• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bravely Default: Praying Brage Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
This a thread for discussion on the Japanese-only social game, Bravely Default Praying Brage! This thread was introduced during a crossover campaign with fellow social game, Kingdom Hearts X[chi], and so the opening pages concern that event. But even though the event is over, you can still give the game a try!

Like KHX, Praying Brage is not yet available in English, but with the help of online guides and teamwork, we can have some fun with this.

---------

To get you started, you'll want to sign in using one of several Japanese online account services. I recommend using Yahoo! Japan, starting here and using our existing registration guide, originally created for KHX.

After that, follow this helpful guide to get started with Praying Brage:

Vanilla Drops - Bravely Default: Praying Brage [Tutorial Guide]

And for advanced reference, the Japanese wiki:

http://wikiwiki.jp/bdpb/

And this helpful post from Kazr will get you through Rank 12 easily.

---------

Happy hunting!

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Re: Bravely Default: Praying Brage - Crossover Campaign

Crossover Campaign

Prizes include the following:

Awarded in Kingdom Hearts X[chi]
1) Clear the tutorial in Praying Brage: 30x Potion, 30x Ether in KHX
2) Reaching Player Rank 5 in Praying Brage: 3x SR+ Card Medal in KHX
3) Reaching Player Rank 12 in Praying Brage: 1x Limited Avatar in KHX

Awarded in Praying Brage
1) Clear the tutorial in KHX: 1x Gold Ticket in Praying Brage
2) Reaching Level 30 in KHX: 1x SR Awakening Airy in Praying Brage
3) Find the Five Keyblades in KHX: Cloud joins in Praying Brage

Rewards will be received mid-October, and tasks must be completed by October 8th.

If you're new to KHX, here's a quick post to explain the three missions on its side. The Beginner's Guide will get you through the tutorial. Reach Level 30 by completing Story Missions (below) and/or by completing the current Beginner's Missions that will be posted in Mission Thread.

To find the five keyblades, you will want to complete Story Missions. For more information, see our Story Mission guides and Translations. Luckily, Story Mission enemies are clearly marked and cost only 1AP a battle, so you will not have much trouble rounding them up.

The Keyblades will all come as a matter of course, ending with the Olympia. To get the Olympia, complete all story missions in the first three worlds. This will unlock a new mission in each world where you fight the Heartless called Darkballs. Finish all three Darkball missions to unlock a new world, Daybreak Town. Daybreak Town will quickly shuttle you off to a second new world, Olympus Coliseum, where you will find the Olympia.

For more help in KHX, feel free to use the Walkthrough Thread!

Last edited:

Nial

Awards

I cleared the tutorial in praying brage thanks to your link, but now i don't know what to do xD how do I increase my rank :?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

So how long do i have before the limited Avatar stuff expires?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

I cleared the tutorial in praying brage thanks to your link, but now i don't know what to do xD how do I increase my rank :?

You do the Missions they give you to a #/#max to upgrade your rank, also upgrade your shops. ._.

So how long do i have before the limited Avatar stuff expires?

Until 10/8 i think....

Eir

Awards

This may be of some help to people.

¥Ö¥ì¥¤¥Ö¥ê¡¼¥Ç¥Õ¥©¥ë¥È¥×¥ì¥¤¥ó¥°¥Ö¥ì¡¼¥¸¥å ¹¶Î¬ Wiki*

It's still a little confusing though so I'm just attempting to blitz through it. Rank 3 now.

(Still no sign of the 30x Potions/Ethers either. Do they only come after a certain timeframe? Or are they to be delivered after a maintenance period? Didn't see anything suggesting what happens with that.)

Key to Truth

Awards

That's weird. I completed the tutorial but I didn't get any rewards in Chi... Are you supposed to do something in the bravely default game to confirm it?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards

We will receive the rewards sometime in mid-October.

Xedrian

How does one reach higher ranks after finishig tutorials in Praying Brage? I've reached Rank 2 by randomly doing some battles, and can't figure out what next step is since I can't understand anything. Did anyone find a solution?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

SaoriTsukiyaori

So, I looked through EVERYTHING, and I am unable to figure out how to travel. The place where it first allowed me to travel around to battle isn't letting me...x/x

Help?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

So i tried a username, and then this showed up.
brNG4bA.png

BluberryStar

Awards

So, I looked through EVERYTHING, and I am unable to figure out how to travel. The place where it first allowed me to travel around to battle isn't letting me...x/x

Help?

First go to your town and click the castle on top of the hill with "Quest" on it. Then it'll show from the left, your character, and on your right, there are 3 circular coloured buttons. Click the one with the telescope image on it to transport you to the map. Then click on whatever location that has a demon icon on it. Good luck. I'm still stuck on Rank 2 too, and how do I exchange Asterix? What is an Asterix? D:

Nial

Awards

First go to your town and click the castle on top of the hill with "Quest" on it. Then it'll show from the left, your character, and on your right, there are 3 circular coloured buttons. Click the one with the telescope image on it to transport you to the map. Then click on whatever location that has a demon icon on it. Good luck. I'm still stuck on Rank 2 too, and how do I exchange Asterix? What is an Asterix? D:
i dunno what an asterix is or does, but you can exchange it in the same window where you change jobs, a new character will be clickable.

YukiYashaH

Awards

Well, on the Bravely Default game, Asterix is used to change jobs. Did you get some specific asterix for a job? D: If you did, you can change to that job.............. I... think?

jRPGFan

Awards

First you choose 神殿 from the lower of the two menus, then press 戻る in the lower right corner, then you choose the lady on the left there :3 What it does... uuum... exchange stuff for new characters? I dunno, don't look at me, I'm too tired to think :D

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

You can criticize KHX for a lot of things but at least it's not as bland as Praying Brage, I probably won't endure it for the costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back