• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bravely Second: End Layer - BDFF 4th Anniversary, teasing upcoming news?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Re: Bravely Second: End Layer - Out now!

HAHAHA yeah, I loved those moments. xD I also forgot to mention that BD got repetitive after a certain point... >_> I haven't been through much of Second, but I hope that isn't the case again.

Man, they even made me like more of Agnes who I hated at times during the first game. Makes you think what kinda of magic the developers used.
Bravely Seconds pacing is good so it did not felt repetitive at all in my opinion. I played BS trough in the course of few weeks, where with BD after entering to a certain chapter I was so pissed that I think I took at least a year long break from the game.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Honestly, when the first game introduced Ba'als, I had imagined like magical places where we would fight all of them in the story. Then we end up like only four of them in the story? XD Thought we might be going to the moon, but no, Luxendarc again with just the rebuilt screen glimpse of the moon... I was disappointed with how the game turned out, but it was still pretty good I guess...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Judging by the fact that it's been almost a month since Square announced they'd be detailing the surprise about Bravely Default's 4th anniversary, I think it's safe to assume that Nintendo embargoed their Bravely for Switch announcement until the official unveil this next January 12th (though we may be getting "leaks").

But remember, this is just an assumption. But it doesn't look to be a smartphone game or a soundtrack

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Just the other day I finished Bravely Second. It was a fantastic game. Easier than Default, but that must be because of how easy it is to grind in this one. Honestly, I was six levels above the recommended level in every dungeon I had gone to, and there was a point where I was up to 40 levels above that. Also, Spellcraft is pretty OP. If it makes a comeback in Third/Thirdly/Sword, they should seriously nerf it down a notch, and make more bosses that don't have elemental weaknesses.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I should probably get around to beating BS. I'm at the part were you can get all the jobs you didn't get the first time and it's not going well for me.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I should probably get around to beating BS. I'm at the part were you can get all the jobs you didn't get the first time and it's not going well for me.

Why not? If you're behind levels, and have the Summoner Asterisk, then go where you have to choose between the Black Mage and Hunter Asterisk and spam the fire elemental summon on every enemy. Easy grind spot.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Awesome! I haven't even played the second one yet. lol

This. F my backlog 9__9

Edea is life, but maybe I'm still scarred by the slog that was BD1's second half. I played the demo when it was released and enjoyed it. I mean, it played how you'd expect if you played the first. My Nintendon't 3DS hates me rn from neglect.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
This. F my backlog 9__9

Edea is life, but maybe I'm still scarred by the slog that was BD1's second half. I played the demo when it was released and enjoyed it. I mean, it played how you'd expect if you played the first. My Nintendon't 3DS hates me rn from neglect.

Trust me, BS' second half is way better, lol.

zachen

Awards
Started playing Bravely Second the other day
diggin it so far and def excited to see what jobs they put in this one.
also i've missed my best waifu, edea. (Yew is insufferable so far so i hope that gets better.)

Back