• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Breaking-up with a friend.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Have you ever had a breaking-up with a friend? If so, was it hard? Have you overcome that particular stage of your life?

Let me start:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

But yes, have you had a break-up?

blksabbath74

Sorry, you lost me at 'Brother from another mother.'

Seriously, most of your friendships will come and go throughout your lift e as your situation changes. Just enjoy the freinds you have. In the present.

Bobjam

Awards
I think it is amazing how you can spend so much time with someone when you are younger, growing up, sharing all these experiences and then suddenly they start becoming this person that makes you forget all that and only see the negative. As Sabbath said its all about the people in the present =). Sorry to hear about your friend but it is also amazing the kinds of people you will meet as you go into the working world and make your own way through it. I had to let go of a best friend a few years ago and it is tough and horrible to do but for me was a good decision to make for the long term. It was a 14 year friendship thrown away and just because I he became so different in such a short space of time but sometimes its necessary.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Life is about enjoying the gifts it gives you. Friends will come and go, but rather than thinking it was a waste, just consider it a part of your life that you have gained an experience from. The fun and joy you had with them isn't trivialized because you are no longer friends with them. Treasure it all, and then let go.

Hm...I guess you could say I broke up with my best friend of 7-8 years? Maybe not a break up, but a definite shift in the state of our friendship.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back