• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BP vs. Teh Raging Homo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BP or TEH HO

• Teh SECKSINESS Breaking Point

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • the ho........

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
haha, dont get me wrong though, hokage is a worthy opponent, wouldn't hurt me one bit if I lost :p .........but cam would be so devastated...:(

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Cam would be happy that I won.. she's mortified that you are winning.. man.. I so didnt know this many people didnt know me.. anyways wait until tommorow BP.. when my Hokagism followers get on the forums.. You will have a run for your money then foo XD

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Like i said, Im a better and i would win No contest. You people just need to lighten up a bit. yeah im the Ubberly kick ass Mod (or atleast i think i am)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
BP pwns me.. You are either seriously imparied or just seriously ignorant XD j/p.. When BP pwns me that will be the day I become the owner of this site.. thank you

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Oh.. not yet BP.. I dont think it will *ever* happen.. Anyways Squall.. remember the good times we had at Hollister.. the girlz.. teh booze.. teh salsa.. I do remember BP said he hated Hollister.. and anything that went in and out of it.. But hmm whatever.. Vote on who you want.. "To each his own"

Awards
Im voting for the Ho! Fo Shizzle!

Well, actually i dont care either way. Im just voting for him for the heck of it.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Man are we popular.. good thing we are makes this thread oh so much more interesting.. to all those who voted for me.. Thanks alot and You guys truly make me proud *looks to followers*. Thanks everyone.. and to those who didnt vote for me.. "To each his own".. Thanks for.. voting in the first place XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back