• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brave Mode^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiyoku

I'm new here and this is my first theory on KH2. Please don't get mad at me if you've heard it before or you think its nonsense^^;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well let's get to the point^^
When I was playing Kingdom Hearts I always thought Donald as Magic Character and Goofy as the Attacking Character, And Sora inbetween them^^.
In the latest trailer Sora goes to brave mode with Donald but there was nothing special about it except the fact his clothes went blue. He only had one keyblade and no other special attribute.
Well I'm thinking that when Sora goes to brave mode with Goofy his attack power is raised but he's magic power is lessened. One reason is because Sora's gets 2 keyblades symbolizing more power right? Also Goofy in KH1 is the attacking character.

So I'm thinking when Sora fuses with Donald, his magic power will go up and his magic attack will do more damage. The exact opposite of his red brave mode.

Does anyone agree with me?
Please don't tell me this is an old theory^^;

OniLink500

Actually it sounds correct.... the only thing is that I think that the donald fusion is named different.

KeybladeMaster1

Reiyoku said:
I'm new here and this is my first theory on KH2. Please don't get mad at me if you've heard it before or you think its nonsense^^;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well let's get to the point^^
When I was playing Kingdom Hearts I always thought Donald as Magic Character and Goofy as the Attacking Character, And Sora inbetween them^^.
In the latest trailer Sora goes to brave mode with Donald but there was nothing special about it except the fact his clothes went blue. He only had one keyblade and no other special attribute.
Well I'm thinking that when Sora goes to brave mode with Goofy his attack power is raised but he's magic power is lessened. One reason is because Sora's gets 2 keyblades symbolizing more power right? Also Goofy in KH1 is the attacking character.

So I'm thinking when Sora fuses with Donald, his magic power will go up and his magic attack will do more damage. The exact opposite of his red brave mode.

Does anyone agree with me?
Please don't tell me this is an old theory^^;

good theory but i think that Goofy is more of a defensive character that's wht he has a shield.
maybe the other keyblade does symbolize power, but it cud also strangely, this is a stretch..., be defense, you kno, it cud be a keyblade witha higher defense or its the exact opposite of the keyblade that Sora had equipped and that's a symbolization of defense

KeybladeMaster1

OniLink500 said:
2 keyblades would be more defense...
its just a thought, you know , u could block with one and attack with the other.

Or simply it could be both, which would be a perfect mix of the 2, cuz Goofy is an offensive, mainly defense though and if u block and attack it clearly shows o and d

Reiyoku

KeybladeMaster1 said:
good theory but i think that Goofy is more of a defensive character that's wht he has a shield.
maybe the other keyblade does symbolize power, but it cud also strangely, this is a stretch..., be defense, you kno, it cud be a keyblade witha higher defense or its the exact opposite of the keyblade that Sora had equipped and that's a symbolization of defense
uhhu^^
That would work too

Reiyoku

And if the fusion of Sora and Donald was called Mystic Mode that would make sense right?

Brave Mode=Goofy=Attack and Defense
Mystic Mode=Donald=Magic

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah that sounds about right, so they are Brave mode and no one knows what donalds fusion form is, i've heard people say "Mystic Mode, Arcane Mode etc.." but i think Arcane/Arcana Mode would fit because they are warriors which uses a sowrd and that uses magic according to S-E

TruChaos

To tell you the turth I think you theory sucks but thats just me.I mean how are you going to say the donald fuse cant do anything in the trailer it sure didnt show anytinhg excpet sora spinning his keyblade. And Goffy could be both defensive or offensive it depened on the shield you picked. As for sora usein two keyblade I think they are just keyblades both to attack one may have more power or magic use.

KeybladeKid1127

KeybladeMaster1 said:

I agree with you and Keyblademater1 i think that every persion use fuse with you take on there charictoriscs. ( spelled wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back