• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bring back GAME FUEL!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
For all those who thought Mountain Dew Game Fuel was an orgasm in their mouths and wants it back, this is the thread to discuss about it!

Earlier this year, my friends and I went to Big Y and we each bought 2 liter bottles of Game Fuel to ourselves and we almost puked half way through the bottle. Yes, it was that good. xD

Good times right before Marching Band rehearsal, lmao.

Apollo

Silver Member
I thought it was ok. I would not mind if they brought it back.

T

Tattered Rebirth

Yeah, Livewire was amazing! Game fuel...not so much. I almost pucked about 2 sips into my first can of it, dumped it down the drain, and had a disgusting aftertaste in my mouth for hours. I felt as if dirty toilet water could have tasted better. I'd rather have Livewire back instead of "Gayme Fewwl."

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Livewire is everywhere...
I can get it in any gas station or convienence store around here.
I'm willing to send you some...but its going to cost you...
Thats right, all the tacos!

T

Tattered Rebirth

Well, it'll probably be worth something someday...you know, to those crazy obsessive people who loved it and think it would complete their Halo collection with it...

It did come out with Halo 3, right?

T

Tattered Rebirth

But.....it's expired! That makes it un-good.

So? If gamers want it for some nerdy collection, they won't be drinking it. It'll go on their Halo shrine, right above their Mastercheif action figures, which are still in their original packaging, and in mint condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back