• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Britney Spears - Circus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
..has leaked. Currently in the process of listening to it.

The track that named the album, Circus, is fucking hot shit especially coming straight after Womanizer. Out From Under, I'm not sure, it's something of an album filler you'd come to expect from younger Britney.

I wasn't expecting this album to be better than Blackout (her personal best, IMO) and it seems my expectations were right. Although, I've only had one very quick listen so far and album generally take a few listens to grow on me. (I fucking hated Blackout at first)

edit: Ok, heard it all. Kill The Lights is fucking insane. Go listen.

Last edited:

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Double post, who cares.

Now that I've been listening to the album for a couple of days (and apparently no-one else has) I'm less biased towards it.

Womanizer, Circus, Kill The Lights, Shattered Glass, If U Seek Amy, Unusual You, Mannequin and Phonography are the albums best, with Circus, Kill The Lights and Mannequin being the best three out of all of them.

The rest of the album is just mediocre, but by most standards nowadays, eight songs off one album being amazing is quite a good achievement.

It's a good pop album. Nothing meaningful, nothing emotional, just pure pop which is what I'd hope for from Britney. It also seems she's continued the Blackout trend - she's FINALLY left behind her bubblegum pop stages and got around to making some brilliant, proper pop music.

If you were a fan of Blackout, you'll love this. If you prefer first two to three albums Brit, don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back