• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Broken Bells

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
broken-bells.jpg

It's a collab between James Mercer (The Shins) and Danger Mouse.

[video=youtube;rVxTsXRjNTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxTsXRjNTw[/video]
[video=youtube;e0oFlng8vuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0oFlng8vuk[/video]

Anyone else listen?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yeah, I love Broken Bells, great collaboration.

I was going to pick up the album on day one but I didn't get around to it. Need to get on that.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Anything Danger Mouse Collabs on is GOLD....That whole album is awesome!!!!

I agree 100%. I'm a huge fan of James Mercer as well. The work he does with The Shins is pretty incredible. But yes, Danger Mouse collabs are generally amazing. Both are extremely talented musicians

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I agree 100%. I'm a huge fan of James Mercer as well. The work he does with The Shins is pretty incredible. But yes, Danger Mouse collabs are generally amazing. Both are extremely talented musicians

Yeah they really are..i enjoyed hearing Mercer on the Danger Mouse, Sparklehorse collab on the song Insane Lullaby

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
The Broken Bells are pretty good, I'm a little disappointed, though, I had really high expectations for the album.
It's not a masterpiece and it's not sucky. It's a pretty good album, but again, I had high sky expectations since Danger Mouse's work with Sparklehorse and Cee Lo have been epic, and James Mercer is on a level on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back