• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brief Hiatus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
So...yeah. BbS spoilers are up the ass right now, so I'm gonna leave until I've beaten the NA version. Nothing against anyone, I just want BbS to be a ''total'' surprise for me. Later, mates.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You could just stay out of the Spoilers section or even the FoKH and view the other, better, non-KH forums. Oh well, it's understandable. However, since I don't care as much for spoilers and lack a PSP anyways, I'll be spoiling myself during the next few days. I care more for the gameplay/ actually playing the game than whether I know the story or not.

Axens

Banned
You dont have to leave. Just stay out of the spoiler section where THAT KIND OF THING SHOULD BE POSTED *points accusing fingers at people* Dont leave me D:

Muse

you look atrocious
Be sure to disable sigs and avatars too. :v If you haven't already.

People like posting important spoilers in their sigs. Sometimes without a spoiler box.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Be sure to disable sigs and avatars too. :v If you haven't already.

People like posting important spoilers in their sigs. Sometimes without a spoiler box.

Now, that's just plain annoying. I can understand possibly wanting a Vantias sig (with the face and all), but beyond that, it's just plain ridiculous. Btw, I spoiled myself on Terra's story ending earlier, but I won't spoil it for you.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Now, that's just plain annoying. I can understand possibly wanting a Vantias sig (with the face and all), but beyond that, it's just plain ridiculous. Btw, I spoiled myself on Terra's story ending earlier, but I won't spoil it for you.

Thank you. I've had enough spoilers for one day, and to be honest, it wasn't much. But even then it's too much. ffffuuu

Anyway, yeah, I disabled avatars and sigs.

Back