• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brittle Bullet [Completed]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andillexe

Guess what? I got Dissidia today. I've only played it a little bit, but I love it. The only thing that I don't like is how you get through the levels. I liked it in the other games where you could walk around and discover new places. =3

tdc456

So just a quick announcement:
Water polo is now in full swing so my time is fully occupied. With what free time I've managed to scrap together, I have written the first three chapters of the sequel to Brittle Bullet.
I have no idea when I will have the time to post them. But when I do, you will be the first to know.

tdc456

Here is a bit of mildly interesting news.
I have now completed the first five, count 'em, five chapters of the sequel to Brittle Bullet.

I have been hard at work writing these in collab with two of my closest friends. We have so much worked out and ironed flat that I will have the first chapter up in just a few days.

And here is something to make you possibly more excited about it and even happier about the story. I have discovered a way to include the characters from Brittle Bullet into the sequel. And I mean ALL of them.

Trust me. This story is going to be longer and more in depth than anything I've ever written. So be sure to pay attention. As soon as its up, I will be happy to provide a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back