• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bring old toonami back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

toonami shows a lot of crap now. Their old shows like ronin warriors gundam and dbz were way better. they should run the old toonami on sunday at 4 or around that time. all they show on CN now is camp lazlo and ed edd n eddyseriously:thumbdown: .if anyone knows their adress let me knowso i can send them a suggestion.do they even acept suggestions:confused: well if they did put old toonami on would you guys watch it.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Ah...no.

For the most part, new Toonami = Old Toonami. Or at least, the one you're thinking of.

We seriously need that Action Saturday thing back. There was serious ass kicking potential there. Or even the Toonami that came around right after that, with all the gothic little twists. Yu Yu Hakusho, Kenshin, some other stuff...that was nice.

Of course, I hardly ever watch tv on the tv anymore, so I don't really care either way.

~Dorian Gray

Awards
The shows that toonami needs to revive and air again are...Gundam (any season), Dragon Ball Z, Ronin Warriors, Tenchi Muyo, Kenshin, Big-o, Outlaw Star and many many others...no one Likes the saturday toonami at all...even the fact that it shows Naruto dosnt make me even want to switch to that channel. O and I think U can go to the Cartoon Network website and e-mail suggestions...i mailed one during summer.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Big-O was always on Adult Swim, and Outlaw Star was really heavily edited.

Aside from that, you've really got nothing but crap on your list :\

~Dorian Gray

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Here are some shows they need back from old toonami:

Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Big O
Outlaw Star
G Gundam
Tenchi Muyo
.hack//sign
Dragon Ball (Not GT or Z)
Samurai Jack
(I'll add more when I think of Moree cause I know theres alot more than that and some way better ones)

Oh and Dorian Gray, Big O was on Toonami for quite awhile

Also Ronin Warriors sucked guys, it wasn't even Anime, and it did not belong on Toonami, thus why it was canceled.

Also one last thing. If you are old enough to remember, there was a show that they had, where it was basically a computer world, where when a "User" played a game a pink kind of barrier would come down and you would have to beat the user to keep it from literally destroying the space it inhabited.

It was a very good show on toonami I wish to remember the name of it.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Big-O was always on Adult Swim, and Outlaw Star was really heavily edited.

Aside from that, you've really got nothing but crap on your list :\

~Dorian Gray

=/ No it wasn't Big-O was first shown on Toonami, the second season was shown on Adult swim years later. Outlaw Star was at least ok to watch but that's why we have Youtube or DVD's :D

Eh that's your opinion. I would love to see shows like Tenchi or Outlaw star were back on but they seem better suited fro Adult Swim since they were once on AS's Action Saturday along with Candidate for Goddess and one of those Gundam shows with the 008- in it.

I doubt CN cares what some people want, they just know that whoring Naruto and making huge edits are things that make the majority watch Toonami even though they'll probably never get back the 65 million fans they had before but to them over 400,000 is better than nothing.

>.>; I wish they'd bring back Giant Robot week though....I miss Dai-guard and the super edited NGE XD

Also one last thing. If you are old enough to remember, there was a show that they had, where it was basically a computer world, where when a "User" played a game a pink kind of barrier would come down and you would have to beat the user to keep it from literally destroying the space it inhabited.

It was a very good show on toonami I wish to remember the name of it.

I think that's Reboot.

Last edited:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
I miss old toonami too.

Gundam
Kenshin
sailor moon
tenchi
Yu-Yu hakusho

Yu yu hakusho startes out on adult swim and it had all the curses and stuff but then they put in the regular CN.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Dragon Ball Z, Tenchi Muyo, Kenshin, Big-o, Outlaw Star and many many others...no one Likes the saturday toonami at all...even the fact that it shows Naruto dosnt

OMG SOMEONE BUT ME REMEMBERED THAT SHOW!

Those were the good shows

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah, they should bring back some of those anime and restore some of the features that Toonami had. I really miss those interludes, just thinking of them puts a tear in my eye. Also the Toonami's music was just heart warming.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
i miss rurouni kenshin...but naruto's a good repleacement...then again, no one could replace kenshin-kun ^^

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Why did they cancel Knights Of the Zodiac. It was so great and it was getting so good. That's what I hate about t.v. and What I always hated.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Why did they cancel Knights Of the Zodiac. It was so great and it was getting so good. That's what I hate about t.v. and What I always hated.

-.-; because it sucked...well the ratings most likely had something to do with it's cancellation.

excatly what i think. i still remember the weekday line up too. i seriously think they should've let zoids fuzors countine instead of leavin it like they did

=/ That was never on Toonami, it was on that Saturday night line-up thing that replaced AS action Saturday. >.>; I never liked it, I only liked Zoids Chaotic Century which Toonamii also hacked over since they just skipped to the last 4 episodes, Good thing I watched all of it before it came on Toonami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back