• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Break time and EXP walker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It restores health too. I'm using it right now FYI.

FYI, you didn't say it restored the Focus Gauge and I DID say that my health was maxed at the time, so I couldn't have known that.

kiante

Breaktime heals 10% of Max HP and 10 Focus Points each time you press the X button when prompted. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say how I know or not...*shrugs*.

Break Time is also a component for one of Ven's best commands, "Faith" when combined with Wind Raid.

impart

Climb The Sky
break time BLEAH!

I wouldn't know what it does, ive never finished it all the way XD

Spire

Dunno, but you can just buy it back at the Moogle Shop.
Surprisingly, you can't.

If you want another one you have to put together Renewal Block/Barrier with a Curaga and then you have a 10% chance of it making Break Time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Surprisingly, you can't.

If you want another one you have to put together Renewal Block/Barrier with a Curaga and then you have a 10% chance of it making Break Time.

Seriously? Then what exactly did I see at the Moogle Shop? o.o

CreativeGenius13

I find Breaktime sorta useless.

Unversed keep interupting it and by the time I find an Unversed free area, there's a save point which does more then Break time.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Is there any point to the "Friendship Commands" or do they just take up space in the deck?

It's used in multiplayer. Some of them are actually pretty darn cool. I especially love how Trinity Limit can have up to 6 players gathering around to combine all their powers for an epic trinity limit. It's pretty sweet!

But if you can't do multiplayer in your situation, then yeah, they're pretty useless.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I find Breaktime sorta useless.

Unversed keep interupting it and by the time I find an Unversed free area, there's a save point which does more then Break time.
your not supposed to use breaktime in a fight XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back