• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

BREAKING NEWS: 17 year old male discovers fire in KHIIFM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Okay, so it’s not really “fire”, but I think it’s worth noting.
[video]https://youtu.be/Pjd6bYEQpPU[/video]

Chaser

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Completionist
  • NieR: Automata
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
The warp button is one of the best additions for the gummi ship, but was this the PS4 version of 2FM? How come you recorded it off screen instead of saving the internal video recording?

Perkilator

Awards
The warp button is one of the best additions for the gummi ship, but was this the PS4 version of 2FM? How come you recorded it off screen instead of saving the internal video recording?
My PS4’s master system prevents me from doing it.

Chaser

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Completionist
  • NieR: Automata
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
My PS4’s master system prevents me from doing it.
Oh that’s a shame :(. I’d hate to not be able to share some moments in games that I’ve come across :(

On topic though: I do hope the warp button comes back for KH3. Zooming to the nearest planet would once again be really neat.