• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Bravest Warriors: A new cartoon created by Pendleton Ward

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

"Created by Pendleton Ward, the mind behind Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time, and directed by Breehn Burns, Co-Creator of Dr. Tran, Bravest Warriors follows 4 teenaged heroes-for-hire as they warp through galaxies to save adorable aliens and their worlds using the power of their emotions."

Source: Bravest Warriors

Looks like it's only a web series for now.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It looks good. Not great (yet, I have faith it can be), though the unexpected ending really did it for me. I'd love to see more and see where it goes.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Bravest Warriors (From the Creator of Adventure Time)

From the creator of Adventure Time (Pendelton Ward) comes his latest creation, Bravest Warriors. A web series with new episodes premiering every Thursday.

"Bravest Warriors follows four teenaged heroes-for-hire as they warp through the universe to save adorable aliens and their worlds using the power of their emotions. Chris, Beth, Wallow, and Danny negotiate the most fragile laws of space-time—emotion—where every decision could lead to broken dreams and crushed hearts. There’s intergalactic battles for attention and affection; love that spans space, time, and reason; and proof that adventure takes on many, often weird, forms."
8170803893_8c42ee61c2_z.jpg

First episode just came out.
[video=youtube;mpDOscUDQ_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PL2DcNkn8HAwSOiWYpgkBAas9bbArNfJl8&v=mpDOscUDQ_0[/video]

It's like Adventure Time but in space and allowed to use legitimate adult humor. Oh lawd.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Re: Bravest Warriors (From the Creator of Adventure Time)

LOL. Righteous. And I can watch it too. Thanks, Ruran! ^^

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: Bravest Warriors (From the Creator of Adventure Time)

I dont like the term "Adult humor", not that I'm ever offended by it, but it's an unnecessary label.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Season 2 yall
that was of the HOOK
[video=youtube;X8mRiDdOW5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8mRiDdOW5c[/video]
Tv is better online truly the best cartoons are online

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Season finale Next week this show is getting dark
[video=youtube;Q5qVM1vIito]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5qVM1vIito[/video]