• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig as next main villain after kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

Nomura has said that kh3 would be the end of the Xehanort saga so the only person i can think that can fill in the shoes of the next main villain is braig he been there sence the start in bbs he allways knows whats going on and we still dont know what he wants what do you guys think Braig as next big villain

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, we do know what Braig wants. Darkness, and the ability to use a keyblade. That's why he was helping Master Xehanort, because he believed he could give him both things. I could see Braig coming back in KH3 as a side-villain throughout the game, but...not exactly as a new MAIN villain. He's not powerful enough, and I just don't see it in him to be that big of a threat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sciolto

Website
sciolto.deviantart.com
I don't think Braig would be the next 'main' villain, he isn't powerful enough. He wouldn't have any other motive apart from wanting a keyblade and power. I mean, he stuck with Xemnas for so long because he still believed he was going to give him a keyblade/power. And all we've ever seen him do is help the big bad villain he's working for (His eye is shot off in BBS, yet he still helps Master Xehanort. I believe there is a scene in Days where he overhears a conversation between Xion and Axel(?) and goes running off to tell Xemnas.).

Plus, Braig always kinda seemed more like a middleman then a big-shot villain to me (excuse the pun :/ ).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Braig never struck me as a main villain type of guy.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
FYEAH RISE OF BRAIG

seriously xigbar had all the makings of a sneaky incognito villain who had xemnas doing all his work for him

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
FYEAH RISE OF BRAIG

seriously xigbar had all the makings of a sneaky incognito villain who had xemnas doing all his work for him

Braig even more so.

I definitely would love it if Braig became the main villain of the next arc. :D Though, my top preference is for Nomura to explore the purposed concept of corrupted light. THAT would be insanely epic. <3

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I can definitely picture this happening, since Braig will essentially be the last remnant of Master Xehanort's plan after Xehanort dies, which is what I'm assuming will happen at the end of the Xehanort Saga. He was the one who allowed Apprentice Xehanort to recall his Keyblade-wielding abilities and open the Door to Darkness, and was spurring Xemnas onwards from behind the scenes. Once Xehanort himself is out of the picture, Braig would be a likely candidate for the next main villain, since he presumably has knowledge of all of Master Xehanort's plans.

Shadow Key

OH YEAH! Braig as the next villain? Count me as a proud supporter of this idea. The Secret Bosses fighting style and weapons did seem a bit like his, after all...

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
OH YEAH! Braig as the next villain? Count me as a proud supporter of this idea. The Secret Bosses fighting style and weapons did seem a bit like his, after all...

uh....what Secret Boss are you talking about?

And ya, I can't see Braig trying to be the next "main" villain, because he's not that powerful to be exact.
At the least, he'll die off (permanently) in KH3, and if not, then in KH4 or any game inbetween.

I can see Braig being a "main" villain to a bridge/side game...but that'd be it.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't really like Braig.

Plus he isn't the main villian type of guy. He seems more like a 2nd hand man that could actually be a good guy, like Ocelot in MGS3.

Silverslide

Unless I didn't play the same game as you... that was Liquid. Liquid Ocelot was the man formerly known as Revolver Ocelot possessed by the "spirit" of Liquid.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Braig isn't Main Villain material he's ambitious but lacks the necessary foresight to see grand plans through.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Unless I didn't play the same game as you... that was Liquid. Liquid Ocelot was the man formerly known as Revolver Ocelot possessed by the "spirit" of Liquid.

I'd lol if they pull off something similar, such as a fragment of Xehanort's heart possessing, but not completely controlling Braig, after being expelled from Terra.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't think Braig would be the next 'main' villain, he isn't powerful enough.
Uh, Braig is almost the final boss for Aqua. Give him a bit more darkness and I'm sure he could easily be bumped up to Main Villain Power Status. Especially if he gets a hold of KH in some way.

Braig isn't Main Villain material he's ambitious but lacks the necessary foresight to see grand plans through.
Uh, how do you even know that when we've never even seen him -try- to perform a "grand plan". He seemed ambitious enough to lead Xehanort and the others into creating the Heartless, and, by extension, thus creating the Organization. I don't think you give him enough credit.

Plus, it seems obvious to me that Nomura has been slowly building up Braig/Xigbar's importance over the games. In KH2 he got a throwaway line about having seen more Keyblade Wielders, in Days we see him poking fun at Roxas about his "future" and all that while he sees Ventus in Xion, then in BBS, he is an important character in not one, but all three character's scenarios more or less, and almost a final boss for one of them. Then he proceeds to created the Emblem Heartless among other things.

I say there's more to Xigbar then meets the eye, and I could easily see him, and perhaps the complete forms of the other apprentices, being the new main villain going forward, at least at first.

I think that's a whole lot better then Nomura suddenly pulling a brand new villain out of nowhere and pretending like he was a secret threat all along.

Silverslide

As for as we know, the other apprentices would have nothing to gain by being a villian. The whole reason they joined the org was because they wanted a heart. And if they get their body back they should be happy o.o Except for Larxene but she is just a bitch

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
As for as we know, the other apprentices would have nothing to gain by being a villian. The whole reason they joined the org was because they wanted a heart. And if they get their body back they should be happy o.o Except for Larxene but she is just a bitch
The other apprentices only casted off their hearts because they found them to be a nuisance to them. It was only after they were gone did they realize they needed them. The original apprentices, would have much to gain by being a villain. They want darkness, powers, etc. People like Luxord and Demyx, those are people I could see having nothing to gain by being a villain. The Original Six though? Easily could go back into that spot.

Silverslide

Ah, I see. I wasn't thinking about the original 6 when I said that. Lexeaus also could be a good guy since he only wanted a heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back