• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bought KH without a PS2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight

I just bought KH last friday... but I don't have a PS2, heh, heh... like I said it might be funny. Can you tell me what to expect? by-the-by, don't say "Why'd you buy KH without a PS2?" It's quite simple, I didn't want someone else to get it, or them to get recalled before I got one, but I already have $115 towards the PS2, no I don't have a memory card either.

Deminem

Awards
Re: This might be funny...

u can by a PS2 with that but neway u can expect very very good at the beggining its crap but it gets better when sora wakes up in destiny islands but the game is wicked so go get ur PS2 quik ok

Destinied Unknown

no wonder you asked what a gummi ship is. also i agree with Deminem. buy your ps2 quick.

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu

Awesome, you're like me. ^^ Falling in love with the game before you even play it...

I reccomend not reading a lot of the Kingdom Hearts sections until you play and finish the game. There are a lot of spoilers here. 6_9

Midnight

Rhenao said:
Awesome, you're like me. ^^ Falling in love with the game before you even play it...

I reccomend not reading a lot of the Kingdom Hearts sections until you play and finish the game. There are a lot of spoilers here. 6_9

Thanks I'll try to pick spots without storylines.

shadowmage

I love the game sooo much!!! I hope you enjoy playing it when you get a PS2 and memory card. Good luck! ^-^

mat

this will probavly tide you over until KH2, you lucky bum! Spend hours on that game. Days..... Months......

Seriously you should finish replaying it for the third time about the time KH2 comes out....

But I have a question....
Why bother joining these forums if you dont even klnow what the games about? =)

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;

Midnight said:
I just bought KH last friday... but I don't have a PS2, heh, heh... like I said it might be funny. Can you tell me what to expect? by-the-by, don't say "Why'd you buy KH without a PS2?" It's quite simple, I didn't want someone else to get it, or them to get recalled before I got one, but I already have $115 towards the PS2, no I don't have a memory card either.

That is kinda funny! Don't worry I won't judge you since my brother bought the guidebook for Kingdom Hearts before we even had the game and a PS2. Don't get too discouraged about the camera system since it basically sucks. And the cutscenes are pretty good because they can say some pretty dopy things. Oh, and Sora kinda has a dopy look when it's not the good graphics (Basic gameplay graphics). Other than that, the game is totally awesome! It's my all time favorite game to play.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;

mat said:
this will probavly tide you over until KH2, you lucky bum! Spend hours on that game. Days..... Months......

Seriously you should finish replaying it for the third time about the time KH2 comes out....

But I have a question....
Why bother joining these forums if you dont even klnow what the games about? =)

I think it was a good idea to come to these forums since everyone here knows almost everything about the game! I guess he just wanted some really honest opinions (Hopefully)

D

Dark Seeker

yeah buy a ps2 and kh is gonna be the coolest rpg game you ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back