• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bosses!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Which bosses in both storys had you wanting to chuck your GB at your wall? In Sora's story it would have had to have been Riku [last time],Larenxe[2nd],and Axel[2nd]. For Riku It was only really Ansem the last time.

Riku191

i hated fighting riku (last time ) but luckly i couldt throw my gameboy since it was an emulator lol i find it harder to use the keyboard then the controls saves money tho

blagiechanga

Almost all of them in Sora's story because I didn't really figure out how the enemy cards work until I was in the Castle Oblivion part.

Chaseman

I hated The boss fight with Captain Hook. I could never get a card break in during then! Also Riku's last time was annoying as well.

RoxasXIII95

last riku replica i hated it i was jumping around like forever it was an emulator though i have the control thing and well i thought it was pretty cool and for riku it was captain hook i kn ow i only died 3 times but tht was the only boss i died on

Aqua

The only boss that really drove me crazy was the last Riku Replica boss in Reverse/Rebirth mode, the one in Twilight Town. I found it hard because of the difficulty in healing yourself.

Kurxi

Hades was the most annoying to me, Hook was minor but enough of a nuisance.

Final Riku replica, Final Axel, and 1st Marluxia(For some reason, the final Marluxia was way to easy...)

Gummi Pilot

I had absolutely no problem with Riku Replica 4th battle.

Hook, Marluxia (First Time), and the final battle with Ansem were the only ones that really gave me trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back