• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bravely Default - "coming to a 2ds near you"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Has there been any other Ba'als besides Turtle Dove and Goldie? I was hoping that they would release a bunny Easter-themed Ba'al (since that would give me a reason to touch the game again), but after looking around on other sites, it doesn't seem that there's anything of such kind.

They really need to release Ba'al ii or iii soon. Are the themes of the fights based on with a certain event in Japan at the time of their release?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Has there been any other Ba'als besides Turtle Dove and Goldie? I was hoping that they would release a bunny Easter-themed Ba'al (since that would give me a reason to touch the game again), but after looking around on other sites, it doesn't seem that there's anything of such kind.

They really need to release Ba'al ii or iii soon. Are the themes of the fights based on with a certain event in Japan at the time of their release?

I hope they'll start releasing more different Ba'als. Maybe once they'll reveal more info on Bravely Second.

I have been trying to farm for more Unearthly Buns but the drops are starting to become more rare for some reason and it's tedious to beat a Nemesis only to frequently find out there's no drop.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
So I got to chapter 5 and a large amount of feels hit me when I fought Alternis , felt really bad for him. Now I'm just grinding my way until I can grab the Vampire asterisk, then I'll finish the game :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I've only just had time to really get into this game so, if anyone on my friends list could possibly resend their character so I can beat the Red Mage (he just keeps healingggg), that would be just swell. ;~;

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's a level 4 white magic, but it can only be bought at the magic shop in Hartschild, which is only accessible after the second crystal has been purified. Perhaps, instead of Reflect, inflicting poison on him to offset the recovery is a feasible strategy.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's a level 4 white magic, but it can only be bought at the magic shop in Hartschild, which is only accessible after the second crystal has been purified. Perhaps, instead of Reflect, inflicting poison on him to offset the recovery is a feasible strategy.
I think I did already try that and it had no effect, but I'll definitely try it again. I mean, I suppose I could just go do the Water Temple dungeon and then come back to do the Red Mage asterisk after.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Since a friend of mine picked a copy up, I decided to look into my own save file a bit. And it made me wonder, I haven't really seen anyone post images of their "max stats" so here's mine. Farming for those buns are very tedious.

dXTqBTY.png

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So I just awakened the Earth Crystal, and it looks like there are three main missions I'm supposed to do now, and also one side quest at one of the places?

What exactly am I supposed to do at these places? Does it matter where I go to first? And which place, if any of them, is the Pillar of Light at?

Also, I went back to the Temple where I awakened the Earth Crystal--as there's supposed to be a new mission there?--but I don't know where I'm supposed to go, or what I'm supposed to do there, as there's no indicator mark on the map inside of this place.

So any help with all of this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much! :D

Oh! And how much game would you say is left, before I get to the end?^^

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
yo, so this Mephilia, Ominas, Quada, Sage mashup is bustin' my bawls~

halp

ToriJ

Website
torijreviews.blogspot.com
Eventually, I'll play more than a few minutes of this game while sitting on the toilet. Bravely Default has more of that old school Final Fantasy charm than a lot of their modern work, and it's nice to see. That fairy at the beginning was creepy, though.

Blazingblue

Banned
When do you think we will get more information on Bravely Second I would thought we would get a english trailer or something by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back