• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bringing Ooggie and Ursala Back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturnableMemory

We all know that Ooggie (spell?) and Ursala died in KH and are coming back in KH2. The question on my mind, and i don't know if they said it already because i know they said they're reintroducing Little Mermaid and i belive The nightmare before christmas, is how are they going to bring them back?:confused:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
ReturnableMemory said:
We all know that Ooggie (spell?) and Ursala died in KH and are coming back in KH2. The question on my mind, and i don't know if they said it already because i know they said they're reintroducing Little Mermaid and i belive The nightmare before christmas, is how are they going to bring them back?:confused:
Neither of them died. Ooggie was made out of bugs, they could have sewed him back up. Ursala just de-transform from her giant state. Disney characters probably won't die (even if they are villians). Or they could have brought them back for no reason w/ no explanation.

ReturnableMemory

GTX said:
Neither of them died. Ooggie was made out of bugs, they could have sewed him back up. Ursala just de-transform from her giant state. Disney characters probably won't die (even if they are villians). Or they could have brought them back for no reason w/ no explanation.

Really, I though Ooggie died. If i recall sora and the gang destoyed the tower that Ooggie was in. Ursala, well true we didn't see her die exactly but still. I don't know, you draw a good point GTX.

cloud@omnislash

There's going to be some kind of explanation for it but technically Oogie did die when he turned into the bigger boss. Ursula was just swallow in darkness or octupus ink.....
It's going to have something to do with memories and CoM for bringing them back. Cuz now they are making the movies more like the actual movies instead of just branching of into the KH stuff after the basic plot of the movie. Alot of things about the movies were disregarded in KH but are now being talked about in KH2 so Disney probably had a hand in that.

KHandBritney

Well acutally i heard that they died and someone told me that Pete was the one who brought them back. I dont know how but thats what I hear.

Destinywind

Maybe all the villains that died went to the Underworld and Hades brought them back 'cauese he does have that power.

moogles

I don't know. All I know is that when Oogie Boogie and Ursula were defeated in KH, it looked pretty final. Jafar is the only returning boss that seems to have a good reason to return since he was only imprisoned in a lamp.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
>_> Disney people die all the time. It's KH, we'll find out soon enough.

JapanesePanda

Yush, I've also heard Maleficent gets revived too, considering how, er, melted or something xD Pete probably just revives all of them someway.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Destinywind said:
Maybe all the villains that died went to the Underworld and Hades brought them back 'cauese he does have that power.

They didnt go to the Underworld. If they died in their world then they would be dead in their world not Herc's.

They never said they died anyway. Especially Ursula who just disappeared into darkness. Thats not showing them die.

sasuke 189

moogles said:
I don't know. All I know is that when Oogie Boogie and Ursula were defeated in KH, it looked pretty final. Jafar is the only returning boss that seems to have a good reason to return since he was only imprisoned in a lamp.
i also think captan hook is alive too

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I think Pete has something to do with it. In CoM, Vexen explains that Maleficent is in the darkness, and "cant come back of her own voilition."
Pete is in no way playin Maleficents role, well not in my view. He is just a pawn of Hades' it seems. But I think Hades is sending Pete to bring everyone back. They didnt die, just dissapeared to Darkness and can be brought back with some help. Thats my view anyways.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
einon_san said:
I think Pete has something to do with it. In CoM, Vexen explains that Maleficent is in the darkness, and "cant come back of her own voilition."
Pete is in no way playin Maleficents role, well not in my view. He is just a pawn of Hades' it seems. But I think Hades is sending Pete to bring everyone back. They didnt die, just dissapeared to Darkness and can be brought back with some help. Thats my view anyways.
Pete is in every world, not just Hades' world. He is being pals with every villain.:p

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hmmm I doubt its all Hades' work. I bet the members of the Organization is asking Pete to bring them back. After all, didnt we beat Hades in KH1?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
But he is clearly back. I think he will take on the role of Maleficent as being the head, seeing as he was defiant toward her in the first KH.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
einon_san said:
But he is clearly back. I think he will take on the role of Maleficent as being the head, seeing as he was defiant toward her in the first KH.
True true true...

Could it be Maleficent comes back as well? Meaning Sleeping Beauty could be a world as well? It's just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back