• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brief Info + 3DS Plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
I don't know if this has been posted (cuz I didn't see it), but during the Nintendo 3DS press conference, near the end, Nomura spoke briefly about the upcoming console and KH3DS.
Here's link to the full 3DS conference. That snippet can be found at the very end.

EDIT: Removed the full conference and replaced it with that snippet so that people can see it.
I also would like to apologize in advance for the sound quality.

Interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqf_IbvmyMc

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 87467

Not working for me...=(

BTW is it just me or does the last story logo look alot like final fantasy logo?Must be because the developer came from SE

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I haven't read anything about it, but I can't view that anyways so I'm not sure if it is new, can someone post what he says?

Zak1403

We have included 3D in the new Kingdom Hearts game title.
It also includes 3, which implies this may be the 3 iteration of Kingdom Hearts.
You'll be able to see what kind of game it will be like from this tentative name.
Whith encounters and context with others as the games theme, you will grow with the characters in the game. But it's not Sora whom you are familiar with this time.
You will realise growths by the effects of someone else. It's a unquie and a bit of a strage system that we are trying to build this time.
There are limits on the things that we can do with the universe of Kingdom Hearts, with the things we cannot do, we'd like to try them in other software.
Starting from Kingdom Hearts i would like to welcome several titles for Nintendo 3DS.

cloudzack117

He claims that we will know what 3D is about and how it will play when they reveal the title and that it could be the third iteration of kingdom hearts. He also says that the theme is the contact with others and this will help you watch the characters grow and then he says that it is not sora but another character.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Well today they have announced when the 3DS comes out, in February 2011 for Japan. So wouldn't be surprised to see something announced later for KH3D for later next year. It could be out later next year because BBS Final mix will be done by January then they will have time for KH3D. :) an March we should get the 3DS then hopefully a winter release for us maybe? for the KH3D.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well today they have announced when the 3DS comes out, in February 2011 for Japan. So wouldn't be surprised to see something announced later for KH3D for later next year. It could be out later next year because BBS Final mix will be done by January then they will have time for KH3D. :) an March we should get the 3DS then hopefully a winter release for us maybe? for the KH3D.

I doubt it'd be out by next year, but development will speed up once the BBSFM team joins the Osaka team to develop 3D.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Kingdom Hearts III: D-Word

Is that kind of what he was suggesting in that? o_O

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So, I'm guessing he means KH3D is the next main title... but it's not numbered, like BBS isn't numbered, but still a main.

WaveK89

3rd iteration of Kingdom Hearts meaning Kingdom Hearts 1 maybe?

1. Chain of Memories
2. Coded
3. KH3D?

Dross263

Cool news! Not the KH3D ones, the 3DS ones, lol I'm looking forward to playing KH3D with all those new features :)

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*Looks up word "iteration"*

Oooooooohhhhhhh.
I guess he's saying...third times...the...charm? Iono.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm pretty sure when he says the 3rd iteration of Kingdom Hearts, is that KH3D is just another game that is adding more information to better understand Kingdom Hearts III. Birth by Sleep, Coded, and KH3D.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I didn't completely understand what he said but could someone explain it better? I'm sure KH3D won't be until sometime after the 3DS is out next year but probably sometime in the winter that year, if Nomura meant what he said trying to get a KH game out every year now. But because of BBSFM I think it will be either a winter release or a spring 2012 release of the game. Then hopefully we will get it sometime after but then we might know everything due to spoilers...? :)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well I think this means that it's very plausible that Japan will have KH3D out by the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2011, however I think a NA release won't be until 2012. That's not too bad considering we should perhaps be getting Re:Coded by 1st or 2nd quarter of 2011, so it would continue with the theme of us obtaining a KH game every year.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I honestly think we'll have it late next year.
They said that they were only now starting development on it.... It's going to be longer than a year.

Can...someone clarify for me what he meant by "You'll grow with the characters...but not Sora or someone you're familiar with"
or sommat

tf guise
I think he's referring to Riku.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back