• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Bringing The End To An Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Prologue
At the start of the third century, two great nations battled it out for dominance. The war raged on till modern day where King Xemnas has taken the throne. The council, being considered the senate of the land, decided that in order to win the war, a special ops team made of the lower 6 members, the Magistrates, of the head of the military to go through a secret passage, venture through a series of towns, and ascend a sacred temple to retrieve a legendary weapon rumored to be hidden in the temple.
The journey begins mid day on the second day of the fifth month of the ninth century.

Plot Summary: As a member of HRMG (His Royal Majesty’s Guard) and an Organization member (as are the all of the head of the military), Sir Roxas and his companions make way for Temple of the Mystics, which is home to a weapon of great power. But is the council of HRM going to use the weapon to bring about peace, or is this the beginning of the end for the other free nations?

Chapter One will be up as soon as possible

But ready now here is the character map

Organization 13
The King
Xemnas

The Senate
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion

Magistrates
Axel
Demyz
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Roxas
Xion

Others that I will find positions for
Saix

Heartless
Ansem
Riku

Others
Sora
Namine
King Mickey
Darkside
Twilight Thorn

Possilbe Characters
Hayner
Olette
Aqua
Ventus
Terra

Last edited:

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
^Thanks

I just had a thought about Xion, she'll come back into play though.

Also. right I'm still debating which of the lovely ladies (Namine, Olette, or Xion) will win over the heart of the brave Sir. Roxas, or if they will at all.

Anyway. Next Chapter will probably be up next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back