• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

box cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathByKeyblade

don't know if this has been discussed before, but the Days cover says "what mattered the most was remembered the last". isn't it supposed to be "What mattered the most was remembered the least"? because "most" and "least" are opposites. seems like poor translations or quality control to me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We must be looking at two completely different boxes, because the back of my box also says "What mattered the most was remembered the least."

Gram

Banned
Awards
We must be looking at two completely different boxes, because the back of my box also says "What mattered the most was remembered the least."

so does mine :/
tho i wouldnt put a mistranslation past them, like how roxas said: "why he pick you" when it shouldve been it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
don't know if this has been discussed before, but the Days cover says "what mattered the most was remembered the last". isn't it supposed to be "What mattered the most was remembered the least"? because "most" and "least" are opposites. seems like poor translations or quality control to me.
That's how it's supposed to be. They were important events, but they weren't remembered. It's a typo, not necessarily bad translations. Such an error would have been noticed.
The original Japanese tagline's translation was "I can't remember... Something important'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back