• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brief Info + 3DS Plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemik

I think it's going to be a remake of KH 1 but told from Riku's point of view mostly, with a bit of Sora's point of view somehow worked in there.

Xenin

Banned
Did that nigga just say several KH games for 3DS? I will punch an orphan if I heard that right! Anyway. Apparently it's not the Sora we are familiar with...Nomura did say the story revolved around Sora...he never said one Sora....

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Did that nigga just say several KH games for 3DS?
No. He said that he has many ideas for the 3DS, but not all of them are suitable for a Kingdom Hearts game, so he plans for there to be a lot more software in store for the 3DS later on.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I think it's going to be a remake of KH 1 but told from Riku's point of view mostly, with a bit of Sora's point of view somehow worked in there.

No this is not Midnight Sun (and no I never read that, but I heard about it)

DeathByKeyblade

if it were to be a riku game, it would most likely be darker and edgier. Perhaps it will have psychology profile feature much like the new silent hill. that would make the game grow with you.

Flickr

Though I'm a bit tentative about it, I think a better understanding of Riku's character would be nice. The idea of him being the main character...ugh I'm just really not sure about it. Granted I somewhat dislike Sora at times as well but I mean...grr oh screw it. WHATEVER. Excuse me while I go have a slap fight with myself.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Though I'm a bit tentative about it, I think a better understanding of Riku's character would be nice. The idea of him being the main character...ugh I'm just really not sure about it. Granted I somewhat dislike Sora at times as well but I mean...grr oh screw it. WHATEVER. Excuse me while I go have a slap fight with myself.

I agree with this a lot. Knowing more about Riku would be interesting but I'm unsure about a whole game revolving around him, as well as Sora can be a bit annoying but he's... Sora.

Radar

Bronze Member
I wanna freakin know what he means when he says "its not the sora we're familiar with"

Effin A Jesus effen crap.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I wanna freakin know what he means when he says "its not the sora we're familiar with"

Effin A Jesus effen crap.
He never said "it's not the Sora we're familiar with". If you look closer at what he actually said, it takes a completely different meaning then what you just said. What he actually said was "But it's not Sora whom you are familiar with this time.". What that means, is that there is more of a focus on a character that isn't Sora. (most likely Riku).

Kingroxas

Awards
-Maybe its a different sora
-maybe a Alternate universe
-Sora might have changed in personality
- Sora may or may not be trustable
^Are all the statements basicly summed up in this thread I added the last 2 -_-

Multi_Skyscraper

Awards
You know, I'm starting to have doubts on my own memory here... HeartSeams, can you link me to where it says the game will take place after Re:Coded? I honestly don't remember reading anything like that, and seeing the print in black and white would do a whole world (one of the big ones, like Keyblade Graveyard sized at least) of good for my current confusion.

dsowner

I'm not sure whether this information is relevant here or not but Nomura said in an interview that he would want Kingdom Hearts 3 to be on a current-gen console and not a next-gen one. So KH3D could be released on the 3DS. But then on a different interview he said he'd work on KH3 AFTER development of KH3DS is done. Don't ask for sources because I forgot where I read them, but I swear these interviews are not fabricated. :D

TwilightChaser37

not suure if anyone's posted this kind of idea, but since Nomura-san mentioned not only being PROBABLY a kh3, there's a chance it can be of Riku like everyone's said OR maybe even Xehanort a bit this time... y'kno when he was younger and secretly disobeying his master and Eraqus's to go off and discover new worlds. =\

just a possibility but bets are on him for me though x]

Radar

Bronze Member
OK, so maybe Nomura was referring to Riku. That be fine with me. I just wish we didnt need this, and the next game after it before we get to KH3. Theres still a whole nother title besides this one they need to make before they can just finish this damn saga.

Whatever the case, the games better be as good as they can be, because I highly doubt I'll enjoy KH as much (or even play it) after KH3 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back