• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig shot his eye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what happened to braig eye

• Did it himself

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Master Xehanort

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Terra

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Ven

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Aqua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Nomura's pointing out that something major happened/key event happened that gave Braig/Xigbar those scars, so it's highly unlikely that it's going to be something as trivial as Braig/Xigbar shooting himself in the eye. My bet is on either Terra, since there's screens of him fighting Braig, or MX, since he was kidnapped by Braig.

Samhain

Bronze Member
he has an eye. havent u seen the new scan? it shows his 2 eyes and without a scar so that means terra or master xehanort fucked up his face....

it was terra. i mean he is the only 1 fighting him afterr all.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
he has an eye. havent u seen the new scan? it shows his 2 eyes and without a scar so that means terra or master xehanort fucked up his face....

it was terra. i mean he is the only 1 fighting him afterr all.

So by one scan of the entire game, you're telling us it's definitely Terra that damaged Braig's eye since Braig only had one fight? :/

Samhain

Bronze Member
well thats the only logic that can reach up to that at rite now.

i highly doubt is ven cause he's a puss.
maybe mx....but i think terra just because of that .

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
well thats the only logic that can reach up to that at rite now.

i highly doubt is ven cause he's a puss.
maybe mx....but i think terra just because of that .

There isn't any logic in KH. Like, that word really doesn't apply to the games at all. Braig could've damaged his eye at any time in the game. He might have damaged it as Xigbar. MX could have damaged his eye. Ven could have damaged his eye. Aqua could have damaged his eye. Possibilities are endless.

Samhain

Bronze Member
if there is no logic in kh then there is no point in this forum at all because its for theories, etc. the whole q is who is xehanort? if there isnt any logic then screw it xehanort is yen sid but he got deaged

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
if there is no logic in kh then there is no point in this forum at all because its for theories, etc. the whole q is who is xehanort? if there isnt any logic then screw it xehanort is yen sid but he got deaged

You're taking it a little too seriously and a little too literally. I think a lot of the events that happen throughout the series speak for themselves in the terms of being illogical. I didn't say there's no point in discussing it, I was actually pointing out that we can't make solid presumptions on one screenshot when there's so much other material that's still in the dark.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
There would have to be one hell of a slip up on his part for him to turn the gun towards his eye and pull the trigger.

Awesome Ansem

what happened to braig eye
Off to a great start. You know, in terms of this actually being a coherent thread.

This is a useless thread. A poll? Really? What is a poll that has us give our opinions on who damaged Braig's eye going to accomplish?

This is a small and bad theory but i was thinking while i played days as zigbar with his zero gear, that the Y combo button makes him shoot at the floor next to his feet. This shows that he is a little careless when he shoots(maybe he has shot himself in the foot) Also why didn't braig ever heal his scars with potion or cure, was it that MX did it and he couldn't heal it because it was a darkness attack(but he has the yellow eyes so maybe he could) But back to the main topic.

First of all, where did the "Z" in Zigbar come from? Use your brain, all Org. members have X's in their names. Second of all, everything you wrote in your initial post is stupid. Why didn't he heal his scars with a cure? Was it a darkness attack? Did he shoot himself in the foot? But he has yellow eye though, right? But back to the main topic.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
MX. Eraqus has a similar scar, and it might be a signature move or something.
And he's kidnapped by Braig, so it makes sense. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back