• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Britney And K-fed Divorce!! :3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YES! I am SO happy. It's all K Fed's fault that Brit went down the dumps.

I CALL THE RETURN OF BRITNEY!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
0___0 No Way >.> What's going to happen to the Story on R.A.W. I Wonder...

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Fleer, I call upon thee to celebrate! Brit has been my favorite icon stock as of late, and I'm so proud of her for dumping that asshole!

<333

VIVA LA BRITNEY

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
square enix said:

Psh, bow down to the queen of pop. Britney rocks, the pre-Kevin Britney, that is. ;.)

You have bad taste.

Who's K Fed? I only know that he's married to this idiotic person who's in the 'music' business.

You mean how she's displayed in the media? Gtfo the internet.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
yes now she can stop being k-fag's wife and be the great artist she was. I hope k-fag is pleased. I sure am. Let's celebrate.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Psh, bow down to the queen of pop. Britney rocks, the pre-Kevin Britney, that is. ;.)
No. There are artists from the 50s through the 70s that far surpass her and her lip-synching.
You mean how she's displayed in the media? Gtfo the internet.
Media coverage of celebrities is beyond pointless, which is why I ignore it. My time on the Internet does not go to researching their lives so I apologize.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Well, It was Bound to happen Sooner Or Later =__=;; It was Just-- A Disaster o_o;

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
square enix said:
No. There are artists from the 50s through the 70s that far surpass her and her lip-synching.

Nearly every singer lip synchs. She recorded her CD's with her voice, thats all that matters. she doesn't lip synch at every concert.

Media coverage of celebrities is beyond pointless, which is why I ignore it. My time on the Internet does not go to researching their lives so I apologize.

Therefore you have no room to speak, thank you for elaborating.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Too bad she has children already T__T Why, K-Fed Just--Why? .___.;

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Nearly every singer lip synchs. She recorded her CD's with her voice, thats all that matters. she doesn't lip synch at every concert.
With modifications of course. I prefer oldies, you prefer her. Lets just leave it at that.
Therefore you have no room to speak, thank you for elaborating.
Seeing as how I read the link you provided, I'm baffled as to how you came to your conclusion.
My statement was a general one but it does not mean I have no knowledge. You implied that I should know everything about her and her husband because of their appearance in the media when I simply wanted more insight into this K-fed person.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Preference, again. I have TONS of oldies I like in my MP3 folder, and I still prefer Britney along with them.

No, you don't have to know everything about Britney. Just don't trash her personally or her music and you'll be fine. Calling her the most 'idiotic' person in the music industry was highly uncalled for. She might not be as good of a singer as oldies in your opinion, but that DOES NOT make her the most idiotic person in the music industry. Please think carefully before you type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back