• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brand new promotional artwork for my game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VodkaOptic

Awards
Credits to Fudgemint Guardian for this amazing piece of art!

What are your opinions? Leave them below! (Personally, I think she's done an amazing job!)

Site: Adolescense.enjin.com

24vs51h.jpg

VodkaOptic

Awards
Thanks a bunch for your kind comments! The artist is absolutely amazing! :)

If you'd like more news on the game, you can sign up to the site here: Adolescense.enjin.com

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Colorful and awesome!!!!!! Good job Fudge! ;D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Is Fudge doing any more artwork for you?
I've been doing mostly concept art (the three you see above were even designed by me, though Vodka's the one who thought of having Irene (the girl) in a black and white dress.)
I will be doing another promo art of two other characters but I have yet to get around to that.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I've been doing mostly concept art (the three you see above were even designed by me, though Vodka's the one who thought of having Irene (the girl) in a black and white dress.)
I will be doing another promo art of two other characters but I have yet to get around to that.

I can only wish that I was that good. I pretty much suck.

Chuuya

Awards
I can't wait to see it when you're done!!!!! :D

xiaojen7

This art is amazing! I'm in love with the character and outfit design. The sparkles really compliment the whole thing. Amazing work :biggrin:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
This artwork really is great you guys, kudos!

VodkaOptic

Awards
Desire: I'm not quite sure what you mean. But she is doing this for free. The whole project is completely free with no money involved. Everyone helping is doing it voluntarily! We have had some issues with communicating, but it seems we're getting back on schedule and back to the task at hand now. These difficulties are expected to happen within a free project, and once we can overcome them we can be stronger as a team. :)

Xiaojen: Erin is a really amazing artist, one which I'm super happy to have helping with the game. I'm currently trying to get a new digital artist to help who can match her style. If not exactly, then at least very identically! The first digital artist has only made the title screen for the game (Which I will post pictures of because it looks gorgeous!) but will be doing no other artwork. It's unfortunate because I'd happily have him do the rest of the game. He has now left the team due to this reason and a few others. We still keep in touch, though! :)

Max: Thanks a bunch! I'll let Erin know you and everyone else love the art! I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that. :)

For being great supporters towards the project, here's the Title Screen Art I was talking about! I can assure you that the rest of the game will look gorgeous, too. Keep in mind that the project has been pushed back quite a lot now so I can't promise a demo soon anymore. BUT. This is because we want the game to look as amazing as possible before we release even the demo, and finding new artists takes a lot of time! There has been a lot of changes lately, and they've all benefited the game so much. (I hope you all agree!)

14vo9if.png

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That looks great, I was just confused about the almost invisible glasses at first. xD I like the character design.

VodkaOptic

Awards
The Character Design is all from Erin. She's really imaginative, and that really helps a lot when it comes down to how characters look, act and dress. :)

Chuuya

Awards
Holy crap Fudge! Daaaaaaaaaaang! That looks absolutely amazing! ;A;

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
We have had some issues with communicating, but it seems we're getting back on schedule and back to the task at hand now.
Meaning we'll be working at a slower pace lol
Like all humans, we have life stuff and it gets in the way sometimes.

I'm currently trying to get a new digital artist to help who can match her style. If not exactly, then at least very identically!
Or someone who's willing to trace my work~ I don't know how much work the digital artist would need to do (list every task you need the digital artist for, Vodka!) but if it turns out to be a lot, it might be easier on them to trace my stuff so to lessen their work load (theoretically)

The first digital artist has only made the title screen for the game (Which I will post pictures of because it looks gorgeous!) but will be doing no other artwork. It's unfortunate because I'd happily have him do the rest of the game. He has now left the team due to this reason and a few others. We still keep in touch, though! :)
I think he's trying to start a web comic too. I lost the link he gave me though XD

For being great supporters towards the project, here's the Title Screen Art I was talking about! I can assure you that the rest of the game will look gorgeous, too. Keep in mind that the project has been pushed back quite a lot now so I can't promise a demo soon anymore. BUT. This is because we want the game to look as amazing as possible before we release even the demo, and finding new artists takes a lot of time! There has been a lot of changes lately, and they've all benefited the game so much. (I hope you all agree!)

14vo9if.png
Aziel still looks odd to me, but Chester is still phenomenal. He had a hard time drawing Irene so I drew her for him to trace off of. All in all I really like how the old title screen came out.

That looks great, I was just confused about the almost invisible glasses at first. xD I like the character design.
Thank you~ The invisible glasses are definitely my bad. When I drew her I forgot to add the lenses. I even forgot the shear part of her jacket...

Holy crap Fudge! Daaaaaaaaaaang! That looks absolutely amazing! ;A;
Thank you my fellow pizza universe god~

VodkaOptic

Awards
There she is! It's been a while since you replied, it's nice! :D

But anyway, as Fudge said, work is going to be quite slow for a while so don't expect a lot of updates in the coming weeks. I'll let you guys know when we have a fully operational team again!

Thanks for being great supporters. I'm still super excited to get this demo released to you all! :)

And thank you Erin for sticking with the team through everything! You're the best artist anyone could ask for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back