• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BRAND NEW INFORMATION FROM Ultimania...*SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
here's the new info...

- BHK has a dream about Sora which he observes
- The Twilight Town map was released in the Ultimania Alpha
- Rumor: Apparently Sora's Keyblade is from the world of Light and Mickey's is from the World of Darkness.
- There's a scene where Sora and Heine "act" together
- There are 2 kinds of command menus for every world
- Seifer and BHK's relationship isn't very good
- You start as BHK immediately after CoM
- Immediately after the opening with the BHK, you start with Sora, while in his KH1 clothes, he takes the train out of Twilight Town and into Yensid's place. There he changes his clothes.
- Sora's Memory of Twilight Town was not his own
- Sora doesn't visit Twilight Town much
- Rumor:BHK's name may be Nechi which in Latin means "Without being someone"
**SPOILER**
- The Orginzation Hideout in Twilight Town (the rundown house) is not what it seems... It is hiding a High Tech facility that is a lot like Castle Oblivion. Kairi's prison anyone? The high tech room with DiZ talking to EM... Where Sora and Kairi reunite...Yeah that place. This is also where Namine' and BHK have that conversation across of the table. (Not CO) Also this maybe the place where Donald and Goofy were trapped in the TGS 2003 Trailer. (makes sense since Donald's magic couldn't get him out.)

- BHK goes to the the house and unlocks it. He walks inside and finds a picture of him with Oret, Pintz, and Heine inside.

BHK: I must go on from here, no matter what happens to me.

- Kairi speaking (Destiny Islands): Even if we're far apart, I know we'll meet again.
- BHK: It's probably fate
- (Right after the line above in the trailer) Order Member to BHK: Do you sense Sora?
- Apparently Demyx is no good at fighting
- Luxord has a gambler persona
- In order to activate the move where Sora bounces off the wall after an attack, you need the Ability 'Air Recovery'
- There are places where Sora is in Twilight Town, but the key is that Sora and BHK are never in the same places
- While using BHK, the command menu simply has 'Attack', the rest are '?', and he has no Drive Gauge
- The rules of the struggle battle are: one-on-one, pick up all the balls your opponent drops.
- BHK: I'm just thinking about what's gonna happen to me now.
- Sora and co. in front of the abandoned house with BHK's' friends. One of the friends says: They say that some really awful characters come in and out of this house.
- Sora: So you guys are all Kairi's friends too. (to BHK'S friends)
- Part-time job event with BHK: Mail Delivery and Poster Placing (you get more munny from both the faster you do the job.)
- 5 letters, 20 posters (some places you can put up to three at a time, while mailing letters, you're on the skateboard)
- Quote by Nomura: I tried to create a game where both veterans and and new players would start off at around the same level. That's what I had intended, but it didn't go at all as planned.
- Nomura: The town is quite large. Just being large would be no fun, so I started adding Minigames and such.
- The reason I put on Setzer is because I wanted to see him rendered in 3-D. FFVII's Rufus was such a candidate too
- Orette's Character bio: Looks after Heine and the others.

RUMOR
Namine' supposedly begins to wipe out people's memories of Sora and move them to BHK. So BHK is living within false memories Namine' made (that witch!)

Sanctuary Keeper

Wow, thanks alot for the new info, new person for a change =D This may be old to toher people but not to me, so don't spam up people with your 'I already know this stuff"

Last edited:

Mint_flavour1012

God, that's lot of new informations! Good job!
I really can't wait for KH2 to come out! I want to play it soon! >_<

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
This news seems to be new due to the fact of it being a mixed seperation of the news, me, kingblade, and a couple of other people posted yesterday, form how it seems. Looks like KHU put it together, thanks still though ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back