• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BP vs. Teh Raging Homo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BP or TEH HO

• Teh SECKSINESS Breaking Point

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • the ho........

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
That moronic fool think's he can take me? Psshaw!! Hokage seriously thinks he's gonna take MY girl. I dun think so, he ain;t takin mah cam ron 777 :D
So now i'll leave it up to you KHI, and all it's inhabitants and respected members. VOTE NOW. You can go with Breaking Point, everyone's favorite guy; master role player, and of course the current owner of the title TEH SECKS; or you can go wit dah HO, who eats cow pies for lunch, and hasn;t showered since he was five and his mommy scrubbed his wittle butt cheeks.

SO WHO GET'S THE GIRL?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well Naturally if you put me in there I would just win with no Contest. I Love my AIM and no ones taking that from me. Hokage tried but failed horrably. BP you can have your fun while it last but i shall laugh in the long run

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Damn you BP.. I am teh Ho he speaks of people.. dont allow this phailing *asswiping* little boy distract you from the true master.. I am the best and he is teh worst.. I win .. I mean I am teh Koolaid pimpz0rs and I actually help people without that "I dont give 2 shits bullcrap" XD Anyways get my name right BP before I show you what the ghetto black mama fighting style can really do.. And Cam ron is mine foo.... and I take showers everyday and cow pies.. not me.. dont put your sick eating habits in my good name..

Vote for me and I will treat you to salsa and other things that will benefit you in the long run.. Also.. BP doesnt really like you.. If he catches you saying something stupid.. he will flame the hell out of you.. I will hesitate and tell you what u did wrong and what you need to do.. therefore.. choose me.. The "right choice" XD

Good day Mates and Peace out foos!

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
oh that has GOT to be the biggest load of bull I've ever heard!!

since when did you be so nice? You know I've never had a newb tell me they hated me? How often do they say it to you? tis' cause teh peeps love me, :D

sides,.......I wasnt about to put the damned cat in the mix.....>_>

Hokage

Banned
Awards
You guys who voted against me make me sick.. XD Especially you Squall overrated? Your just mad you arent me.. anyways I am so much better than BP.. I would suggest you go to the chat where I mostly preside and then you will see teh Hokage.. in his true form.. the nice loving member he is.. As BP says.. I do have haters.. But that cant be helped,... I speak the truth and the truth hurst sometimes.. if your smart funny and cool then me and you will click.. if you are ignorant hard-headed and annoying we wont.. sorry

I am not a woman and BP doesnt deserve any women.. Meh who cares not like he gets any anyways

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hokage said:
Also.. BP doesnt really like you.. If he catches you saying something stupid.. he will flame the hell out of you.. I will hesitate and tell you what u did wrong and what you need to do.. therefore.. choose me.. The "right choice" XD

You kidding? I say ridiculus stuff to BP all the time!
He knows he can't stop me, so he laughs it off. XP
Another vote for BP. :cool:

PS: I don't hate anyone either. I just don't know Hokage enough to like him better than BP. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back