Sora’s right shoulder. Sora screamed in pain as he grabbed his attacker by the neck and tore him from his body. He tried to drive the pipe through the pale man’s body but it only bent its form out of the way.

“USE THE KEYBLADE!” Xion shouted.

“I can’!” Sora yelled back.

Xion snapped her fingers again. The room was now completely blacked out. Not by the lack of light but with heartless. There were thousands! The all hungered for Sora’s heart. They eyed him like a Lion would a steak. They bit at his flesh and tore it from his body with their claws.

Sora yelled in terror as he fell to the ground. Insect like heartless covered his body and pinched small parts of his flesh with their pincers. More heartless and nobodies flooded into the room as Xion continued to snap her fingers.

Sora was now completely covered by heartless. He felt his life start to slip away. He could feel the claws of his attackers burrow deeper and deeper into his chest closer to his heart.

“What’s the first thing you remember?”

Sora heard a voice in his head but it wasn’t Xion’s. It was a new voice.

Sora screamed at the top of his lungs.

He no longer felt pain. He looked around and saw only whiteness. Sora could hear someone approaching.

“Forget everything and remember.” The man said.

“What?” Sora said.

“Forgive everyone and realize.” The man answered.

“I don’t understand. What are you trying to say?”

The man stretched his hand behind him and a girl with golden that contrasted his own black hair took it. She was wearing a white dress and held a notepad one would use for drawing in her off hand.

“You have fear child.” The young man said. The girl passed him a piece of paper. On it was a drawing. He looked at it and studied it. It had 4 girls and 6 boys on it. He knew some of the people on it.

There was Kairi, Xion, the girl the stood before him, and himself. There was also a two boys that looked almost exactly like each other, two boys who were really tall; one had red hair and the other spiked brown. The last boy had gray hair. He felt like he should remember him. They were all on the island where he grew up. They were happy.

“Do you wish to remember Sora?” The young man asked.

“Yes…” Sora answered.

The girl rested her soft hands on his head and over his heart. They glowed for a second. Sora’s head wrenched back and he groaned as 14 years of memories flooded back into his mind.

“You were just the delivery boy.”
“To lose is to find and to find is to lose.”
“A-X-E-L Axel, got it memorized?”
“Protect her Sora.”
“The keyblade”
“The keyblade.”
“… The keyblade.”
“We may never see each other again but we’ll always remember each other in our hearts.”
“Namine.”
“…Sora…”

The girl removed her hands and smiled weakly.

“Na- Namine…” Sora said.

The girl nodded.

Sora looked over at the young man.

“What’s your name?” Sora asked.

The man thought for second and then spoke.

“You may call me Altar.” He answered. It sounded like a lie. “Do you fear?”

“No…” Sora replied.

“Stretch out your hand and concentrate the warmth from your heart.”

Sora put his hand out and did as the man asked. “Shink” Sora looked at his hand. He was holding a keyblade. It was different than the one he remembered. The one he held now was silver but had a red glow. It looked more like a sword than a key. The only things that showed that it was a keyblade were its teeth on the end of the blade that pushed out only on the top and only a few inches and its keychain.

Sora looked at the man.

“Thank you.”

The man nodded and opened up a portal. Sora looked back at the girl called Namine. She faded from existence. This Namine was a fake the real one was still out there and he had hurt her. Sora could feel tears coming down from his eyes and onto his cheeks.

He shook his head and walked through the portal.

Xion looked at the pile of heartless. Sora had failed the test. He was dead. Just as Xion was about to snap her fingers to make her minions disappear a light brighter than she had ever seen before erupted from the mass of heartless and nobodies. The light burned the heartless that were on top of Sora.

Sora slowly stood up. He glowed as if he were a resurrected demigod. He clutched a keyblade in his right hand. He yelled as columns of light blasted up from the ground and killed off hundreds of the heartless.

Sora twirled his keyblade by the keychain and hit all the heartless around him. He spun it and let it helicopter around the room cutting heartless in half as it flew. Sora thrust himself into the air and let out a scream that shook Xion to her vary core. Lightning blasted from his finger tips of his left hand as fire erupted from his right. He screamed even louder and more raw energy flowed out of him.

Xion snapped her fingers again and again but the heartless were being killed off faster than they could be revived. At last she stopped. She looked up at Soar as he finished off the rest. His eyes glowed like sunlight hitting gold.

He dropped down to the floor as the power was drained from his body. Xion ran and caught him before he hit the metal floor. He had passed his test. He could now wield the keyblade again.

Xion held Sora in her arms and looked into his ice blue eyes.

“Did… I pass?” He said, his voice was hushed due to exhaustion

Xion brushed Sora’s spiked hair, letting her fingers slide across the sensitive skin behind his ear.

“Yeah. You passed.” She whispered in a comforting voice. Sora blacked out a few seconds later.

Xion smiled to herself.

“I’m glad I got to see you at least once.”

Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it. It was short but important.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Short but great. I must say, I just loved your description of how Sora kills the heartless, I was able to easily visualise(sp?) it in my head as I was reading. In fact, I think I'm going to re-read it.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Keep going, this story is great! I sincerely hope that you carry it through to the end!

Soldier! Drop and give me twenty... trillion, with ten pounds of C4 strapped to your back that will go off if you stop before finishing, for suggesting he won't! You have 24 hours soldier! NOW!

Riku Fan1415

Soldier! Drop and give me twenty... trillion, with ten pounds of C4 strapped to your back that will go off if you stop before finishing, for suggesting he won't! You have 24 hours soldier! NOW!

*Does so immediately, but unfortunately for the CO, the C4 is not loaded, and as the CO enters his quarters, leaving the soldier to the exercises, the soldier stops, reaches into the C4, and pulls out the sole content: a remote. With a press of the button, the CO's office explodes, with him in it, the C4 having been transported there earlier.*

I never suggested he would stop.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
*Does so immediately, but unfortunately for the CO, the C4 is not loaded, and as the CO enters his quarters, leaving the soldier to the exercises, the soldier stops, reaches into the C4, and pulls out the sole content: a remote. With a press of the button, the CO's office explodes, with him in it, the C4 having been transported there earlier.*

I never suggested he would stop.

C4 is teh PE, not the container. You cant put anything in it. And I made it myself earlier that day kept it on me till I put in on you back myself. And as for my office, my idea of negotiations go as far as shooting them in the back of the head, my gun is my office. Treason is not tolerated. I sentence you to... and eternity of latrine duty.

Anywho, please hurry up DdD, I needs a new chappy.

Riku Fan1415

^the C4 you carried with you was a dud, the real one was.......bullet sized O_O

*I go to the firing squad area, the CO tries to shoot me, his gun blows up*

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
^the C4 you carried with you was a dud, the real one was.......bullet sized O_O

*I go to the firing squad area, the CO tries to shoot me, his gun blows up*

Except it wasn't me, it was Saix himself. You never bothered to check who it was under the hood. Good luck.

Need... more... chapters

Riku Fan1415

^Can't say I'm complaining about that. If Saix had been such an SOB in the game, I would have stood up and cheered upon his death. Can't wait to see Axel kick his ass (Axel will kick Saix's as, right? RIGHT? Kill the bad guy, get the girl, all in a day's work for the Flurry of Dancing Flames)

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Axel may be the one who gets his ass kicked by Saix. I did say that this fic was going to be dark after all. Don't expect too many happy moments until the last few chapters. But who knows Axel could come to rescue Namine from the bastard. I haven't come up with Axel's final fate jus yet. You will just have to wait and see.

Here is the new chapter!

Luxord looked out the view port of the Nero. It was the flagship of the organization’s fleet and was one of the largest ships in the entire galaxy. It also had the fire power to match. The ship’s main gun could put a hole straight through a imperial class Hollow Bastion destroyer.

“Something wrong sir?” Lieutenant Tonasi asked.

Tonasi was a decorated war veteran of the Chrisen war for independence. He was one of the first to call the Tyrantes military to step in to help the Chrisen war effort. He was also the man who lead the last attack of the war in the Bastion campaign. It was the largest force ever assembled for one single battle in recorded history. Christoph the Chrisen prince and general lead over 12 billion men into battle and Tonasi lead a force of 15 million ships into space battle over the skies of the planet. They were up against little more than 500000 Hollow Bastion men on the ground and just over 700000 combined Slec and Bastion navy. There wasn’t a single man left standing nor was there a shard of enemy hull larger than three feet long. Not only was a champion in the Chrisen war but the Slec war and all the others he has had the opportunity to be a part of.

This was the main reason why he was on this mission with Luxord. They were sent to retrieve a sample of the virus from the Antica lab Vexen had been working on before he was taken out. True it would still cause those who used the gas to become a “Zombie” but it was a very effective weapon.

Luxord groaned “The zombie virus”. He hated the word zombie but since there was no better term for what the gas did to people that is what it was to be called.

Luxord had sent a shuttle down to the surface some time ago but they hadn’t come back yet.
Just as Luxord was about to give up hope of the first teams survival they appeared on the location grid.

“Sorry about that commander Luxord.” The pilot said over the com, “We had trouble with the others down on the surface.” He stressed the word “others”.

“That’s fine I don’t care about that just if you got the sample and how to make the gas.” Luxord said as the helmsman opened the com channel.

“Yes sir, sorry sir!” The pilot said, “I’ll transfer the information now.”

A few minutes passed and the shuttle team reached their birth ship. Luxord had ordered many ships on the mission. He didn’t want any… problems.

The com channel opened again. It was filled with static and screams.

“Oh God! Report we have a problem! The canister that had the gas in it broke!” the man yelled, “Oh my God what the hell is it doing to them!?”

“Cut the channel lieutenant.” Luxord said calmly. “Are the files done uploading?”

“Yes sir, but what are we going to do about…” the man was cut off by Luxord.

“Good, forward the files to the castle’s mainframe and prepare to commence fire of the main battery on “The Love of Fate””
Luxord interrupted.

“But sir we can’t do that!” the man insisted.

Luxord stroked his chin “You’re right… We don’t want any chemical residue from the main gun. That could spark an interworld conflict. Launch the snub fighters instead. The other worlds will simply think the pirates in this sector got at it again or some drug deal went down bad.”

Tonasi was about to argue but Luxord stopped him in his tracks when he opened his robe revealing the cases of metal cards that lined the inside flaps of his cloak. Luxord snapped his fingers and all the cards launched out of their cases and started to wiz around him like mosquitoes in a bog.

“Have something to say?” Luxord said, half laughing.

Tonasi closed his mouth and shook his head; he went back to his work. He was just doing his job.

Roxas winced in pain as the medical machine wrapped the bandages around his hands roughly. Roxas was in so much pain that he didn’t notice Axel walk in.

Axel pushed the robot away and sat down next to Roxas.

“What happened to your hands? You do that during training?” Axel asked the softness in his voice unmistakable.

Roxas blushed and looked away “No I… I woke up with them like this.”

Roxas could see Axel’s face get serious though it was just for a moment.

“Something wrong with that?” Roxas asked angrily.

“No but I would like to tell me the next time something like this happens. Xemnas assigned me to teach you but also to protect you.” Axel answered as he wrapped the cloth around Roxas’s hands slowly and softly. He could hardly feel Axel’s hands as the twisted the cloth around his fingers.

Roxas blushed as the Axel used his teeth to separate the line of medical cloth from the roll. Axel tied the bandages quickly.

“Th-thanks Axel…” Roxas stammered.

Axel removed his gloves and put them over Roxas’s bandaged hands.

“Here,” he said “Your gloves won’t fit over the bandages but mine should.”

Roxas blushed again as Axel slid the other glove done his hand.

“How do ya like that? They do fit.” The older boy’s voice was soothing to Roxas. It calmed him and made him feel safe.
Axel smiled “He has such soft, small hands. Just like his sister.” Axel messed up Roxas’s hair as he left the medical room.
The brotherly action caught Roxas off guard as his pupils went wide.

“Axel?”

Axel looked back “Yeah what’s up?”

“Why are you helping me so much? Why am I so special?”

Axel smiled “Because you are you. That is what makes you special.”

Roxas looked confused “I don’t understand.”

“Were comrades Roxas and that makes us brothers in arms. But it also makes us friends and that’s the closest thing we nobodies have to family. You’re my brother Roxas. That’s why I help you.” Axel answered.

Roxas could feel tears start to form on his eyelids. They slowly started to flow down his cheeks like little waterfalls. He rushed towards Axel and through his arms around him embracing him in this way.

For a moment Axel was seriously surprised and didn’t know what to do, but then he smiled and hugged the younger boy back. He felt sorry for Roxas and Namine. Neither of them had memories of when they were whole. They have never had a friend or even a memory of a friend. He had made up his mind a long time ago that he would be a friend for them.

Roxas cried softly. There was only so much he could take he was after all still a kid. He may look like a 14 year old boy but he was technically only a year old. He and his sister were force to grow up fast, maybe too fast.
Axel remembered when Namine had finally let it all out. He both hated and loved that memory. That was their first kiss.

“It’s gonna be okay.” Axel whispered, “It gets better.”

Roxas sobbed loudly, his tears staining Axel’s cloak.

“Great… now I bet you think I’m a crybaby.” Roxas gasped between his sobs.

“Stupid kid,” Axel said “You shouldn’t take things so seriously.”

“What?”

“R-E-L-A-X, got it memorized?” Axel asked nicely.

Roxas nodded.

“Good,” Axel pulled out of the hug and looked at Roxas. “I think it’s time to go back to your room.”

Roxas nodded as he whipped a tear from his eye.

Axel began to walk back to his room too.

“He Axel?”

Axel turned around.

“Can I talk with you again?”

Axel closed his eyes and grinned “Of course you can.” He stated.

“Oh and Axel,” Roxas called as Axel started to walk again. “Don’t tell anyone about this.”
Axel smiled.

“Don’t worry little bro. I won’t.”

Demyx and Xaldin just so happen to see the whole thing from around the corner and they were truly didn’t know if they should laugh or if they should vomit.

Xaldin was the first to talk, “That was kinda…”

“Gay.” Demyx finished.

“Yeah…”

“Axel does know that getting twins to fall for you is only good if they are BOTH girls right?” Demyx said as he started to laugh, “I kinda wished we got that on video.”

Sam woke up suddenly to the sound of the ship’s warning alarm.

“Attention all crew members, we are under attack with in the ship. Report to the escape pods.” The computerized voice stated emotionlessly over the com system.

Sam jumped out of his cot and onto the cold metal floor. He slipped his jacket and boots on and shook his roommate to wake him up. Sam’s roommate was a young newbie named Latika. Sam was almost positive that Latika had lied about her age to get into the navy. She looked young and any time he asked her about her family, especially her father, she avoided the question.

Latika woke with a fright as Sam shook her. She sat up and slipped her boots and jacket on.

“What’s going on?” Latika asked.

“I don’t know but we gotta get moving! There are people on the ship and we need to go to the escape pods.” Sam answered.

“But I thought we weren’t at war with anyone!” Latika yelled.

“Well we are now!” Sam said as he reached for his sidearm and clips. He passed Latika her gun.
Latika took it and nervously slammed the clip in the gun. She didn’t think she would see any combat and she was extremely afraid.

Sam took her hand and pulled her out the door. He dragged her down the skinny hallways and around corner after corner. Sam didn’t know who or what was attacking the ship but he found out rather quickly.

Sam heard gun fire and ran towards it with hope he could help whoever was in trouble. That was when he and Latika saw the most horrific sight of their lives. One of their crew members was on the ground; his blood splattered everywhere, with a man on top of him. He was stripping the dead man of the skin on his neck and feasting on the muscle that lay underneath.

“Stop right there freak!” Sam shouted.

The cannibal stopped his biting and looked up at Sam with his white, glossy, lifeless eyes. He stood up quickly and cocked his head as he looked over the two people before him.

“Put your hands on…” Sam stopped giving orders when he noticed that the cannibal was Hank, one of the mechanics on the ship. “Hank?”

Hank now totally under turned “zombie” screamed an inhuman scream and charged them.

Sam without even thinking about it pulled the trigger and shot Hank in the chest four times. Hank dropped to the ground. Sam looked over his shoulder at Latika. She was trembling with fear; her eyes were wide with panic. Sam rested his hand on the young girl’s shoulder.

“It’s okay. We’re going to get to the escape pods and see what all this is about when we get back to Tyrantes. Were gonna be…”

“Sam behind you!” Latika screamed.

Sam looked around and was astonished to find Hank standing again. He didn’t know how Hank was still alive after that but he raised his gun and fired again and again but to no avail.

“Why the hell won’t you die!?” Sam shouted.

Hank was upon him now and he beat the gun away from him.

“Latika, shoot him!” Sam yelled.

Latika looked down at her gun and back at Sam. Latika had never fired a gun at another person before nor did she ever want to. She signed up with the navy to get away from her parents, she thought since there were no wars going on she would be fine and leave when she found a world far away from Tyrantes to live. She wasn’t prepared for this at all!

“Do it!” Sam shouted as he wrestled with Hank.

Latika pointed the gun at Hank’s head and pulled the trigger. Hank’s blood and brain fluid splashed against the wall opposite of Latika.

Sam pushed the unmoving body off of him and stood up. He picked up his gun and slapped a new magazine home.

“Why didn’t he die when you shot him?”

Sam shook his head, “I don’t know but it looks like that head shot to care of him. Let’s get moving, who knows how many of the crew are like Hank.”

Latika nodded and followed after Sam. They made it to the escape pod births only to find that there were none left. They were stranded on a ship full of creatures who’s only want was their flesh.
There was no escape…

I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry it took so long to put a new one up. V_V

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Dantés de Divinity;3584538 said:
Latika nodded and followed after Sam. They made it to the escape pod births only to find that there were none left. They were stranded on a ship full of creatures who’s only want was their flesh.
There was no escape…

Interstellar Raccoon City. Best. Idea. Ever.

And don't be sorry about it taking long to get in new chappies, they are all great, so as long as I get at least one or two a month, I'm happy. Take however much time you need, you can't rush perfection.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Thanks.

My favorite character in all of this would have to be Namine and Irena River. I tried to make them the most innocent and lovable. I actually feel sad when I make bad things happen to them.

Out of the two I like River more. She sees the good in everything and has the best qualities of a person. She thinks no one is beyond saving and that anyone in trouble is worth her time. You could describe her as a saint but she would say that she's just trying to do her part.

Really the only thing you can even think about being bad about her is that she can get jealous of anyone who gets close to Riku, and even at that she would never do anything to them.

She really does love Riku. ^_^

I'm starting to like the idea of RikuxRiver but I think they would be better as a brother/sister relationship.

What do you guys think?

Riku Fan1415

RikuxHolly

Riku and River are better as brother/sister

And yeah, as soon as I heard the zombie and chemical part together, I suddenly thought, "Resident Evil"

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
RikuxHolly

Riku and River are better as brother/sister

And yeah, as soon as I heard the zombie and chemical part together, I suddenly thought, "Resident Evil"

YES! RikuxHolly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RikuxRiver

And I'll say it again, Sam and Lakita are stuck on interstellar Raccoon city. It shows just how inexplicably, ridiculously epic this story really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back