• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

braig is hard (spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
...Okay. Have him watch a playthrough and just keep leveling up like any other RPG lol
Although I do agree that he is hard... especially in Aqua's story.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
That's what she said at the titile.

I'll assume this for Terra

But just tell him to guard everything basically unless it's that charge shot. If he starts to charge either go to him and attack him continusly and he will stop charging or just run around and dodge it. When he does the sniping thing, guard it to send it back to him. OOOH also if he does the charging thing mid-air, get under him. that should be it.

YUPPP

I never had trouble with Braig.

Though when I played it the first time I was very over leveled with Aqua and Terra.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*giggles at the title*

He looked hard in the walkthrough I watched, but then again all players have a different style.

Aquaman OS

Against Braig with Terra you can reflect his shots back at him in sniper mode by facing the target and blocking. Many people don't know they could that it seems.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
lololol Braig is hard :p

I can't wait to verse Braig. I hope it's a memorable battle and if they keep Braig's eye getting shot out then it'll be even better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back