• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Breaking Light: Con. from Masters of Light and Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze: FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!*unlocks cage with Keyblades*:D

Me:Wait.....why didn't you do that earlier?

Kaze: Er.....I..uh wanted to see how long you would last?

Me:*obviously doubting this* Uh-huh....*on topic* You updated WM!!! *throws an updating party* w00t!!!

Kaze: Thank you for freeing us from GoH(LOL);)jk.Awesome chap.!!!!

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Awwww.... man i was hoping to see kaze and krazy fight over this birthday cake i got from somebody who didn't want it. Ohhh well.... HUMMM! *eats it whole*

Nice update, hope your next chapter is as good as the the last one WM. Good to know your back in action again. Wanna see more fighting!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Awwwww, thanx you guys!!!! I feel so loved!!!! ^_^

Keze:*gives her his gift* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Me: *rips off paper, tears open box* It's paper!!!!!

Kaze: Not just any paper... read it!!

Me:*reads it* OMG!!!!!! YOU RESERVED KH2?!?!?!?!?!? I LOVE YOU!!!! *glomps Kaze*

Kaze::cool:Oh, yeah!

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
(Happy B-day Krazy, and if you want your gifts, go to the BHK fic thread XP)

Part 2

As the attack prepared itself, Sora muttered "This better work."

The three opposing Masters gathered near each other and cast Aeroga on themselves. Not that they honestly thought that was going to protect them from the attack. It was just a precautionary measure if Cid's plan didn't work.

Cid's war instrument was becoming primed for the plan even in that moment. The wings were widening, the thrusters were charging, the reflective liquid was engulfing the ship's exterior, making it seem that the night sky was chewing away at the ship. Soon not even the cockpit could be could be distinguished from the rest of the ship.

It was still visible, yes, but the mirrored surfaced made it hard to tell what part of the ship was which, or where it was going. It was far from perfect camouflage, but that wasn't the main point of the substance anyway.

He carefully steered to where the Masters were. He couldn't move too fast or else he'd risk breaking the plan. He wouldn't die, but the substance would be weakened, and no one wanted that.

The Masters took note of Cid's approach and made sure to try to keep the attention to themselves. Sora and Riku both summoned fireballs from the tip of their Keyblades, while Cloud shot lightning bolts at Sephiroth.

All the magic missiles were eztinguished before they could get 10 feet of the Master of Evil. He just smirked down at them as the rays began to fall.

That was the moment.

The ship kicked into high gear and caught the beams from above. The substance earger to do its true purpose, the lights were reflected away from the allies, and back and Sephiroth.

He saw them coming, but their rapid ascent was not to be avoided. He was struck, knocking him back ever slightly, and the attack began its work. His eyes were wide open, then began to cloud over, then becoming doused with sleep. Slowly he began his involuntary descent.

The assault of light did take it's toll upon the ship, however. Most of the substance had been burned off, with patches of the ship available ot the naked eye. Some of the metal itself was melted, and the missle launcher looke lik it was about to drop down with Sephiroth.

"Well, I'm outta here,' Cid announced, beginning his retreat. "Get im kids.'

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Heh, Cid done his job no go get em masters! Seph will be more difficult now that hes kinda peeved. Hope to see some intense fighting again WM.

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
(Bah! Everthing got deleted Grr...)

Sora shot out a barrage of Firaga spells down upon Sephiroth. Almost all found their target with ease, as Sephiroth was far from alert. A storm of lasers trailed behind it, with lightning bolts and ice fragments pursuing after them. All slammed into their target, bringing all kinds of smoke into being.

The vapors swirled in place for a few moments, then were suddenly scared off. The Master of Evil had regained awareness, but didn't seem to be fully back into reality. He moved sluggishly up, his eyes not focused on anyone in particular.

Yuffie fired a ruby-hued missile at the silver-maned one. Sephiroth responded with a lazy slash at the air, bringing an energy slice into existence. The crescent beam collided with the missile, and both their paths ended at that spot. An enormous explosion resulted, blowing everyone back.

When he had regained control of his flight, Cloud let himself fall down to greet Sephiroth. His blade finally got to taste the wet crimson as it bit into Sephiroth's shoulder. It slid down his sleek coat, dripping down to the ground below. He did not yell, only grimace and set his angry eyes back on Cloud.

Riku came next, thrusting his Angel's Whisper into his arm. The Master of Evil was forced to let go of that katana he held so dear. He witnessed it fall, a shining star. He managed to break free of the Master of Light and Master of Twilight, and dove down to recapture it.

Then the Keyblade Master himself, the Master of Darkness known as Sora, had himself plummeting downward, Ultima Weapon pointing straight down. He descended more and more swiftly, the winds screaming louder and louder for him to stop, but he paid no heed. His eyes remained focused on his target, making vague adjustments as he was being rushed ever closer. His hair completely whipped back by the opposing streams of air, his eyes merely slits, it seemed like the moment would never come despite his ever-increasing speed.

But the moment did come, and before he even realized it, his Keyblade had skewered the heart of the Master of Evil.

A few faint moans and grunts were heard, as the liquid ruby flowed from both his back and front. Soon only quiet was heard; not even the winds had anything to say. Then, almost peacefully, the body slipped from the Keyblade. It fell down through the clouds, a mere broken shell.

Sora looked down at the bloody tip of his weapon. It was still oversoaked with the shining scarlet, the excess joining the descent with Sephiroth.

Then after the inevitable crunching sound was heard, he let his back slump and a sigh go free from his mouth.

Phase 17: Picking Up the Fragments

Hours had past, just how many hours they were not certain. After all, the clock had been all but obliterated in the chain of violence, as well as just about everything else.

It was odd, how relaxed they were in these ruins with splatters of red and black. True, they had managed to defeat the Master of Evil, but the damage was nothing to be dismissed. Street signs laid upon the broken roads, with neither light nor noise to accompany them. Feathers involuntarily cloaked in dry crimson were tossed about in the timid breeze. And resting upon the clocktower were the ones who started it all, and ended it all as well.

Sora, lying on a fallen clock hand, gazed down upon the destruction from the highest perch left standing. His blackened wings still clung to his back, but he neither noticed or cared.

"So, it's finally over," he spoke, breaking the mostly peaceless silence.

"Yeah,' Riku answered, staring up at the sky. It was finally back to normal, with only the deep blue showing off the stars. "Least for now.'

"Uh, I don't think he's gonna be coming back anytime soon,' Sora interjected.

That seemed quite true. Sora was the first one to set his eyes upon the body, and he was convinced that he wasn't going to be up and walking the next day. Or the next week. Or the next year.

"Who says it'll be him we'll face next time?' Riku replied.

"Whaddya mean?" Sora asked. "I mean, he was the root of all evil. So no one should be evil anymore, right?"

Riku sighed. "Since when are things ever that simple?"

Sora stayed quiet for a moment. "I dunno. Back at home?"

The Master of Light smirked. "True. But still....in my heart, it doesn't feel gone."

Sora turned his gaze to the sky as well. "But yeah...I know what you mean. Even though all evil should be gone, I still feel it with me.'

Then suddenly his face ballooned with a goofy grin. "But like you said, it's all over for now right?"

"Right,' Riku responded, chuckling a little.

More silence.

"....So, what do we do now?" Sora asked.

Riku averted his sight to the devastated town below.

"Well, we could always fix this place up."

Sora also set his eyes on what remained of Traverse Town. "Yeah, it is looking pretty bad, huh?"

Riku snorted. "Yeah, really. 'Specially that old bell."

The Traverse Town bell had lost its unity somewhere in the chaos, and now had become indistinguishable fragments that lay across the tower in disorder.

"Yeah...."The Master of Darkness agreed, looking upon the shards. "So why don't we fix it?"

"Right now?"

"Why not?"

Riku shrugged. "Whatever."

So the Masters and Light and Darkness began to gather up the pieces, seeing if they could make it just like it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back