• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bosses you want in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ebil McClucky

Master Xenonort.

Oh wait...

In all seriousness, the prototype Heartless. Could be huge or something.

rascus213

Maybe Kadj, Yazoo, and Loz also. One for each. Terra vs. Kadaj. Ven vs. Yazoo. And Aqua vs. Loz.

hmm this actually might work
it puts the optional sepheroth(sp?) fight without actually putting seperhoth in the game, and doesnt become repetitive in each scenario

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Go rampant and start killing your friends. ;D

That could be the ending of Terra's scenario!

I could see the objective thing at the corner of screen saying: You're a bad guy now. Go kill those heroes over there... :lol:

Theart

Awards
I hope the ending of BBS is that Aqua and/or Ven fight Terra as the final boss in their scenarios, while for Terra's scenario, you get to kill everybody. That would be so evil and yet so awesome... MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
I prefer the Disney content over the Square content too, however Kingdom Hearts is a combination of Disney material and Final Fantasy material.

I believe people are truly stupid for pretending to like Kingdom Hearts, and then attempting to force either the Disney content or the Final Fantasy content out of the series. If they aren't both present, then the series completely loses it's purpose.

Theart

Awards
i want a shadow of colossus-esque boss, just huge and epic.

This. We need more bosses like this. This is what we could have had in KH2 if they didn't scrape the King plan. It would have helped the game somewhat. We need epic boss battles. Not easy pushovers that are supposed to "appear to be epic", but a real massive and epic battle that would be rememberable in a good way.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I prefer the Disney content over the Square content too, however Kingdom Hearts is a combination of Disney material and Final Fantasy material.

I believe people are truly stupid for pretending to like Kingdom Hearts, and then attempting to force either the Disney content or the Final Fantasy content out of the series. If they aren't both present, then the series completely loses it's purpose.

It's not really a combination, though. Disney is the foundation and FF characters are just guests, which is why you'll never see a FF world. Disney is the cupcake, making FF the sprinkles.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc.. are property of Disney, too.

Theart

Awards
Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc.. are property of Disney, too.

Really? I always thought they were property of Tetsuya Nomura and Square - Enix. But this would explain that KH V - Cast game from a while back.

A

Azrael

I hope the ending of BBS is that Aqua and/or Ven fight Terra as the final boss in their scenarios, while for Terra's scenario, you get to kill everybody. That would be so evil and yet so awesome... MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL

This.

I want to play as Terra if this turned out to be true.

This. We need more bosses like this. This is what we could have had in KH2 if they didn't scrape the King plan. It would have helped the game somewhat. We need epic boss battles. Not easy pushovers that are supposed to "appear to be epic", but a real massive and epic battle that would be rememberable in a good way.

i wanted to fight the king with all my being.

xemnas' dragon was big, but it was way to easy and retarded.

Theart

Awards
i wanted to fight the king with all my being.

xemnas' dragon was big, but it was way to easy and retarded.

I think the Dragon was a really BAD choice to make over the King. We waited FOUR years. Surely, they could have made that boss fight work with all the time they took to make the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back