• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brand spankin' new Bleach RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Riiiiiiiiiight...

Well, I'm not gonna get diddly done 'til some time next week if not the week after. I got a lotta shit goin', so in other terms I'm busy. If anyone wanted to get some peeps who might be interested in this little RP while waiting, that'd just be great.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Hmm, it might be cool to have something completely seperate from the canon, but if no one here can think of anything, we should probably just stick with what we have. I'll be thinking on it myself, I'm sure there's something awesome we could do, the Bleachverse is so broad....

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lulz, I'll drop something I mentioned before since yo all aren't fronting your ideas.

Alternate Bleachverse right, so rules apply to th universe itself but canon doesn't. I'll suggest you guys with ideas post them up and maybe build a bleach rp without the actual back-story of BLEACH into it like with Naruto:L Boundless Collisions.

Lets say new creatures other than hollow counter the hollows enigma, or something like people already knowing all about the S.S is organized.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
What do you mean Ubi? Like, taking the whole bleachverse concept and soul reaper/soul society thing into play, but without any of the canon perspectives?

i.e. Like, no pre-existing 13 court guard squad meembers? All new shit?

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
That would be quite cool actually, to have all Captains and Lieutenants be our characters or brand new NPCs. :p

I would still like the Arrancar to be involved somehow though, since that was the kind of character I was thinking of submitting. :3

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
That would be quite cool actually, to have all Captains and Lieutenants be our characters or brand new NPCs. :p

I would still like the Arrancar to be involved somehow though, since that was the kind of character I was thinking of submitting. :3

How about the arrancars come and attack the Soul Society and the source of the order came from one of the captains?^_^

The captains argue and chaos befalls soul society, I say there are the espada( new ones not the original) and the captains/ lieutenants to choose from as a character.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
How about the arrancars come and attack the Soul Society and the source of the order came from one of the captains?^_^

The captains argue and chaos befalls soul society, I say there are the espada( new ones not the original) and the captains/ lieutenants to choose from as a character.

That sounds like an idea to me! If the OC doesn't come back soon I might just start this RP myself, haha, since I don't wanna wait too long. ^_^

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
That sounds like an idea to me! If the OC doesn't come back soon I might just start this RP myself, haha, since I don't wanna wait too long. ^_^

Well if the idea is good to you then its good 4 me, I'll need help putting up the template but I guess we finally have a solid story^_^

Ok so the story is listed in my above post and here's a beta template for it( that way if I made errors you can help me fix the ;) )

Template!
Rules: No god moddling, keep romance( if any) pg-13, only can have up to two characters, and please tell if you're using a character from the series. More rules might be issued soon....

Name: Ex. Ichigo Kurosaki

species: Captain/Lieutenant/arrancar

Personality:

Appearance:

Weapon Description: (Please explain Bankai as well if your character has it)

Transformation: (Only for Espada/Arrancar)

Well there it is( Sorry if it isn't good I'm new at this RP buisness).

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You need to get a better template for one, but this thread needs to be closed.

Obviously another with the template scheme, rules, plot and that needs to be posted up.

Heads up?? You can't do it alone?? Look at other Bleach rps for template ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back