• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brilliant Idea!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadywinters

Awards
I was wondering if we can hold a convention 4 KHInsider, I know will need 2 raise money 4 this, but bare with me. We can finally have the cahncxe to come together and see eachother and talk face-to-face rather than send PMS and add threads and post. We can( I mean the KH Staff) can send out invitations. It's just an idea! Does anybody have anything 2 say on this! PM me or post. Come on we CAN do this if we try!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Zanarkand Lover

Website
www.myspace.com
It'd be cool, but I doubt it would happen. Not only would it be hard to arrange, but it would most likely be in one state instead of traveling. Thus, making it hard for alot of people to make it to the convention.

Plus, you have to keep in mind the people that dont live in the states. How would they feel about it? And most importantly, as great as this site is, theres just not enough people to get back the money for the staff that it would cost to get a proper convention going.

It's a good idea, but I dont see it happening.

KeybladeWielder7

I think that would be an awesome idea i'd love to come to one of those and just talk instead of wasting time posting and waiting for replies its much faster talking so ya im up for it!

shadywinters

Awards
It'd be cool, but I doubt it would happen. Not only would it be hard to arrange, but it would most likely be in one state instead of traveling. Thus, making it hard for alot of people to make it to the convention.

Plus, you have to keep in mind the people that dont live in the states. How would they feel about it? And most importantly, as great as this site is, theres just not enough people to get back the money for the staff that it would cost to get a proper convention going.

It's a good idea, but I dont see it happening.

Ur right, I didn't think of that! Mayb u could give me some ideas on how we could work this. I really do want this 2 happen or in the future.:closedeyes:

I think that would be an awesome idea i'd love to come to one of those and just talk instead of wasting time posting and waiting for replies its much faster talking so ya im up for it!

Thanx, 4 that. I really appreciate this.:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zanarkand Lover

Website
www.myspace.com
Ur right, I didn't think of that! Mayb u could give me some ideas on how we could work this. I really do want this 2 happen or in the future.:closedeyes:

The only thing I could think of that would work is this:

- Take a poll to see how many people live in which states and countries.
- Once you find out who is in what states and country's, find out how many people in the less populated states would travel to get to a convention. The people in other countries, too.
- Once you find that out, find the states in the South Eastern, North Eastern, South Western, North Western, and Central American states that have the heaviest population of members.
- Try to hold a convention in that state that is in driving distance of all members in that state and maybe a quick flight from surrounding states.
- Get an estimate for Convention Centers and how many people they can hold.
- Once you get the estimate on how much it would cost for the Staff to travel, and rent the Convention Center for say, three days, you can get a price for an entry fee, say, 30 USD.
- After you get a price, you find out how many people KNOW that they can make it at that price. If it's to little people to cover the cost of travel and rent, then raise the price, but let the people that said they can make it know.
- Get in contact with the Spokesman of Square Enix and see about selling stuff at the conventions. If so, great. Money that can go towards this website, profit, and possibly pocket money.

I dont know about the people that live in contries. In all honesty, I think their SOL. (sorry?) Anyways, like I said before, I doubt it would happen.

shadywinters

Awards
The only thing I could think of that would work is this:

- Take a poll to see how many people live in which states and countries.
- Once you find out who is in what states and country's, find out how many people in the less populated states would travel to get to a convention. The people in other countries, too.
- Once you find that out, find the states in the South Eastern, North Eastern, South Western, North Western, and Central American states that have the heaviest population of members.
- Try to hold a convention in that state that is in driving distance of all members in that state and maybe a quick flight from surrounding states.
- Get an estimate for Convention Centers and how many people they can hold.
- Once you get the estimate on how much it would cost for the Staff to travel, and rent the Convention Center for say, three days, you can get a price for an entry fee, say, 30 USD.
- After you get a price, you find out how many people KNOW that they can make it at that price. If it's to little people to cover the cost of travel and rent, then raise the price, but let the people that said they can make it know.
- Get in contact with the Spokesman of Square Enix and see about selling stuff at the conventions. If so, great. Money that can go towards this website, profit, and possibly pocket money.

I dont know about the people that live in contries. In all honesty, I think their SOL. (sorry?) Anyways, like I said before, I doubt it would happen.
Well, thanx, do u think u can help me, It's too much work 4 probably just me and my friend Keyblade Weilder 7, he's gonna see if he can get his friend involved in this. Send me ur response, and aif any further questions, PM me.

shadywinters

Awards

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
This won't happen sorry to sink ur boat and stop double posting

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
This would NEVER, EVER work.

Do you realize that the average age of our members is somewhere around 12-17? Parents would never let their child go to some convention for a silly old site. Not in this day and age, where kids go off to secret meetings discussed over the internet and don't come back.

Also, airfare would be an ASTRONOMICAL problem. Though those of us that are older have our own money (Which I'm sure we'd all rather not waste on a KHI convention), a lot of kids under, say, 15, don't have any jobs aside from mowing lawns, and couldn't gather up pocket change, let alone airfare.

Also also, where would you suggest we have it? KHI has members worldwide. To hold it in, say, North America, would just be unfair, and extremely costly for those living in other countries to attend. The remedy for that would be to hold numerous conventions, but I doubt we've deep enough pockets.

In the end, this is just a dream, kiddies. I'm sure we all have friends on here we'd like to meet, so the idea of a convention sounds grand, but it'll never happen.

shadywinters

Awards
This won't happen sorry to sink ur boat and stop double posting

It can happen, if u try! have faith! I would really luv 4 this 2 happen.

This would NEVER, EVER work.

Do you realize that the average age of our members is somewhere around 12-17? Parents would never let their child go to some convention for a silly old site. Not in this day and age, where kids go off to secret meetings discussed over the internet and don't come back.

Also, airfare would be an ASTRONOMICAL problem. Though those of us that are older have our own money (Which I'm sure we'd all rather not waste on a KHI convention), a lot of kids under, say, 15, don't have any jobs aside from mowing lawns, and couldn't gather up pocket change, let alone airfare.

Also also, where would you suggest we have it? KHI has members worldwide. To hold it in, say, North America, would just be unfair, and extremely costly for those living in other countries to attend. The remedy for that would be to hold numerous conventions, but I doubt we've deep enough pockets.

In the end, this is just a dream, kiddies. I'm sure we all have friends on here we'd like to meet, so the idea of a convention sounds grand, but it'll never happen.

I will make this happen, I'll try my hardest, and my friends have my back!

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Just because you WANT it to happen doesn't mean it WILL. Manchester already stated logical reasons as to why this won't happen, so just drop it. Also, "having faith" will not help. Finally, stop double posting.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I will make this happen, I'll try my hardest, and my friends have my back!

Unless your bestest best buddy is Donald Trump, it doesn't matter that your friends have your back.

Tell you what. You put this together, get a date, time, place, and set up airfare (First class for me, please), then let me know, and I'll let everyone know. Until then, drop it.

And seriously, stop double posting. There's an edit button on the bottom of your post for a reason. Double post again and you're gone for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back